• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Spell Description: The Blademaster spins, creating a whirlwind around him. Enemy units within 100 AoE of the Blademaster will be dragged into the whirlwind and spin around the Blademaster like in a cyclone, as well as taking damage over time as the Blademaster slices them with his blade. The trapped unit has a chance to escape through blinking. In addition, units within 250 AoE of the Blademaster will take damage also. The closer a unit is to the Blademaster, the more damage the unit takes. The Blademaster is not spell immune while he is using this spell.

Level 12
So...any news? :vw_wtf:

what about a new one ? :D

I don't want to bother checking the unfinished one, since it will take much longer to figure out the spell :D

btw, I am a new member in this workshop... so I will not take an existing request, but I will take a new request instead (it's hard to differ between fulfilled and unfulfilled request, that's why).

Remember that if you already have a hashtable created, you don't need to create a new one.. basically, only one Hashtable needed to create all systems and spells on your map :)

Attachments

• Volcanic Crush.w3x
    24.3 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
Level 4
I have two requests if possible.

Xplosion Wave
Description: Blasts enemies in a wave dealing massive damage causing them to be silenced.

Levels:1

Additional Information
-If possible make explosion look like the neutral building explosion.
-It looks like impale but I want the explosion very close to each other almost touching.
-

Poison Strike
Description: The hero goes to the enemy and attacks multiple times then blasts far away leaving a trail of poison. If enemies steps on the poison deals minor damage per second.

Levels:1

Additional Information
- The striking multiple times part I kind of want it to look like omnislash but only attacking a single opponent like 6 times.
- When striking the opponent 6 times can u add them both moving around a bit not a lot though. Also this ability is for the Demon Hunter Hero.

Thank you if you guys can make it. If not. It's alright. I will respond as soon as possible if have any questions about it.

Last edited:
So... are you going to take my spell request, Vladadamm?

Yes.

Some questions :

- For the "dragging" part, does it should interrupt orders (for example, you can't run) or not ? Cause if i make it interrupt orders, they won't be able to blink off, and if not they could still run (but their movements will be modified because of the tornado).

Level 18
Yes.

Some questions :

- For the "dragging" part, does it should interrupt orders (for example, you can't run) or not ? Cause if i make it interrupt orders, they won't be able to blink off, and if not they could still run (but their movements will be modified because of the tornado).

From what you said, the unit's orders should not be interrupted then. Also, thanks a lot for taking my request.

Level 12
Poison Strike
Description: The hero goes to the enemy and attacks multiple times then blasts far away leaving a trail of poison. If enemies steps on the poison deals minor damage per second.
- When striking the opponent 6 times can u add them both moving around a bit not a lot though. Also this ability is for the Demon Hunter Hero.
Elaborate on the red words please.. Both the target and the caster will move ?

Level 4
Elaborate on the red words please.. Both the target and the caster will move ?

blasts far away leaving a trail of poison = when doing a final attack out of the six. He basically shoves the enemy away from him. And with that leaving a trail of poison where the enemy was moving due to the shoving.

can u add them both moving around a bit not a lot though = ummm well this isn't needed but I kind of want to look like when the demon hunter attacks using the ability I want both the demon hunter and the target to move forward at the same time. But this is not needed. Just for style. :) Thanks

Level 12
blasts far away leaving a trail of poison = when doing a final attack out of the six. He basically shoves the enemy away from him. And with that leaving a trail of poison where the enemy was moving due to the shoving.

can u add them both moving around a bit not a lot though = ummm well this isn't needed but I kind of want to look like when the demon hunter attacks using the ability I want both the demon hunter and the target to move forward at the same time. But this is not needed. Just for style. :) Thanks

good elaboration, I'll do my best. Probably you can get it tomorrow :)

Level 12
gumx said:
thank you very much TwoVenomous.

so the result is not as epic as i thought it would be.. but i still hope you like it..
and if you have any question, feel free to ask.. configuration can be found in PS Setup trigger :)

and your first request will be done by En_Tropy :)

Attachments

• Poison Strike.w3x
    27.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
@GhostHunter : Still haven't finished your spell (not even continued it since wednesday...) and i don't have time anymore to do it and this for an undetermined period of time. I am working on multiple projects same time, and my main project was in pause since some days (that's why i thought i could do some requests) but now i should go back on it, and as it needs a lot of implication from me i can't finish your spell. So, my apologizes and i hope you understand me ^^'

Level 4
so the result is not as epic as i thought it would be.. but i still hope you like it..
and if you have any question, feel free to ask.. configuration can be found in PS Setup trigger :)

and your first request will be done by En_Tropy :)

Thanks a lot its awesome! It works got confused at first but its how I wanted it. Thanks again TwoVenomous!

Oh I have two questions. First If it's not too late to ask you to fix it a bit? I was thinking of asking you to make it more action packed if possible if not it's alright I like it already how it is :D . If you could make it more action packed can you make it? If you can, make it that the six attacks plays the demon hunter's attack animation it makes it look cooler :)

Second question can you rep more than once? If so how??? I only could do it once :(
Thanks!

Last edited:
Level 4
Sorry I was late, the internet was driving me crazy. Here it is.. just be sure to modify some things as the silence AoE..

Explosion Wave

Don't worry about it. My computer was not turning until I found out I unplugged and forgot to replug it. The spell is terrific! I like it. It works like a charm. Thanks again EnTropy

Level 4
Are you still working on my Transformation Spell?

Anyway I Want to Request something .

Spell Name : Jump Punch

" Jump Punch " : When i press the skill "Jump Punch" i target the enemy and then the hero jumps on the air and then goes towards the enemy punching him and knockbacking the enemy !

Damage x2 Inteligence

40 Seconds Cooldown

30 Mana Consumption

Level 12
Since Vlad is too busy, would you like to accept my request, TwoVenomous?

I'll do my best :)

Are you still working on my Transformation Spell?

Anyway I Want to Request something .

Spell Name : Jump Punch

" Jump Punch " : When i press the skill "Jump Punch" i target the enemy and then the hero jumps on the air and then goes towards the enemy punching him and knockbacking the enemy !

Damage x2 Inteligence

40 Seconds Cooldown

30 Mana Consumption

I didn't know who did the transformation spell, so i can't say anything..

about the new request, I'll do my best :)

Last edited:
Level 10
Hello, I would like to request triggered "Chain Heal"
It is simillar to ingame one but I need healing based on hero's stats, buffs, items and other stuff.

I would like it to be:

-MUI
-GUI
-Number of "jumps" set in variable
-10% heal reduction per "jump" (this means, first target gets 100% heal, other 90%, another 80% etc etc)
-Special chain effects between targets
-Heal that units get set in variable right before getting heal, not in map intilization trigger
-It can be instant, not timed
-Best to be leakless
-I don't need level support.

I hope this spell isn't too complicated and I will be thankfull for creating it.

Level 4
I forget to tell you somethng important about the spell i need : Jump Punch
i want it to be MUI so many heroes can cast it at the same time !

Last edited:
Level 6
Can i make a request? its been a long time and my request from page #177 is not fulfilled..
I want to request this skill, and this one would be a badass if you can do it!:thumbs_up:

Ultimate Artillery
The hero uses his weapon to damage enemies from long range (channeling)
1. Deals 45% of hero attack damage per 0.6 seconds to enemy in a line (1200 range) up to 5 seconds channeling.
2. Deals 55% of hero attack damage per 0.5 seconds to enemy in a line (1300 range) up to 6 seconds channeling.
3. Deals 75% of hero attack damage per 0.4 seconds to enemy in a line (1400 range) up to 7 seconds channeling.
4. Deals 85% of hero attack damage per 0.3 seconds to enemy in a line (1500 range) up to 8 seconds channeling.

Level 12
Can i make a request? its been a long time and my request from page #177 is not fulfilled..
I want to request this skill, and this one would be a badass if you can do it!:thumbs_up:

Ultimate Artillery
The hero uses his weapon to damage enemies from long range (channeling)
1. Deals 45% of hero attack damage per 0.6 seconds to enemy in a line (1200 range) up to 5 seconds channeling.
2. Deals 55% of hero attack damage per 0.5 seconds to enemy in a line (1300 range) up to 6 seconds channeling.
3. Deals 75% of hero attack damage per 0.4 seconds to enemy in a line (1400 range) up to 7 seconds channeling.
4. Deals 85% of hero attack damage per 0.3 seconds to enemy in a line (1500 range) up to 8 seconds channeling.

I'm sorry, but we can't easily take a portion of attack damage as a damage of a spell... Well, there's some way to do that, but it's complicated, inaccurate and require a lot of efforts...

For the request that i've accepted... It will be done tomorrow.. I got busy with school stuffs :)

Level 12
@zarpalasjohn
Jump Punch Attached! Configuration can be found in JP Setup...

In the description of this spell, what I can't do is making the punch thingy because it will require to add new animation to the unit that will use this spell. So, I choose not to do it.. I already tried to make it looks good though.. :)

P.S It's MUI and Leakless!

@GhostHunter123
Yours are the hardest. I'm brainstorming to get it right, hopefully I'm able to finish it still I can't promise anything :)

Palooo3 said:
Hello, I would like to request triggered "Chain Heal"
It is simillar to ingame one but I need healing based on hero's stats, buffs, items and other stuff.

I would like it to be:

-MUI
-GUI
-Number of "jumps" set in variable
-10% heal reduction per "jump" (this means, first target gets 100% heal, other 90%, another 80% etc etc)
-Special chain effects between targets
-Heal that units get set in variable right before getting heal, not in map intilization trigger
-It can be instant, not timed
-Best to be leakless
-I don't need level support.

I hope this spell isn't too complicated and I will be thankfull for creating it.

I'll do my best :)

Hmm.. That's what i though too..
So how about you make it deals damage equal to .75/1/1.25/1.75 * hero primary attribute, you can? i'll really thankful if you help me..

Hmm, I'm not quite sure. I'll see what i can do :)

Attachments

• Jump Punch.w3x
    22 KB · Views: 64
Level 2
Soul Stealer
Description: Every time this unit casts an ability it heals it self by 50% of int, and everytime this unit kills a unit adds 1 stack (Maximum of 15)

Levels: 1

Additional Information
- Passive
- When this unit dies The Stacks Reset to Zero
- Every Stacks increases Damage 5

Level 4
thank you very much for completing my request !! You know i didnt want a punch animation i wanted just like you made it thanks a lot :)

Edit 1: I want another request

Name : Super Speed

When i click the Super Speed the hero dashes towards where he looks at .

Dash lasts 3 seconds

I want it to be MUI so many heroes can use it at the same time .

Mana cost : 20

Cooldown : 30 Seconds

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.