• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #26 - Gothic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
second wip....
btw the clothes are based on an outfits that i found in pinterest

Attachments

• second wip.png
    second wip.png
    174.9 KB · Views: 224
second wip....
btw the clothes are based on an outfits that i found in pinterest

yeah, kinda the reason i'm not exactly having any good ideas on this contest.. perhaps you should try to blend in more white frill? maybe replace gold with something a lot more contrasting, and keep it the gray/white and TC mixture ?
those pauldrons and armor pieces look perfect for some kind of a gargoyle-like engraving or element to them. or a gray wolf one.. or.. even a cross? .3.

Level 21
This is where I'm currently at. :)

I've been playing around with different colors and variations, will probably end up making one with a blue tint and patches of snow as well. We'll see which one I end up choosing for the contest. :)

Attachments

• Gargoyle - WIP 3 PREVIEW.png
    Gargoyle - WIP 3 PREVIEW.png
    640.5 KB · Views: 244

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

screenshot_1-png.264303

WIP : say cheese

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 398

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

extension sounds great,my progress here is a bit slow
dance-gif.264648

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    307.6 KB · Views: 158

Moy

Moy

Level 49
OMG I ran into a problem. Warcraft 3 viewer shows that the cape and the thing in the back of Maiev can be alphaed out but not on Magos and ingame. Could somebody confirm? I may have had accidentally changed something in the properties of the tga file. But if it is true that it is not removable then I'll either find another model or withdraw.

Level 30
Try to troubleshoot it around.

Get a fresh export of warden skin, apply full alpha, convert to BLP and test in-game. If it works, then you'll have to re-do channels on your skin. If they don't work, you'll have to either find a way around it or take a new model up.

The "mini" warden, aka the other warden model, the watcher one, might also be suitable for your needs due to a lot of similarity in between them. Just be careful to use the ultimate texturing compilation to reveal where hidden stuff, such as her hair pieces, are located.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

finished :

prev-png.265407

ideas :
base_genn_greymane_worgen_by_firstkeeper-d9mywjc.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

3d9c7be16310cf3b7150b76960028a25.jpg

Attachments

• archy.png
    archy.png