• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Planetary Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Is the game out yet? That video left me confused.

In any case it looks like all the bad parts of Supreme Commander 1 are back such as stupid resource flows and non-upgrading units. I highly doubt the viability of navy unless they provide transporters with better AI than Supreme Commander 1/2 that can move them across planets. Also they need to move away from the commander being the centre of it all as everyone just snipes him out to win (the poor AI does not stand a chance in this mode).

Level 11
While I do really like the game, the models themselves ruin the experience for me a bit, mainly because I prefer a sense of realism rather than seeing what looks like a bunch of "legos" fighting each other. Really curious as to why they decided to have designs like that :(

Status
Not open for further replies.