• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gnoll Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
:thumbs_up:I got and idea of a gnoll campaign.
Here is an outcast of the story ( in short-version)

The Second Legion

300 years after the Burning legions fall Sargeras son Graderos he reforms the
Burning Legion to take revenge for his father. He has driven out all the humans, dwarves
and night elves out of their homes. The only forces left is the gnolls who has joined the
alliance. The gnoll army lead by their King Argoll is marching out of their city Hardor.
The Burning Legion has made their base in Stranglethorn Vale. Hardor lays
in Arathi Highlands. On their way to Stranglethorn Vale thei march trough the cities of
Ironforge and Stormwind. To help their allies they are going to cleanse the cities of
demons. In Ironforge the eredar lord Alchirion, son of Archimonde has taken his base. And
in Stormwind Ful'Haiden, son of Kil'jaeden has taken place.
In the end the gnolls have to fight a big battle with the demons to kill Graderos.

I need people to help me with this map of caurse so if anyone wanna help me please PM me

Level 15
I don't want to complain as it is custom lore, but that doesn't match original warcraft lore. ^^
I suppose you set it to xxx years after WoW, if they actually defeated Burning Legion. Btw, Archimonde can't have a son (as he's dead, and noone knows of any son of him), except for if there was a secret son =)

Meh nvm, this is your story, just wanted to like inform you that it isn't coresponding to warcraft lore :wink:

Level 6
Haven't studied the Warcraft story that well and it's bin a while since i played <acronym title="Warcraft 3">WC3</acronym> campaign so i just had to make up something and i were thinking as those were Sargeras ''lieutnants''.

But Does it sound like an ok story to make a campaign about?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.