• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My new Campaign (temporary thread until Darky makes a forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBX

KBX

Level 4
Well, this is the thread for the Knights of Silvermoon campaign. There are many features in this campaign, Such as:
1. Several nearly unkillable Heroes.
2. Heroes from other Games and TV shows.
3. The return of several older Heroes, like Lothar and Teron Gorefiend.
4. F-22 Raptors and AH-64 Apaches.
5. If requested, maybe even you!!!

Now Here's the story of the Knights(LONG!!!):
Warriors from Nations such as Stromgarde, Azeroth, Kul Tiras, and even Dalaran have gathered at Silvermoon to make their final stand against the orcs. They were dubbed(called) the Knights of Silvermoon. These Heroes included: KBX of Stromgarde, Grek of Azeroth, MBZ of Kul Tiras, Danath Trollbane, and Alleria Windrunner. They guarded Silvermoon and defeated the Orcs. Years passed, Orcs were defeated, then the Night Elves woke. MBZ was cursed to become a Night Elf. *Campaign starts* They protect a convoy. They defeat a group of Warsong clan members. Time passes. KBX and MBZ go to Northrend and beat Arthas, moments before he merges with the Lich King, but MBZ is turned Demonic. They go through "abandoned" Azjol-Nerub. They get seperated, and MBZ joins the Satyrs. Ariel(MBZ's girlfriend) is shocked to see MBZ is a Satyr. They find KBX protecting a village. They find beings called "Blood Entities". Time passes. MBZ is turned back into a Human, and it turns out that Ariel was cursed, but was originally a half-elf(part human, part high elf). Time Passes. They discover a series of portals, called "Stargates". Then they get in a mess of trouble
My campaign is currently at 36 missions, and may continue to 100+ if i work hard. If you want in it, want to help with it, or both, PM me(NO EMAILS!!!) and I will make a Demo map and post it on this site possibly tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.