• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Riverrun

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Riverrun ( BIM ) (0.8.26)

full

Features:
Play as a new race High Elf/Naga replaces humans, and behold the tactics and abilities to utilize their various strategies to bring the fight to the enemy.

or

Play with the expanded races Fel Orc, Undead, Night Elf and create tactics to use all of their new potential

Heroes 15 LVL

29 Full Custom Heroes Aviable (being implemented)
All custom units or modified

full
full

full
full
full
full
full

full

full

full

full

several changes in all races, continues in beta dozens of bugs and unfinished things

Contents

Riverrun ( BIM ) (Map)

Reviews
Daffa
Please write a more proper description and what's with those green boxes? Fix them. I suggest to look at other Altered Melee maps such as from @Wa666r for reference on how to make a good description. EDIT : Oh, and credit list of all materials used...
Daffa
Provide gameplay screenshot. Provide better description. Refer to Approved Maps for reference. Provide Credit List in the description. AWAITING UPDATE
Paillan
This map has critical issues that make it impossible to approve it. These being: - AI won't make heroes - Undead have access to unchanged archimonde (with his perma summons, chaos damage and divine armor) -Most custom heroes just have normal melee...
Level 3
  1. Provide gameplay screenshot.
  2. Provide better description. Refer to Approved Maps for reference.
  3. Provide Credit List in the description.
AWAITING UPDATE

I will create the screenshots and make the description of this 1st stage of the map but I will not update the map until I finish this beta I will put photos of the gameplay as well and make the list of credits

EDIT :
updated to current version of the map (0.7)

Last edited:
Level 3
For some reason, the images are broken. Also, might take a while to find multiplayer time as I notice AI is somewhat broken from my runs.

I'm not having time lately but I'm going to do a partial update soon

as for AI I have not even started just when I have the core map is ready I started doing the AI

in the next update will have the final appearance of all races but will not yet be anything fully functional

Level 19
This map has critical issues that make it impossible to approve it. These being:
- AI won't make heroes
- Undead have access to unchanged archimonde (with his perma summons, chaos damage and divine armor)
-Most custom heroes just have normal melee spells

This added with the fact that the terrain was taken from a blizzard map, makes this a very cheap edit, and cannot earn this map approval unless heavy changes are made.

Set to Substandard
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!