1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Taking Spell Requests

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Freyleyes, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Ramzor

Ramzor

Resources:
    Resources:
    just to be sure, Quicksand and Sand In The Eyes is being done?

2. kevv2

kevv2

Resources:
    Resources:
    tell meh when ur done :D

3. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
  4. Aspard

Aspard

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I probably can, but I can't get the idea. Should he strike the single enemy 5 times? Or what? Should he become invulnerable? Or is it just DotA's omnishlash?

By the way, I'm leaving for Sunday, so don't wait for any answerts till then.

5. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
    no,he strikes the unit once,but the target get damaged five times,and he does'nt become vulnerable. .
    ohh your leaving sunday?. .ok

6. ZaZzer

ZaZzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    You guys forgot my spell...? T__T

7. f0rsAk3n

f0rsAk3n

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    Hey guys im in need of a spear type spell.

I'm making a hero survival and I need spells for a Spear Based Hero (Weaponless Blademaster with a spear).

Can you guys make these spells?

Rotating Spears:

Conjures 4\5\6\7 (efficient) spears rotating around the hero dealing 20\30\40\50 (efficient ^^) damage per second to each unit is encounters.

Spear Dash:'
    Dashes forward knocking enemies aside (like with Rexxar on dota) dealling 100 x level of ability to all units he encounters.

I'd give you guys credits nd rep. Tanx

Edit:

SpearModel

8. darknezz003

darknezz003

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm...yeah icon is different...just use mana shield icon.

9. darkreapers

darkreapers

Resources:
    Resources:

hi for ur spells i beleive its already been made, for ur spells u need a model, import into your map and just change the special effect to add ur spears in, the two spells u needed i beleive are here.

spear http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/axes-of-wonder-v1-00-a-131152/

and the dash forward with knock aside r found here

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/ruinous-onslaught-v1-1-a-113726/?prev=search%3Dcharge%26d%3Dlist%26r%3D20

10. Rmx

Rmx

Resources:
    Icons:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Lol this is my spell :) ... * So honored * :p

11. f0rsAk3n

f0rsAk3n

Resources:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Resources:
    <------ Such an idiot lol. Searched in the wrong places and didnt think to change teh model files D:>

Thanks. :p

12. kevv2

kevv2

Resources:
    Resources:
    tell meh when ur done :D

13. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
    here

can you make this for me?
    spell
    Storm Gust-Summons an icy Water Element storm that hits targets in the area of effect every 0.5 seconds (for damage per hit see below) and pushes them around randomly. units hit 3 times will freeze and not receive further hits.
    (The Freeze will be activated when the damaging in finished)
    cooldown-6/4/1 seconds
    Casting time-5/3/0 seconds
    AoE-500
    Freeze duration- 10 seconds
    Damage- Random damage maybe. . .600-3400
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Meteor Storm-Casts a meteors from the sky,1 meteor will be fall every 2 seconds,damaging enemy units and stunning them for 0.01 seconds.

AoE-800
    Duration-when all meteors are done falling
    falling meteors-5
    random damage-700-5300 maybe. .
    (the meteors should be color red)
    casting time-6/3/0
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Amplify Magic Power- casts a magic spell,that increases you magic spells.

storm gust damage increase-200/600/900
    Jupitel thunder damage increase-400/700/1200
    meteor storm damage increase-100/300/500
    __________________________________________________________________________________________
    Jupiter Thunder-Targets An enemy Unit With lightning balls.damaging an enemy unit for 8 times,the targeted unit will be stunned for 0.01 when damaged.

damage-Random damage. .maybe 500-3400
    Duration-until the damaging is done. .
    type-target unit
    casting time- 2/1/0

Last edited: Jun 12, 2009
  14. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
    You Guys forgot my Leaderboard :p

15. thereallywhitekid

thereallywhitekid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can you guys please make this for me:

Spell Name: Double Slam

What it does:

The hero slams the ground twice. The first slam tosses all enemy organic, non spell immune and non etheral units in the air in an AoE of 360. The second slam knocks all units back for a total of distance of 87 units away. The first slam deals 285/395/420 damage and the second slam deals 75 + 0.7/1.1/1.6 x the strength of the hero. This is supposed to be an imba ultimate for one of my heroes in my map which I am working on.

Tooltip:

The mighty tauren unleashes his fury on two slams. The first one dealing an incredible amount of damage and as a result, tossing all nearby organic non spell immune and non etheral units in the air while the second slam knocks back all nearby units and thus dealing damage based on his power.

Extra Info:

While the spell is taking effect, the hero will be paused, become invulnerable and become unselectable so that no enemy unit will disrupt the spell. I actually wanted this uninterrupted since I wanted to see the sweet flow of the spell. If I may request just one little thing, can it be in GUI, I am horrible at jass since I can't even write jass or modify it.

Please, I beg of you guys, I have dreamed of this spell over and over but I just couldn't get the proper triggering. I promise to +rep you both. I sware!

With regards,
    thereallywhitekid

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  16. dm251

dm251

Resources:
    Resources:
  17. Freyleyes

Freyleyes

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Ok, soz for my absence, but my exams end on sunday then I will start doing the spells. I see there are allot of spells in the waiting list, please don't post any new ones until me or Aspard gives the go.

Thanks Aspard for all the help

18. breebree123

breebree123

Resources:
    Resources:
  19. Aztec_devil2000

Aztec_devil2000

Resources:
    Resources:
  20. ZaZzer

ZaZzer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you guys ever going to make my spell? :O

Chaotic Field:
    Effect: Swaps positions of all units in AOE (randomly)
    Damage:0
    AoE: 500
    Extras: % chance that a unit gets a COMPLETELY random buff when position is swapped. (both bad and good buffs.)