• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Role Playing Game] A Tale of Legions and Legends (WIP)

Which Legion should I make next?

• Gnolls

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Dragons

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Ogres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trolls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tauren

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A Tale of Legions and Legends
Update 1: Aquatic Nation has been finished! Onto whatever you guys want me to do!
Update 4: Started on Human Nation, will finish that then onto the Dragons or Undead.

Human Nation Progress

Buildings-Complete
Units-Complete
Heroes-Incomplete
Abilites-Incomplete
Upgrades-Complete

Aquatic Units
From Left to Right: Int Hero, Agi Hero, Str Hero
Makrura Constructer, Killer Crab, Makrura Ironclaw
Aqua Wolf, Sea Serpent, Sea Serpent Warrior
Aquatic Elemental, Hydra Aqualancer, Hydra Watermender
Sea Giant Crusher, Hydra Broodmother
http://i.imgur.com/m1edc.jpg?1
Aquatic Buildings
From left to Right:
Beast's Den, (Not Aquatic) Hero Selection (Aquatic | Gnoll | Draconic), The Hoard(Not Aquatic)
Hall 1, Hall 2, Hall 3
Guardian of the Depths, Hero's Altar, Liquid Portal
Shrine of Empowerment, Sea Giant's Cove, Hydra's Sanctuary
http://i.imgur.com/63gWg.jpg?1

In the beginning, there was only a world engulfed by evil and corruption. This world was named Nether by it's dark rulers. For ages they have enslaved the inhabitants of this planet that were destined to thrive, foretold by their creators. Though there is still hope, as heroes from all over the planet have risen up against this Legion of Shadow! These heroes, known only to others as the Legion of Light will do anything to protect their own and overthrow the demonic rulers. Their goal, send these demons back where they came and make sure they will never return. But this will be no easy task. These heroes will still need to grow in power before they can complete their mission. You will have to gather your forces to destroy the Legion of Shadow and break their iron grip upon the planet! And so begins A Tale of Legions and Legends...

ToLL is an RPG game I've been making for awhile and I want to share it with all of you here. The game's final goal is to defeat the final boss, which WILL require max level and a small army atleast. It will be like CoT in a way but tuned to be less challenging for the lower levels and harder for the higher levels. You can choose to grind to level 200 (Best way to acquire items) but at the cost of not getting as much exp as one that would do the quests, which will give you a hefty amount of EXP, though you will get no quest rewards. A mixture of the two would be the best strategy for this game. I will soon release a small (Very small) beta test of the map with the four basic nations out (With their heroes completed fully) and three other nations: Aquatic, Gnoll, and Draconic. I have very big plans for this game and I can't wait until it's release!

I would LOVE feedback and hero ideas (All nations will have three heroes to start out with minimum, requests will go to a special Brazier, which I have chosen for the hero select model, with your hero as a character).

Human, Orc, Undead, Night Elf, Murloc, Nerubian, Gnoll, Bandit, Demon, Draenei, Tauren, Troll, Blood Elf, Dragon, Magnataur/Centaur, Furbolg, Kobold, Aquatic(Makrura and Sea Giants mainly.), Golem, Ogre, Satyrs (Seperate from demons), Nether, Quilboar, Mechanical, Goblin, Tuskarr, Forgotten One (Faceless Ones, etc.), Wildkin, Pandaren, and Naga

NOTE: Most of these MIGHT not be in the version 1.0, though after awhile they will all be in here.

Hero request form:
Name
Race
Spells/Abilities
Stat
Brief description

(And yes to all of you who saw my previous post of my map this is the second post for it. Last post I had was very poorly done and didn't explain as much as this.)

~LostSpectre :vw_love:

Last edited:
Level 2
Well it wasn't really a final thing, I just did three because there are three attributes you know? And awesome I'd love to see your ideas :D

Status
Not open for further replies.