• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warhammer Fantasy Battle Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
For around half a year I've been doing this WHFB mod. The gameplay is similar to Warcraft III, but instead of original Undead-Night Elves-Orcs-Humans has races from Warhammer Fantasy Battles universe, namely Skaven, High Elves, Lizardmen, The Empire and Warriors of Chaos.
Thanks to all people whose models and skins I used in developing this mod and to the website itself.
It's still a fairly early beta so don't be to harsh...
Any feedback is welcome.
Enjoy!
_______
The archive consists of 3 original W3 maps that can be played either against pc (no AI yet, so against one of the original races) or against a human.

Attachments

• WH_Mod.rar
    4.1 MB · Views: 403
Level 3
I can offer you these models:
28907_3.png

19314_1.jpg

4455_1.jpg

3857_1.gif

On any sites to climb it is not necessary. In се these models are at me and I in any time convenient for you am ready to give them. If you were interested with my offer write to me in PM and I shall send you these models.

Level 3
Did you actually make those models? Because I don't think you have. Not at all.

And I also did not speak, that it is MY models. I have only told, that they at me are (already dawnload) and that I am ready to give them itself (time here so do not like links on other sites)

Status
Not open for further replies.