• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Projects of old, gather ye' resources... [Mod Compendium]

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I've been following this thread since it started four years ago. Can't believe it's been that long lol.

Level 15
Is there any way to see those HoS models without downloading it? Because I don't have wc3 installed right now... =(

Level 8
wow, finally I can download HoS models. I really appreciate it guys.

Shadow elves are trully great, I will definitely use it in my map. Also female characters are amazing.

Thanks to all for sharing this wonderful stuff and I will wait for another updates.
Cheers.

Level 3
Good job for releasing the HoS Pack to you both, Sellenisko and Kam.
However, I'd like to ask what happened to these guys:
story_stygians.jpg

stygianz.jpg

Do you know anything about that?

Level 16
And you don't get the fact that google translate sucks? Slavic languages have atleast 7 forms of each word? SO google translate would make it just blabber.

Level 5
I got another question... Someone thought to put here the Diablo: Fallen Angel Mod? Because I think is dead aswell... And actually got amazing and useful models! Just an idea...

And about the russian site... Well they accept english I'm member there! You could give a try! ;)

I got another question... Someone thought to put here the Diablo: Fallen Angel Mod? Because I think is dead aswell... And actually got amazing and useful models! Just an idea...

And about the russian site... Well they accept english I'm member there! You could give a try! ;)

I would appreciate the help.

Level 5
@to all who talked about difficult languages:

the most difficult is greek and i won't hear a word about it cause it hase more than 10,000 words and the most difficult grammar system of all in europe .As for other indian and native Languages they are dead for some reason as you guys said but they are indeed hard to speak and learn

Level 5
Well I'll try to contact the Warcraft II:Rebirth project leader, at last I tried to help... About the Diablo: Fallen Angel Mod Compendium I hope someone will try to contact the project leader to release the amazing models and skins from this Mod/Campaign... ;)

Level 12
Level 10
I believe the models you have in these packs should be available on the Model section that way more people see them as not everyone who is interested is aware of this thread's existence.

I believe the models you have in these packs should be available on the Model section that way more people see them as not everyone who is interested is aware of this thread's existence.

He can't upload them. It would take a HUGE time-issue to upload each and every one of them. Some models are too simple to be uploaded in the model section and thirdly he would need author's permission + giving the rightful credits.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
He can't upload them. It would take a HUGE time-issue to upload each and every one of them. Some models are too simple to be uploaded in the model section and thirdly he would need author's permission + giving the rightful credits.
For once, A Void, you are entirely topical & correct.

I wonder if there couldn't be some kind of "workaround" for the issue of "limited publicity"... Perhaps this could become a stickied thread? Or perhaps an 'entry' in the model section that simply links back to this?

For once, A Void, you are entirely topical & correct.

I wonder if there couldn't be some kind of "workaround" for the issue of "limited publicity"... Perhaps this could become a stickied thread? Or perhaps an 'entry' in the model section that simply links back to this?

THIS IS STICKED.
Model entry wont work because it will eventually have to updated every week in-order to stay in the top of section. Furthermore, once it reaches the bottom it will be mostly, forgotten. Thus, waste of efforts.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
THIS IS STICKED.
Model entry wont work because it will eventually have to updated every week in-order to stay in the top of section. Furthermore, once it reaches the bottom it will be mostly, forgotten. Thus, waste of efforts.
Correction duly noted.

Actually, it wouldn't. You'd simply max out all the 'tags' (so it would show up on any search) and people will know to go check that out.

Then again, that might get annoying.

Level 10
THIS IS STICKED.

If people want the models they'll find them in the model section. Most guests probably don't know about this thread. Perhaps it could be announced?

If people want the models they'll find them in the model section. Most guests probably don't know about this thread. Perhaps it could be announced?

*facepalm*, go ahead upload all the models into the model section. Flooding the section and moderating might become a night-mare. Also, you will have to give credits to the authors of every resource. + You will have to make sure that they function correctly and texture paths are correct.

Level 10
*facepalm*, go ahead upload all the models into the model section. Flooding the section and moderating might become a night-mare. Also, you will have to give credits to the authors of every resource. + You will have to make sure that they function correctly and texture paths are correct.

Getting credits is rather simple as that can simply be attributed to "The Heart of Storms" team as the WoW icons on this website are attributed to Blizzard Entertainment and not the individual artists and designers that made the icons.

Finding out the functionality of the models would be a simple task. I believe the only true hurdle is whether or not the moderators of this website would be willing to approve them.

One more thing though, lay off the attitude. You didn't need to *facepalm*, I'm just trying to make sure more people know about these models.

Level 38
Guys. I was adressed to upload resources fo HoS in proper sections and like it or not, I am going to with HoS Team account, I just dont have time yet. Ralle wanted it this way, so its gonna be this way. And also - there are more resources that are not included in this pack (because they are not finished or not even started). I still work with RommBoss, so we are far from over guys. And i guess you are gonna be surprised one day. Anyway if anyone will have any questions about HoS related stuff - redirect them on me!!!!