• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Taking Spell Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
New spell, couldn't make this one even with a guide,
Name: Touch of Light
Description: The Paladin either heals an ally for 200 hitpoints or damages an undead for 100 hitpoints. Autocast.

Basically, this is an autocast Holy Light, it targets both friendly units and non-friendly undeads. I tried using GUI but couldnt do it, so I'm asking you for help Xil. It's a unit spell and has required tech for it, just write down the stuff and pointers and Ill do the rest. Kudos to you once more.

Level 22
I need this last spell for my hero:

Name: Black Flames
Levels: 1
Description: You can leave blank
The Spell should be a activatable and deactivable like immolation and such kind of spells.
What spell does?:
Whenever the spell will be activated: Every 0,5 seconds or so, a Dark flame should spawn at caster offset by X towards his facing. This fire lasts for X seconds. The Dark flame deals X damage per second in an AOE around it. Aslong as Dark Flame stays turned on, the caster looses HP and Mana equal to X * Amount of flames on the battlefield owned by the caster per second.
When deactivated the Dark Flames flames stop spawning aswell as he stops loosing HP and mana.
Also aslong as Dark Flame is activated this special effect should attach on "origin" of the caster, and disappear when the spell gets deactivated. Sharingan Aura

The Custom model for the Dark Flame flame: Sonic Missle

Must be MUI and leakless

+rep and credit if you can make it

Level 5
I don't think its possible to use an auto-cast spell that triggers on allies and enemies. An auto-cast spell usually triggers when you attack(Seering Arrows) or when you begin attacking, target an enemy(Blood Lust) or when you spot an enemy (Cripple)

Hmmm, you think so? I've being playing around and you appear right.
Maybe scrap that spell then, but I'd still like you to give it a shot, then see how it is, unless you already did.

Level 12
Can you make this ability for me, even if I have only 40 posts?

Name:
Multishot

Description:
The archer tricks the monsters around her, by looking like she teleporting away. (You can just use "Art - Special -- Blink)But she is shooting on all monsters in x aoe. She shoot on every unit at once. The arrows damages her normal damage.

Level 1 - 250 aoe
Level 2 - 300 aoe
Level 3 - 350 aoe

Level 11
*Goolygot*

So its like this: When you click on the ability it happens directly no point target or no unit target and it will look like she is blinking and then she do multishot (at which point)? and will she move anywhere when she is blinking or will she be at the same spot all the time?

Level 12
*Goolygot*

So its like this: When you click on the ability it happens directly no point target or no unit target and it will look like she is blinking and then she do multishot (at which point)? and will she move anywhere when she is blinking or will she be at the same spot all the time?

She shoots on every unit x (The x stands in my first post) aoe, at once right after she teleports to the same spot she stood.

Level 11
*Goolygot* Here's your spell. I made another multishot too a little surprise :grin:

And if you use this spells plz Give Credit! :)

Note: I think the AOE range are too close i think that you should increase it you have to stand very close too the Creeps. And i wrote in the trigger how to import and how to change the AoE range if you didn't know that. Have fun with the spell.

Attachments

• multi shot.w3x
    41.7 KB · Views: 88
Level 11
Chewii
This works better and looks nicer
  • Unit - Create 1 Dummy the test spell dummy for Multi_Shot_Owner at Multi_Shot_Location facing (Target point of ability being cast)

You mean for the Multishot? not the real multishot that was requested? And what do you mean with works better? o_O the spell works perfectly

I saw one thing on the Real Multishot. if you use this spell then another unit hits you before you hit him the ability will disappear. I can change this if Goolygot wants. Im waiting for his answear.

Last edited:
Level 17
Ill see what I can do.

Hi i need 3 spells:
1st. slash (hotkey A) it's slashes in front of hero then activated make it wide like 300 and like 200 range lengh dmg from 1-4 and cd from 0.70 to 0.55 (based on lvl)
2nd. upper slash (hotkey S) it's slash like a simple slash but like half less wide and double range in lenght dmg from 2-5 cd from 1.5 - 1.05 (based on lvl)
3d:Dash simple dash (d hotkey) then you click d it dashes in front of hero like in 1.65 sec.
Range: from 400-600 cd from 3.5 to 2.5(based on lvl) and it's 20%(same in all lvls) more vulnerable in dash stage.
plz do it :)

So its basicly like an custom attack

Level 3
Ill see what I can do.

So its basicly like an custom attack

Yes, Custom attacks but it has to be skills so then ppl play they need to push hotkeys accurate to kill opponents with those skills :) ofcourse if you make it rep+ for sure :)

Last edited:
Level 4
OK, here they are. I prefer them done in GUI, but if they can only be done in JASS then so be it:

Nuclear Stingers

Hot Key: N
Mana Cost: 70/90/110/130
Cooldown: 10/12/14/16 seconds

Fires a number of magical stinger missiles at enemies. These missile usually tend to track down their own enemies, but can hit one enemy multiple times when there are fewer enemies in a 625 unit AoE. They don't deal damage directly, but they do reverse HP and MP regeneration for 4 seconds, plus 2 seconds for each additional stinger that hits the same unit. HP will never fall lower than 1 as a result of this buff, and when it does, it is automatically cured.

Level 1: Fires 2 stingers
Level 2: Fires 3 stingers
Level 3: Fires 5 stingers
Level 4: Fires 8 stingers

Tesla Barrier

Hot Key: T
Mana Cost: 0
Cooldown: 0 seconds

Activates a force-field the transfers HP damage into MP damage and shocks enemies in a 192 unit AoE. MP regeneration is reversed while it's active, and 1-15 of own MP is also used to shock the nearby enemies, the exact amount of which determines the damage dealt.

Level 1: Expends 1.6 MP per point of HP lost; shock deals x4 MP expended
Level 2: Expends 1.4 MP per point of HP lost; shock deals x5 MP expended
Level 3: Expends 1.2 MP per point of HP lost; shock deals x7 MP expended
Level 4: Expends 1 MP per point of HP lost; shock deals x10 MP expended

^I've already received a PM from Chewii saying he's done this spell and I've already received it, so no need to worry about this spell

Ripper Fiasco

Hot Key: R
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Stun enemies for a number of seconds, dealing 1 damage for each 10th of a second that goes by. As soon as firing stops, the targeted enemy will slowly get back up to speed, gaining back a fraction of its normal movement and attack speed for each split second that bypasses (starting at 0%) until they reach their normal speeds.

Level 1: Stuns enemies for 2.5 seconds; enemies recover 1.5% of normal speed back per split second
Level 2: Stuns enemies for 3 seconds; enemies recover 1.1% of normal speed back per split second
Level 3: Stuns enemies for 3.5 seconds; enemies recover 0.8% of normal speed back per split second
Level 4: Stuns enemies for 4 seconds; enemies recover 0.6% of normal speed back per split second

Decrepifying Arsenal

Hot Key: D
Mana Cost: 75/95/115

Projectiles have a 15% chance to dig in the enemies' skin, slowing them down and reducing armor, magic resistance and attack power by 5%. These decreases last for 20 seconds, but if another projectile digs into an already afflicted enemy in that time, the decreases are added again–up to 9 additional times. The final blow from the caster will cause stuck projectiles to fly out in a 1000 unit AoE, damaging enemies and digging into their skin.

Level 1: 210 explosion damage plus 10 additional explosion damage per "stack"
Level 2: 270 explosion damage plus 20 additional explosion damage per "stack"
Level 3: 380 explosion damage plus 30 additional explosion damage per "stack"

That's all of them

Last edited:
Level 11
Greetings!
With the permission of Xiliger I'm in again. :p
So if you don't mind on your spells/systems being done in GUI - just mention it in your post and I'll make it asap. :)

If you need some my work as proof of my skills - check them in spells section. ;)

Level 17
ill take this one :

Hi i need 3 spells:
1st. slash (hotkey A) it's slashes in front of hero then activated make it wide like 300 and like 200 range lengh dmg from 1-4 and cd from 0.70 to 0.55 (based on lvl)
2nd. upper slash (hotkey S) it's slash like a simple slash but like half less wide and double range in lenght dmg from 2-5 cd from 1.5 - 1.05 (based on lvl)
3d:Dash simple dash (d hotkey) then you click d it dashes in front of hero like in 1.65 sec.
Range: from 400-600 cd from 3.5 to 2.5(based on lvl) and it's 20%(same in all lvls) more vulnerable in dash stage.
plz do it :)

and these 2

Ripper Fiasco

Hot Key: R
Mana Cost: 100
Cooldown: 15 seconds

Stun enemies for a number of seconds, dealing 1 damage for each 10th of a second that goes by. As soon as firing stops, the targeted enemy will slowly get back up to speed, gaining back a fraction of its normal movement and attack speed for each split second that bypasses (starting at 0%) until they reach their normal speeds.

Level 1: Stuns enemies for 2.5 seconds; enemies recover 1.5% of normal speed back per split second
Level 2: Stuns enemies for 3 seconds; enemies recover 1.1% of normal speed back per split second
Level 3: Stuns enemies for 3.5 seconds; enemies recover 0.8% of normal speed back per split second
Level 4: Stuns enemies for 4 seconds; enemies recover 0.6% of normal speed back per split second

Decrepifying Arsenal

Hot Key: D
Mana Cost: 75/95/115

Projectiles have a 15% chance to dig in the enemies' skin, slowing them down and reducing armor, magic resistance and attack power by 5%. These decreases last for 20 seconds, but if another projectile digs into an already afflicted enemy in that time, the decreases are added again–up to 9 additional times. The final blow from the caster will cause stuck projectiles to fly out in a 1000 unit AoE, damaging enemies and digging into their skin.

Level 1: 210 explosion damage plus 10 additional explosion damage per "stack"
Level 2: 270 explosion damage plus 20 additional explosion damage per "stack"
Level 3: 380 explosion damage plus 30 additional explosion damage per "stack"

Level 11
Pleas make this for me-Nature reborn:spell that restores all trees on the map, removes all blight, spawns many critters, and entangles all gold mines.

Read first post before making a request. You need to have at least 50 messages. I can ignore rule about 5 rep (Cause that doesn't depend on you), but your activity - is a good rate of your stubborness.

Nobody wants to spend their time on creating spells/systems for those people, who don't really need this and probably will leave community w/o finishing a single project.

Level 17
Yea, the rep isn't actually needed, but the 50 post are.

This will be the spell factory's new signature :

151783-albums1391-picture25081.jpg

Edit

One spell is done.

@CarrionMan19. I hope this is what you wanted. Please tell me if there is something I need to edit.

Attachments

• [Spell] Ripper Fiasco.w3x
    348.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
Level 11
Any ideas of how to reverse HP and MP regeneration? :))

ring of regeneration

set negative values

shitft+double click on the field to do so

Or mb

Event: Every 1 seconds of game time
Actions: Set life of X to (life of X) - Y

Or you create an ability based on the one from ring of regeneration or fountains healing and set their values to negativ and add them to a unit via trigger

I guess this will work.

Level 4
@CarrionMan19. I hope this is what you wanted. Please tell me if there is something I need to edit.

Could do with a bit more work. See visitor messages for details.

You can always set the life when the spell is activated to a variable, then when the health is increased, set it to the original value with the variable?

-1 most likely. I could do some expirementing on regen reverse if you like

Level 11
You can always set the life when the spell is activated to a variable, then when the health is increased, set it to the original value with the variable?

This won't be the same... Look.

You have HP regen 15 HP/sec. After this "debuff" you won't have any regen at all, but your HP should deregen 15 HP/sec (Like a poison)

If I set this rate into the variable, e.g. 20, it won't work that fine. Cause I can probably have ANY HP regen from 0 to 9999. :) Got it?

Yeah then use buff or something that deregen

Same here... For me seems impossible. Yeah, it's real to create such a spell with fixed variable parameters, but not converting the real regeneration into deregen...

Level 11
And how can you count, how fast he regenerates the mana? :)
It should take at least one second to get the amount of mana regenerated every second. What if at that period the mana would be restored by a spell? What about health, which is regenerated only at night for elves and only on the scorched earth for undead? :) What if the unit is under effect of DoT skill?

Still insisit on impossible. If you are sure it's possible - create it then. ;)

Level 5
New spell for you Xil, or Aspard. It's a projectile type spell.
Death in One Shot
Description:A beam of light shoots out from the Hero's blade picking up speed as it begins to travel, smashing into the first unit it encounters, as it hits the unit the light will shatter and smaller beams will jump off the target and hit up to 3 nearby units for half the original damage. The targets struck are also blinded with a 40% chance of missing on any attack for 10 seconds.

So it's like Elune's Arrow from DotA, except it doesnt stun and it starts out slow from a speed of around 250 up to 1750. The max range would be currently 3000 right now but leave a note on where I could change up to range AND the speed.

Level 1: 150 target damage and 75 damage to the nearest 3 units. Level 2: 300 target damage and 150 damage to the nearest 3 units. Level 3: 450 target damage and 225 damage to the 3 nearest units.

Art: So it's like Elune's Arrow but the arrow would be the healing spray missile, and it starts off slow and the speed winds up and as soon as the missile hits it would be like a forked lightning where 3 beams (still healing spray) would strike the nearest 3 to the target.

This might be a tougher request so I dont mind if it takes time. Of course credits and kudos to you for finishing this. =P

Level 4
Is this topic still opened? If so...

1) Orb

2) No need to implement that =)

3) Sends an orb that travel across the 2000 range, dealing damage to anyone who dares to enter in it. Deals 90/135/190/290 damage of 4 levels. During the life of the orb, the hero may teleport to it, taking its place.

4)Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/holyblast-158439/

The link I provided has two images. The first image is what it should to travel at 2000 range, and the second image is what it should look like when it is at the end of the range. Casting range is 2,500. Also, make sure to add an ability that whenever you learn the ability.

Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, my statistics doesn't follow up with the rules. Sorry.

Level 5
Cakekun, you might want to read Xiliger's rules before you begin requesting for a spell since you fit neither of his requirements to request a spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.