• Are you planning to upload your awesome tool to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 9, 2018: The rules for the Tool Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.

Warcraft III Viewer

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Reactions: Achille and Johnsen
This is a program that lets you view models, skins, export and can convert textures.
Contents

Warcraft III Viewer (Binary)

Level 9
Wrote this on WC3Sear.ch as well...
Mainly for TheProphet...

A nice touch to this tool would be a feature like this: each new skin you MOD and add in the re-map dialog should be assigned a separate thread to "watch" for any changes brought to the file (size, time etc.)..

This way, you could actually skin in real-time.

Level 1
Yeah I know i'm a noob but please help

How do i open it XD its a readme file and iono how to open mpq files either
----------------------------------------
Nvm i figured out how to use winRaR lol

Level 1
The son of a bitch put malicious software in this, this is my first post but my virus scan picks up programs like this in compressed files, so luckly i just deleted the compressed file. The malware it picked up was PAK_Generic.001

I'd recommend doing a virus/spyware scan on your C drive.

I just want to ask the person who put this image viewer on this site, why did you put a trojan in this program?

Level 6
There is a little problem to it.
You see, there is this 'Associate BLP & MDX Extension' Option.
But there isn't any option to 'Unassociate' it.

Here's a tutorial for people who want to remove this tool forever on your computer *Including File Extension To This Tool'

- Fully Delete The Tool
- Click Start -> Run -> Type in 'RegEdit' and Enter.
- Find HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExt\
- Delete .MDX and .BLP
- Done.

Boo! go Model Editor!

Level 1
There is a little problem to it.
You see, there is this 'Associate BLP & MDX Extension' Option.
But there isn't any option to 'Unassociate' it.

Here's a tutorial for people who want to remove this tool forever on your computer *Including File Extension To This Tool'

- Fully Delete The Tool
- Click Start -> Run -> Type in 'RegEdit' and Enter.
- Find HKEY_Current_User\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\FileExt\
- Delete .MDX and .BLP
- Done.

Boo! go Model Editor!

War3ModelEditor by MagosX is better but i only use this tool to view my downloaded textures/models/blps. Great tool. :) 5/4

Level 1
everytime i try to get this program to work it keeps telling me im missing a csip.dll file...any one know whats up....same thing happens with the installation of image extractor

D: PLEASE HELP