• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Riverrun

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
type iseedeadpeople and you will see a small island theres heroes tavern and slave market and goblin merchant full of cool stuff.food cap increased to 300 and hero level cap increased to 25.heroes in the secret tavern are hellscream,thrall,arthas,magtheridon.etc and it reminds me it has full AI.

Keywords:
riverrun with secret island
Contents

Riverrun (Map)

Reviews
11:37, 16th Jan 2011 -Kobas-: Map Status: Rejected Broken Rules: (Map) Presentation Comment

M

11:37, 16th Jan 2011
-Kobas-:
Map Status: Rejected
Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Comment

Level 16
Remove melee from map type. Please make the description more readable; use paragraphs, grammar punctuations, etc. Also maybe put number of goldmines, creep types, creep camps, items, etc for a description.

Now, this map is stolen and edited from Blizzard, it will be rejected and you will receive no credit for this work.

Level 21
Yes please quit editing Blizzard's own melee maps.
I'm deciding to make my own and play, but why can't you?

Level 7
Vote for REJECTION.
- 2 completely different types????
- Too bad description
- Stolen map.
3 rule violations. Cannot be approved.

Moderation

Riverrun
Created by Blizzard Entertainment ; Uploaded by: pylondragon

You opened blizzard melee map edited few units and added them to different buildings (for already created races)
Example:
Humans can create now captain!

That is again weak and unacceptable sorry dude!
Your map presentation breaks THW rules!

Map status: Rejected
Please if you decide to improve map just update this one and send message to us, we will unlock thread for you once again!

Broken Rules:
(Map) Presentation
Thread Cleaned:
/