• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Contest #23 - Dark Entities/Revenants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
Aight I'm starting to get reeeeeallly fucking pissed about shit. For some reason, whenever I upload a picture from my laptop the resolution gets all screwed up (I'm guessing because it's UHD and Hive is incompatible or smth?). And there's no fucking way I'm going to upload the fucking texture file to my email, send it to myself, turn on my motherfucking stationary computer, take a new screenshot, and upload the goddamn shit fuck motherfucker fuck texture file to Hive from there. So here it is. Shitty fucking resolution WIP:
150077-albums4247-picture102669.png

Also, I was going to write a real nice message with just my WIP and a few sarcastic undertones, but noooo, something just had to fuck up.

EDIT: Actually, if you zoom out to 50%, it looks proper.

Level 12
Necropolis One WIP.

I'm really slow at updating my wips simply because I have a lot of important things to do.

I just hope that I can finish this right on time.

245704-albums8463-picture102676.png
245704-albums8463-picture102679.png
245704-albums8463-picture102678.png
245704-albums8463-picture102677.png

I really like that mask Beta, curious to see what you'll do with the rest. A few more colors wouldn't hurt though.
I'm really bad at combining colors.

Level 48
"Amani"? Pfft, pushovers.[/size]

Hey! You be quiet now. :mad:

As for the contest length, well, last time a lot of contestants didn't finish their models so I decided to give everyone ample time this time around without the need for extensions. I obviously won't mind extending the modelling contest further if need be, but the gist of it was a precaution against past events. That's just my take on it, I don't know how past texturing contests worked before but I assume the original length is usually still sufficient (with an extension or two).

Level 49
Aight I'm starting to get reeeeeallly fucking pissed about shit. For some reason, whenever I upload a picture from my laptop the resolution gets all screwed up (I'm guessing because it's UHD and Hive is incompatible or smth?). And there's no fucking way I'm going to upload the fucking texture file to my email, send it to myself, turn on my motherfucking stationary computer, take a new screenshot, and upload the goddamn shit fuck motherfucker fuck texture file to Hive from there. So here it is. Shitty fucking resolution WIP:
150077-albums4247-picture102669.png

Also, I was going to write a real nice message with just my WIP and a few sarcastic undertones, but noooo, something just had to fuck up.

EDIT: Actually, if you zoom out to 50%, it looks proper.

how come i never saw your post when i check this thread daily
also, nice usage of team color, i'm diggin' it.

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Morbent, try the Avatar of Vengeance model :)
It has the same wrap as the Warden, the version of Black128.blp it uses is not shared with other models and all parts can have transparency.

I was going to do my entry on it but I'll probably be on the road for the next couple of months and won't be able to :S

attachment.php

Attachments

• Revenant Of Vengeance.jpg
    Revenant Of Vengeance.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 497

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Morbent, try the Avatar of Vengeance model :)
It has the same wrap as the Warden, the version of Black128.blp it uses is not shared with other models and all parts can have transparency.

I was going to do my entry on it but I'll probably be on the road for the next couple of months and won't be able to :S

attachment.php
Good Guy A.R. to the rescue.

You're still around? Man I hate you. :p

Moy

Moy

Level 49
Hoping I’ll get my laptop next week and get all the programs needed to be installed. Pray for me.

So far, I’ll having my skin its head to be a skull with a metal ornament protecting it. And other stuffs. I’ll work for Maiev or Assassin. I have so many pictures on my phone for references.

Well, if there are not enough entries, extension is always an option...
C'mon finish your entries :D

Cool work guys(well done morbent), keep up the pace.
I will not get the time to extend this due to real life issues(probably won't have THE TIME for it), but Sin'dorei is here so he's more than welcome to do so if the need arises.

~Heinvers

Status
Not open for further replies.