• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Warhammer World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ive come up with an idea for a RTS style map on warhammer. It has 12 races; Empire, Hordes Of Chaos, Vampire Counts, Orcs and Goblins, Skaven, Lizardmen, High Elves, Wood Elves, Dark Elves, Tomb Kings, Dwarves and Brettonians or Ogre Kingdoms. I have made a very basic map with Vampire Counts, Skaven, Empire and Brettonians partially completed but i dont have the facilities to make skins for the units or buildings and my terrain skills are pretty shoddy.
If anyone is interested in helping i can post my basic map to give an idea of what my idea is like.

Credits:
Burbeck-Lore/Editor
Khaled-Editor
CyberDuelX16-Lore

Last edited:
Level 3
From what i can see the only other one is Winds of Magic which has no warhammer skins and the map itself is not accurate. I want mine to be much more accurate and a little more like DAOW in its RTS style.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

From what i can see the only other one is Winds of Magic which has no warhammer skins and the map itself is not accurate. I want mine to be much more accurate and a little more like DAOW in its RTS style.
Agreed

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I suck at modeling xD. But i can be your friendly lore guide

Level 3
Well if your good with beastman/Brettonian/Ogre Kingdoms/High and Wood Elves lore it would be helpful, also Chaos Dwarves if you go back that far lol. Also you could correct me on anything im fuzz on, such as Storm Of Chaos.

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

I have the map of the Warhammer world imprinted in my head...my friend forced it down me T_T. And he's my best friend so i just picked everything up ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.