1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Total Annihilation v2.6

Submitted by the_max
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Total Annihilation v2.6 (Map)

1. the_max

the_max

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    <font color =red><b>!!!<i>Latest Version</i>!!!</b></font color>

<font color =silver><b>></b></font color> Fixed regions
    <font color =silver><b>></b></font color> Added Special Effects
    <font color =silver><b>></b></font color> Level-ups come more often
    <font color =silver><b>></b></font color> Keys required for gates

<font color =gold>Please leave comments on map for the updates and fixes.</font color>

2. Crook

Crook

Resources:
    Resources:
    Map is nice, BUT u built in a trap cuz if u choose the LEFT Tunnel close to the beginning u get into a room which u cannot leave without a teleport scroll, u should fix that ... Anyways nice map Good work

3. the_max

the_max

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Actually, I intentionaly did that and that is the only place like that, all others have an exit, that one is a "no return sudden death" room. You should have picked the other one :)

Thank you

4. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    -keys are a pain to carry
    -many similar items are found in crates
    -one spell can't be used because of the lack of one space. Actually Divine Shield will replace Storm Bolt;
    -many spells have the same hotkey
    -camera sometimes applies to undiscovered places; if a player enters a cavern, the camera applies to the other players as well
    -the keys might end up in a room where a very powerful monster is. There is no way to get out of there; couldn't kill the monster so, I don't know if doing so would get the heroes out

Overall, the gameplay is pretty much monotonous.