• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Spatial Force FPS V1.25 +Ai

Dark-Zalor presents :

Spatial Force FPS V1.25 +Ai
Created by Dark-Zalor

Map Info

This map is a real First Person Shooter.
A cool fight between custom heroes. You will need reflexes, accuracy and good team management to defeat the other team.

For any questions or suggestions please send your e-mail at: [email protected]

Visit my facebook page at: facebook.com/DarkZalorMapper
I will add a few more Pictures on the page.

Lore:
On the Exagol System, the planet Korobos has a base used by Marines to harvest Kuantium and make research about cell regeneration. Based on native aliens.
But two months ago the base does not respond to the star command calls. A Marine Commando disembarks on the base to see what's happened...

The Main goal of the map is to destroy the ennemy Tesla Coil. Uning 13 custom heores.

Only works with 1.32 version of Warcraft 3 or newer.

Features

This game is a Hero Arena map.
This is a list of the primary features :

• Key movement System
  • Camera Customization System
  • Mouse Aiming System
  • Weapon Fire system togglable with click
  • Custom Musics, fitting in-game events
  • Bullet hit System
  • Shoot Sound System
  • Custom UI (Heroes, Team)
  • Ais
  • Multi Kills / Kills Streak Sound System
  • Custom XP
  • Custom Life/Mana Regeneration

Movement :
You must use your keyboard to move your hero.
Keys are:
W => Top
S => Bottom
A => Left
D => Right
E => Stop

Movement are blocked by the buildings and other units.

Your hero will face your mouse location.
Keep your mouse on the ground! Because the game can't get the locatiuon of your mouse in the sky.

Fire Weapons :
Weapons are given by default to each hero you can pick in the Barrack.
To start fire your weapon you must click on the right button of the mouse. Until you have no more mana or you release the button your weapon will shoot.

Weapons have differents caracteristics like range, fire rate, damage...
Their damage is calculated in function of the Hero Level.

The amount of mana of your hero is restored only when you stop shooting.

Heroes :
They are a few heroes in the map. Each of them has statistics like speed, life, mana, weapon.

NameDescriptionDamageWeapon RangeFire PeriodProjectile SpeedSpeedLifeMana
MarineA standard hero with long range attacks and good resistance.5 + (1 x lvl)18000,15 second3200 ranges/s30020 + (4 x lvl)150 + (15 x lvl)
Trooper of The MooA powerful hero with a gatling that deals big damage. Has 1 second activation time before firing.5 + (1 x lvl)18000,1 second3700 ranges/s27035 + (4 x lvl)160 + (10 x lvl)
RiflemanA quite resistant hero that deals huge damage to close to enemies, has a good move speed. Does not damage buildings.5 + (2 x lvl)12000,6 second3100 ranges/s32040 + (3 x lvl)50 + (5 x lvl)
FlammerA resistant hero with close combat range weapon. Enemies hit burn over the time.0,6 + (0,4 x lvl)10000,15 second2200 ranges/s34045 + (3 x lvl)100 + (7 x lvl)
ScoutA fragile and very fast hero expert in chasing and killing enemies. Has a close range weapon with a big fire rate.2,25 + (0,27 x lvl)10000,05 second2900 ranges/s65020 + (3 x lvl)135 + (6 x lvl)
SniperA very deadly hero with a super long range attack, but very fragile. Does not damage buildings.500 - 50 + (10 x lvl)60002 seconds12000 ranges/s29015 + (2 x lvl)60 + (5 x lvl)
Crazy PeonA powerful slow hero with an attack very efficient against buildings.40 + (10 x lvl)20003 seconds3000 ranges/s20045 + (3 x lvl)80 + (5 x lvl)
ArchangelA strong support hero. Really useful to heal allied heroes.3 + (0,5 x lvl)25000,2 second3500 ranges/s25060 + (8 x lvl)120 + (10 x lvl)
MarauderAn important support hero useful to reveal the map and places deadly mines and traps.0 + (0 x lvl)01 second0 ranges/s45030 + (4 x lvl)60 + (6 x lvl)
HydraliskA hero important to defend the base. His attacks goes throught buildings and does not damage allies. Does not damage buildings.5 + (5 x lvl)10000,5 second2000 ranges/s36025 + (4 x lvl)50 + (6 x lvl)
Ratling GunnerA durable hero deals good damage and has a lifesteal.4,4 + (1,4 x lvl)16000,2 second3400 ranges/s29025 + (3 x lvl)90 + (8 x lvl)
BerzerkerA late game hero. His Move Speed and Attack Rate will increase with the levels.8,5 + (0 x lvl)20000,3 second3300 ranges/s320 + (7 x lvl)18 + (5 x lvl)90 + (18 x lvl)
Heavy TrooperA slow hero with very long range attack.6,5 + (1 x lvl)22000,2 second3125 - 6500 ranges/s23022 + (3 x lvl)65 + (5 x lvl)
Infested MarineA suicide hero. Deals huge damage in a big area when it dies. Can Self Destruct.70 + (5 x lvl)01 second0 ranges/s450 + (10 x lvl)10 + (2 x lvl)0 + (0 x lvl)

Modes :
There are a few commands in this map :
-fog : Fog mode.
-tp : Third Person mode.
-nr : No Regen mode.
-nm : No Map mode.

Commands :
There are a few commands in this map :
-zoom XX : to set the camera distance to (XX * 100) [from 30 to 65].
-view : to reset the in game camera (works too with Esc Press)
-restart : to restart an other game.

Screenshots

full

full

full
f

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Videoes

Work In Progress

General:
  • Balancing Heroes
  • New Heroes
  • Bonuses
  • Mode Deathmatch
  • Working on Crashes
Addon

V 1,25 :
Fixe bug with ratling gunner bullets

V 1,23 :
Add Team Detail UI
To Show Heroes Picked
Life Left
Respawn Time

V 1,21 :
Fix bugs
Add alert message when the mouse is not on the ground.

V 1,19 :
Fix bugs
In TPS mode keys does not use the unit facing.
W => top
A => lef
S => bottom
D => right

V 1,17 :
Balance Hero Stats
2 new heroes.
Balance Stats

V 1,15 :
Balance Hero Stats
Rework Xp gains and Heroes Stats
Upgarde Terrain
Rework UI
Fog is disabled by default (can be set again via mode -fog)
Add Mode No Regen
Add Mode No Map
Reworked Bullets Pathing System
Correct Bugs
3 new heroes.

V 1,11 :
Fix minor Description error

V 1,10 :
Add FPS view
Balance Mana
Balance Damage

V 1,03 :
Fix Move bugs
Balance Scout damage and Speed
Add Bot speed management

V 1,01 :
Fix little naming problems

V 1,0 :
First release

Credits

Special Thanks:

• The Helper
  • Hive WorkShop
  • The Warcraft 3 French Community
  • Blizzard
  • chaosrealm.co

Models Credits:

• General Frank (For his space models)
  • Vinz
  • Twilac (for her help about the sky & models)
  • JetFangInferno
  • Bon_Jovi
  • SuPa-
  • doom_sheep
  • ChevronSeven
  • Callahan
  • Matarael
  • Elunes-Guardian
  • Champara Bros
  • Weep
  • Pyritie
  • florent86
  • NightSkyAurora
  • RavenBlackbird
  • Hantoo
  • Rubellu Sidus
  • Kwaliti
  • ironmaiden
  • Ujimasa Hojo
  • nGy
  • Iyzz_Fryzz
  • BurninRose
  • EmawWyvern
  • Vile
  • Mainy
  • War_Golum
  • DeadEnd123
  • Tiki
  • JesusHipster
  • The_Spellweaver
  • Stefan.K
  • johnwar

Starcraft / Broodwar Songs
  • Terran 1
  • Terran 2
  • Terran 3
  • Terran 4
  • Terran Victory
  • Terran Defeat

Author's notes

I really put a lot of work and effort in that map. I hope you gonna enjoy it, as much as I had to create it.
The gameplay of the map is pretty simple, but I think this First Person Shooter could be pretty long and interesting to master.:D

If you have some ideas about spells, events, modes, just send me an e-mail at : [email protected]

Keywords : War, Arena, Battle, Space, Modern Warfware, Fight, Death, Kill, Spell, Game, Ability, Weapon, Gun, Explosion, Ammo, Amunnition, Rifle, Gun, Marine, Renegade

I appreciate feedback and suggestions!
I really appreciate if you can send me some streams of your games. To improve my description. With credits of course.

Contents

Spatial Force FPS V1.25 Ai (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Neat gameplay mechanics overall. A bit annoyed by the camera after dying that can't be properly moved when the hero walks to see more of the screen. You have to stop to do it then walk and so again. I guess it's also because I pressed DEL/DELETE...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Neat gameplay mechanics overall. A bit annoyed by the camera after dying that can't be properly moved when the hero walks to see more of the screen. You have to stop to do it then walk and so again. I guess it's also because I pressed DEL/DELETE. Should have a way to fix it either by itself (trigger) or through a chat command. OK, found it, ESC.
  2. Would love some random generated arenas or at least more arenas to play in and more fitting ambiance since Warcraft III medieval like doodads are off theme.
  3. Traps could be placed based on how much mana you have or something as the way they are planted it's too random and feels like this hero is just hit or miss, but more miss though.
  4. Sniper's description should also say it doesn't deal damage to buildings.
  5. Game modes could be added, traps and neutral hostile stuff.
  6. Some heroes are harder to use than others like the fast moving and shooting but close ranged scout which can die fast and not deal too much of any damage before running out of bullets.
Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Hello Everyone,

I hope you're all good

I released the last version of my map Bullets Storm. That map is now a real FPS.
I reworked the terrain. I balanced the heroes.
The Third Person Shooter is still available, using -tp

I hope you gonna love it. And make a lot of bloody kills.

It may crashes sometimes..... Sry I'm still working on the optimizations.

Hello Everyone,

I have a surprise for you all!

I hope you all dreamt about Zergs and playing an Hydralisk!
In that map your dream will come true.

That hero is really sneaky and deadly. His impaling attacks can't damage buildings or allies ..... but it can go throught walls ... so let your imagination talk :D

@General Frank what do you think about the 3rd Generation of space Orcs?

Have a nice day

Last edited:
New contents are coming.
Thanks for playing my map.
Try the others heroes. They all have different gameplay.

I saw in your video that you have issues sometiles to turn. You must put your mouse on the ground. If it targets the sky, the game can't have mouse coords.

Try to play with humans players. You gonna see if it's that cheesy :D.
5 v5 is really cool. you can try.

I made the ais to help players to discover the map, and how to play.
So they turn around in the map.
You should play against humans to have more challenge.

Last edited:
Level 22
New contents are coming.
Thanks for playing my map.
Try the others heroes. They all have different gameplay.

I saw in your video that you have issues sometiles to turn. You must put your mouse on the ground. If it targets the sky, the game can't have mouse coords.

Try to play with humans players. You gonna see if it's that cheesy :D.
5 v5 is really cool. you can try.

I made the ais to help players to discover the map, and how to play.
So they turn around in the map.
You should play against humans to have more challenge.
Thank you too! Maybe in the future, I'll find some people to play the map, but now I think that your AIs are doing a great job enough, however, there is room for improvement like a proper reaction to getting hit, etc.

Hello Everyone!

I released a new version today, I hope you gonna love it.
I added a nice UI feature that shows in game the heroes picked, the life left, the respawn remaining time

I added a warning, that warn players from putting their mouse on the sky. PLayers MUST keep their mouse on the ground if not the game wont real the coordinates and won't be able to face the player camera.

If you have suggestions or found any bug you can reach me on facebook on DarkZalorMapper or my email adress [email protected].

Have fun and a lot of kills.

Hello everyone,

Something different and unusual in the wc3 scene i loved it! would love to see maybe in the future a zombie version

Thanks a lot for the message. I want to add Zombie Survival mode (Zombie coming from broken glass :D), Deathmatch mode, capture the flag mode (maybe)

Thanks to HushBook that played my map with some bots.

Everytime I see people enjoying and having fun with my maps, I'm very happy, and proud of the work I've done.
I does not seems that big, but it's a pretty long and hard work.

Thank you very much for giving my map a chance.