• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riverrun

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hello Guys Greetings to all My name is Tyrande277 I am uploading my first map actually and I tried my best its kind a game in which you have to defeat a boss and a Fortress defeat the Ultimate Boss and you win but I must that Few buildings are Invincible you cannot destroy it ok and One last Thing If there are any mistakes or any suggestion plz post me ok and It may have a performance issues due to a way lot units at the same time ok, and plz don't use it in world editor ok without my permission OK. Thanks Hope you Enjoy it.
Here I Give the details about the models which I used:
Arch Angel by General Frank
Arch Necromancer by Kitabatake
Arthas by Kwaliti
Bandit Lady by Cavman
Deathwing by Kwalit
Dismounted Huntress by GreyArchon
BanishTarget by JetFangInferno
Green Death by Lichkings slave
Legendary Priestess of the Moon by DeuceGorgon
Lich King by Lich_King Wrath
Lord of Darkness by Tarrasque
Moon Huntress by Hexus
Priestess of The Moon (version#Whitehair) by kangyun
Shrine of the Deathwalker by Thrikodius
Temple of Boom by donut3.5
The Lich King by Kwaliti
Tyrande Whisperwind (Version#Heavy Mount) by kangyun
Undead Arthas on foot by Kuhneghetz
Undeaddragonspawn by Sellenisko
UndeadMissleGreen by Power
WC2 Church by Ket
Contents

Riverrun (Map)

Riverrun (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
Sorry but this is a total random placement of units over a melee map. Substandard.
Level 3
I have no idea what this is everything has chaos damage and huge amounts of health and damage and you start off with a lot of stuff some of which I'm sure I am supposed to fight
Yes All Have Chaos Damage with huge amount of Health thats the game Destroying Fortress with Bosses You can destroy every bosses except for one Tyrande Azure/Elune for that you may use cheat but even using cheats you cannot destroy her so try your best but I don't know what stuff you are talking about Explain it.

Level 3
y
Ah, this does confirm my suspicions - the bosses, Tyrande included, appear to be controllable by me. Almost everything is controllable by me, and I'm beginning to get the idea that they aren't supposed to be?
Yep but only in single player

Ah, this does confirm my suspicions - the bosses, Tyrande included, appear to be controllable by me. Almost everything is controllable by me, and I'm beginning to get the idea that they aren't supposed to be?
If you use it in Multiplayer then you may not control it

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Riverrun

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

U P L O A D I N G - A - M A P

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 3
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Riverrun

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

U P L O A D I N G - A - M A P

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/
Thank you but I don't want the review exchange contest because I cannot guarantee that I can reply in a week so I cannot accept it but thank for everything by the way I have forgotten the models which I used in this map because I made this map a few years ago and I didn't use resources from other websites such as for models, spells or icons All I used in this map is from hive workshop and few models I used is from maps which I Downloaded from hive itself I just did exported the models from those maps and imported in my maps so I couldn't find from which maps I actually imported all this so I will just make sure to add the details about the models which I downloaded from hive which you mentioned earlier ok Thank you once again and by the way could you plz tell me what tags do I have to add in these maps like RPG or strategy risk like that

Last edited: