1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Skeletal Annihilation 2.96

Submitted by opiemonster
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
A hero-castle-survival-base-builder with a twist! SKELETONS!

Survive the skeletal invasion and save humanity.

Work together to upgrade your joint base, shops, barracks, income and towers.

Level your hero, capture outposts, kill deadly bosses and get PHAT LOOT, in...

SKELETAL ANNIHILATION

[​IMG]

In the hellish peninsula of this bone ridden bastion of civilization,

you,

an elite champion of death,

have been summoned for the last stand in the defense from the skeletal army of annihilation.

Make Your Stand...

• Your objective: As humanity's last hope against the skeletal horde, is to defend the base with your life! If the base is destroyed, then humanity is lost!
  • How to win: ???????

• Town Hall: Upgrades unit attack & Armour, adds defense to buildings, Refreshes Town Hall Resurrect, Repair Buildings and Militia
  • Magic Vault: Upgrade income by +5, buy wood.
  • Item Shop: Buy potions, scrolls, Boots, Teleport, Tombs (Level 3 Shop)
  • Equipment Shop: Buy Armor and weapons
  • Barracks: Upgrade units, add more units that spawn every 60s

• Wood: Use wood to upgrade the base. Wood is gained from drops when killing monsters and bosses. It can also be purchased at the Level 4-5 Bank. Capturing lumber outposts will also provide 5 wood every 60 seconds.
  • Gold: Use gold to purchase equipment, consumables and activate the special Base abilities. Gold is gained by income every 60 seconds, and by gold drops
  • Tip: It is recommended to focus on upgrading gold income early on in the game.

1. 08/09/2018 - Added Bosses, balancing, secret areas, bugfixes, fixed hotkeys
  2. 09/09/2018 - New Towers, Outpost to capture, balancing, bug fixes, new hero abilities
  3. 14/09/2018 - New Towers, Buildings, Items, Units, Balancing, bug fixes.
  4. 15/09/2018 - Added AI to computer controller players, Balancing, bug fixes.
  5. 22/09/2018 - Bug/Crash fixes, balancing.
  6. 30/09/2018 - Bug fixes, reworked food system, changed door mechanics.
  7. 7/10/2018 - Added new Hero, Item shop, bug fixes & balancing, new commands, changed hero abilities.
  8. 13/10/2018 - New waves, new models, balancing
  9. 25/11/2018 - Added more wave types/events (hard boss, large wave, hard start), currently existing events (horse wave, air wave, invis wave) are now random, you may not get them every game. Also more balancing to food income/interest
  10. 15/12/2018 - Minor Balancing adjustments.
  11. 23/12/2018 - Fixed triggers/spawning, new events, balancing
  12. 24/12/2018 - new area, balancing, changed hero spells
  13. 27/12/2018 - Added difficulty settings.
  14. 29/12/2018 - Balancing, npcs build towers around map in normal mode, spiders spawn from egg sacks, caped game to 6 players due to bnet instability, new hero passives.
  15. 30/12/2018 - fixed commands, removed bash from endgame units, stopped health being reduced at endgame if game takes too long, removed peasant/creep spawns.
  16. 31/12/2018 - Updated terrain & doodads, fixed various bugs
  17. 01/01/2019 - Fixed darkened soul ability, made gold/wood income scale with players.
  18. 2.70 - 02/01/2019 - Revised tooltips, changed hotkeys to QWERTY, rebalanced some hero abilities.
  19. 2.71 - 03/01/2019 - Fixed flame tower dealing damage to friendly units, moved buildings around, delayed some hard mode events, removed firebolt from fire lords
  20. 2.72 - 04/01/2019 - Added new items, reworked old items.
  21. 2.73 - 05/01/2019 - Updated enemy scaling, updated hero abilities, tooltip fixes, item fixes, more items added
  22. 2.74 - 06/01/2019 - Bug fixes, typo fixes, changed horse wave to only spawn in normal mode
  23. 2.75 - 08/01/2019 - Added passive to all heros, eggs have doubled chance to drop xp tomes, bug fixes
  24. 2.76 - 09/01/2019 - Fixed issue with paladins being weak with less players, added pack horse
  25. 2.77 - 10/01/2019 - slightly increased vision, changed scroll of speed to effect player owned units instead of just the user, added sentry ward item, fixed issue with paladin hero spawn dying at start
  26. 2.78 - 11/01/2019 - fixed bug that would allow skipping quest requirements, updated pack mules to different tiers.
  27. 2.79 - 12/01/2019 - Upgraded health of gold income building and farms, changed guardian/defender to spawn right in front of base, removed tornado from dark ranger boss, buffed spirit ranger ultimate, nerfed boss sleep ability, fixed cancerous bane not being dropable, fixed tome of the raider, axe and gold drop items not working on defender, nerfed boss life drain ability.
  28. 2.8 - 16/01/2019 - fixed issue with ai heros selling items, buffed towers, buffed mules, nerfed sleep, life drain and entangle boss abilities when playing solo
  29. 2.81 - 17/01/2019 - reduced late game armor & mana of bosses, reduced single player boss bash ability, all mule types can use items, only top 2 can buy items.
  30. 2.82 - 30/01/2019 - increased difficulty with multiple players, reduced hp regen of poison master to 4% from 5%. Increase food cost of withdraw lumber/gold, removed CD, increased difficulty of final battle.
  31. 2.83 - 23/04/2019 - Item rework, new passive ability system, new boss abilities, new major passives for lv 10, 20, 30, tome drop rework, re-balancing.
  32. 2.84 - 25/04/2019 - Bug fixes, added better quest system, new secrets
  33. 2.85 - 26/04/2019 - reduced boss health & armor, fixed health/mana regen, made health tomes drop more often, increased exp rates
  34. 2.86 - 28/04/2019 - Further reduced boss HP scaling
  35. 2.87 - 04/05/2019 - slightly increased starting health of heros, new items, new creep camp, but fixes added blood sacks (better version of egg sack with better items & more spiders)
  36. 2.88 - 10/05/2019 - modified diskwave ability to shoot 3 disks instead of 1, fixed bugged quest
  37. 2.89 - 24/05/2019 - fixed bug with peasant quest, added difficulty modes.
  38. 2.90 - 09/06/2019 - reduced difficulty overall, reduced mirror image damage, amount of bosses, fixed issue with saytr health regen
  39. 2.91 - 13/06/2019 - made map 12 players
  40. 2.92 - 06/06/2019 - added new spawn areas
  41. 2.93 - 07/07/2019 - reduced end game scaling, added horse back into last barracks, resized outpost spawns to not get stuck in trees
  42. 2.94 - 10/07/2019 - fixed bug with peasant quest running multiple times
  43. 2.95 - 11/07/2019 - fixed life steal stat not working, fixed repair not working on non AI buildings, fixed gamble gold bug
  44. 2.96 - 04/08/2019 - Increased cooldown, mana cost of mirror image, reduced damage

Skeleton Fire Warrior - Skeleton Fire Warior Mage
Skeleton Knight - skeletonknight
Previews
Contents

Skeletal Annihilation 2.96 (Map)

Reviews
1. You can make the passive abilities look passive. 2. I played as Lightning Warrior. His passive, which can cast lightning strike, can be cheated with by clicking stop when he tries to attack. You could avoid that by using DDS. 3. The terrain is...
1. Entangling roots first silence then roots the enemies in the area. In order to remove the silence part just choose "none" for Targets Allowed. 2. Why does every boss have dispell magic? I root they dispell I reju they dispell I summon they...
deepstrasz
Spells are mostly Warcraft III ones. Kind of bad that you can only zoom the camera if you are near the town hall. Neutral hostile and the undead should be neutral to each other to avoid accidental killings. Troops sometimes return to the base instead...
  1. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I have changed the food mechanics, have another crack at it!

2. Blasterixx

Blasterixx

Resources:
    Resources:
    Very cool and unique map u got here, my only big problem with the map is that is way too huge and it takes too much time to walk back and forth just to upgrade the base/buy items, I think it would be very nice if players can use the shops from every distance, so that we don't need to waste time of running like headless chickens all the time(is really painful).:mwahaha:

My second big problem would be the items that drop from skeletons, once again we have to waste time and pick every damn item that drops like(tomes, gold and lumber) from the ground and i find that very tedious..:slp: I wish the tomes/gold/lumber will go right to our hero without falling on the ground, many games have this mechanic and is a very big time saver.

Well other than that the map seems great i guess, keep up the good work!

3. Durwyn

Durwyn

Resources:
    Resources:
    hey, i'm currently interested in w3 and downloaded this map, its cool. for the singleplayer that i am it was too difficult, since the AI allied heroes wouldn't pick any items (tomes, buy items, stuffs like that)

So i edited the map a bit, for my purposes only, where heroes gain some randoms items every minute and one tome of knowledge every 30s (basic, ik, but it does the job)

If you can improve on this topic (make AI heroes buy items from their actual shops and grab/give tomes on kill, hmmm yummy)

thanks for the hard work!

4. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    good work ^_^ single player is low priority for me, I'll do it one day.

5. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:

Hey do you mind updating your review? Since it's the first comment, and the map has improved significantly since then, Thanks!

6. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Nice upgrades made to the game, check it out!

7. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Just letting everyone know, there has been major updates to the map, please check it out! Hope you enjoy!

8. neven1

neven1

Resources:
    Resources:
    You should update your change log since it says 01/01/2018 when it is supposed to be 2019

9. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    haha good point lol, its a habit!

10. OwlordZ

OwlordZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey i played the map on normal difficulty and well it was way too easy the axe and amulet that give chance to drop resources are op and i finished the game without opening the gates because i couldnt find the violet key i guess it would be cool if there was something that would always give you a key.

11. OwlordZ

OwlordZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    btw dont you wanna make discord for this map? you could get faster feedback.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  12. neven1

neven1

Resources:
    Resources:
    Why not added some models? Wouldn't mind seeing a real castle model and for some of the bosses too.

13. OwlordZ

OwlordZ

Resources:
    Resources:
  14. Airkryle

Airkryle

Resources:
    Resources:
    any way to play this on early version of wc3? like 1.26, or even 1.24 ??

15. SlenderZed

SlenderZed

Resources:
    Resources:
    upload_2019-5-24_15-49-2.png

theres a bug at the village rescue mission... i honestly dont know how it happened but thats a progress gone there the game crashed after a certain point it kept spawning the rewards + the mobs

16. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the report, fixing it right now

17. GenJoe

GenJoe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Remove the passive system please. Its hard to know whether poison master regen works or not. But since i played it for a couple of times as poison master, ive never seen his passive works

18. opiemonster

opiemonster

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    the 4% regen on the poison master is the only health regen he gets, so the health regen passive doesnt affect him, mana regen still does though.

19. GenJoe

GenJoe

Resources:
    Resources:
    btw great map though. keep up the good work also thanks for the reply

20. GenJoe

GenJoe

Resources:
    Resources:
    h
    hi, i did some research about poison master's passive. instead of regen 4% of his health, his regen is based on stamina. So from here we know that his passive wont work the entire game. I have pm with 1000hp but still regen only 1hp like per second.