• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Campaign Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fro

Fro

Level 6
Hi guys, i'm making a Human campaign called "Rise of the Heroes".

few of campagin i already made.
in the land of Alandor, the places of human, elf, and dwarf was invade by Black Legion Undead. but, some heroes named Sardon and his friends will destroy the Black Legion and save Alandor from plauges.

i just done make the season 1: trouble with orcs
before black legion starts the plage, the humans battle againts orcs from Nara'kor land. the general has choosen some warrior to seek the orc base, named Sardon helped with Hasen, Legendary Warrior who has won first war againts orcs. after they found their base and montage mountain,
Denos, Elite cavalry aid him to battle orc warchief, Kasrogarn.The human's victory is near, but sadly Hasen died while battle kasrogarm, Sardon preparing full assault and strike the warchief . the war has won by human leaded by Sardon.

please someone me give me some short story for next season. at comment.
and give me suggestion if something undetailed.

Status
Not open for further replies.