• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Soul Stealer's Aura
Description: Decreases Nearby Enemy Hp regen by -2/3/4/5 and increases this unit's Hp Regen by +2/3/4/5 (x Number of Heroes In Area)

Levels: 5

Additional Information
- Passive
- AoE = 500/550/600/650/700

Absorb Soul
Description: Drains the life of the target dealing 5/10/15/20/25 DPS [+50% of int] and heals this unit by 75% of damage dealt to the target

Levels: 5

Additional Information
- Active
- Max Range = 500
- Cooldown = 30/28/26/24/22
- Manacost = 100/110/120/130/140
- Duration 20 Seconds or (unit gets out of range)

Steal Soul
Description: Teleports instantly to the targeted unit and instantly attacks dealing 200/300/400 [+90% of int] Damage to the target

Levels: 3

Additional Information
- Active
- If the target dies this unit will gain 20/30/40 Hp Permanently
- Cooldown = 120/100/90
- Manacost = 100/150/200

Level 4
Hi again. I like to request 2 spells.

Chaos Punch
Description: The hero marks his target and goes at maximum speed and punches the target with such great force that the enemy gets pushed back.

Levels: 1

Additional Information
- For going at maximum speed is it possible to exceed 522?
- When the hero charges at the target can he move through terrain like water?
- If the above two is possible to make can you add it in.

Chaos Uppercut
Description: The hero goes in front of the target punches the target with such powerful force that the target gets launched up into the sky. Then, falling down causing damage and slowing enemies down.

Levels: 1

Additional Information
- For style is it possible to create effects as they are flying up in air? If so, can you make it explosions as the target goes higher? Not need at all just for style :)
- I like the target to stay in place when falling and rising.
-

Thanks

Level 4
@gumx: both of your requested spell is similar with dota's spells, but i think its a good requests :thumbs_up:

Hah, just notice that. The first is from the Spirit Breaker and the other is from Stone Giant's Toss sort of.:ogre_hurrhurr:
Or Walrus Punch oh yeah forgot about him.

Also do you need triggers to create an ability like blizzard or rain of fire and let it keep going without the hero having to channel?

Level 2
what about a new one ? :D

I don't want to bother checking the unfinished one, since it will take much longer to figure out the spell :D

btw, I am a new member in this workshop... so I will not take an existing request, but I will take a new request instead (it's hard to differ between fulfilled and unfulfilled request, that's why).

Remember that if you already have a hashtable created, you don't need to create a new one.. basically, only one Hashtable needed to create all systems and spells on your map :)
WOHOOOOO :D
Finally someone made it,thank ya :)
*throws a party*

Remember that if you already have a hashtable created, you don't need to create a new one.. basically, only one Hashtable needed to create all systems and spells on your map :)
@LordCitro : Care if you do with only one hastable for every spells and system. If all your spells and systems works with the first numbers (0, 1, 2, etc...) it will collapse and create unwanted problems. They will all need a different 'index' (or only the ones that could collapse having a different index).

Description: Dragon Gunfire
Fires a large fireball that will deal initial damage to the target unit and all of the units that come contact with the fireball will also be damaged equal to the half of the initial damage.

Level 1: 500 damage
Level 2: 750 damage
Level 3: 900 damage

Accepted.
Maybe I'd be able to finish it tomorrow =))
Edit: Ok was able to rush it.. Check the trigger comments again =))

Attachments

• Dragon Gunfire.w3x
    25 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 6
.. No new requests to prey on? :((

My previous request wasn't done yet..
But if you want, i have another request that you can work on, its a dota-like reincarnation: but instead of slowing nearby enemies its stun them by 1/1.25/1.5 and deals damage equal to 10/20/30% of hero max hp at cost of the hero 30/25/20% max hp.
edit: sorry, i forgot the description it happen when the hero is revived back to life with the reincarnation ability

Last edited:
Level 8
Water Elemantal ability:
Wave Surge - Changes all nearby allied heroes and himself to a wave that will surge to a target unit or location that will damage all enemy units when the duration of the waves stop
Level 1 : 100 damage
Level 2 : 175 damage
Level 3 : 250 damage
Level 4 : 320 damage

Torrent - Throws a waterball at an enemy unit and send it flying and it will deal damage to it
Level 1 : 120 damage
Level 2 : 180 damage
Level 3 : 240 damage
Level 4 : 300 damage

Ebb and Flow - Gains bonus damage and attack speed when he is near an allied hero.
Level 1 : 20 bonus damage
Level 2 : 40 bonus damage
Level 3 : 60 bonus damage
Level 4 : 80 bonus damage

Water Prison - Envelopes an area with water that makes all enemy units inside it unable to move and attack, but all allies can freely move and attack.
Level 1 : 4 seconds
Level 2 : 4.5 seconds
Level 3 : 5 seconds

P.S. : Water Prison is not a target unit or area spell it is instant

Can u do it:goblin_yeah::goblin_yeah:

Level 6
.. Haven't tried doing knockbacks yet

then how about mine?:

But if you want, i have another request that you can work on, its a dota-like reincarnation: but instead of slowing nearby enemies its stun them by 1/1.25/1.5 and deals damage equal to 10/20/30% of hero max hp at cost of the hero 30/25/20% max hp.
edit: sorry, i forgot the description it happen when the hero is revived back to life with the reincarnation ability

Level 33
Hello, I'm back !

I would like to remind for all requester to follow the Spell Request Format in the first page, please and very please, follow it so I can easily organize spells that needs to be done.

Also, I don't know which spells did I left off, but I'll write a list and if your spell is not in the list, please tell me with a correct format, here we go;
1. Spinning Dance - GhostHunter123
2. Chain Heal - Palooo3
3. Ultimate Artillery - super_nova
4. Soul Stealer Spell Pack - Ancient.Darkness
5. Chaos Punch and Uppercut - gumx
6. Water Spell Pack - CheckeredFlag

Seems easy, but how about AoE and other things? I haven't played DotA for a long time.

Seems easy, but how about AoE and other things? I haven't played DotA for a long time.
Those, as the stun duration, damages, etc... should be set in an Initialization trigger.

The value you'll put doesn't really matter, since it will take him 30 seconds to configure the spell as he wants modifying values in the Initialization trigger.

Level 6

Vladadamm was right, and those abilities wasn't same as dota's, the effect is different and about the AoE and other things you can figure it by yourself as long as it can be modified... but if you dont want, you can just make it like this AoE: 350/400/450, Mana Costs: 140/Half of Maximum mana ( which one is bigger, if caster dont have this required mana then he can't be reincarnated), Cooldown: 180/120/60

Sweeping Winds: (Just Like in DiabloIII)
Everytimine the Monk attacks,theres a chance to spawn a tornado,that damage nearby enemies.
Level 1 - 5 damage per second.
Level 2 - 10 damage per second.
Level 3 - 15 damage per second.
Level 4 - 20 damage per second.

Note:I want these damage to be stackeble with it self,like,I can spawn 2 tornados lvl 4 dealing 40 damage per second at total.And,stacking with Immolation.

Thank you!

After I finish the reincarnation, would like to eat this tasty snack =))

Level 33
@Kyo
I don't have time to check the spells, are you making it MUI or non-MUI ?

@GhostHunter123 - Spinning Dance
I can make this spell if and only if, the unit is not immune - cause' I will base it off Bladestorm.
Since you don't want the caster to be magic immune, I gotta trigger its movement and it's quite awkward movement I've been getting, will get back to this spell later.

@Palooo3 - Chain Heal
Everything went well, cept` now the jump count is causing troubles - I'll get back to this later on

@super_nova - Ultimate Artillery
I'll complete your spell first - but note this: there is no such function that can retrieve primary attribute of a Hero.
I just make it choose STR as the multiplier.

Level 33
I encourage this community to participate in this workshop :)
Well, if you're making a MUI spell, that will be fine by me.

If it's a non-MUI, perhaps you should learn how to make MUI spells first before completing requests, okay ?

I hope that spell is MUI !

Oh about the request, don't worry.
The more the merrier :)
We can see many variations of creativity.

Level 6
Sadly I won't be able to finish the Custom Reincarnation because of a lot of school work :( sorry for the mess

So who's gonna do it now? :vw_death:

@super_nova - Ultimate Artillery
I'll complete your spell first - but note this: there is no such function that can retrieve primary attribute of a Hero.
I just make it choose STR as the multiplier.

Ok, its alright, thx u :thumbs_up:

Level 6
@CheckeredFlag - Do you still want the "Water Prison" thing? I mean it's so boring just like another "Chronosphere", and I can't find a good special effects (the Sphere) so I made a different spell. Its like TH's "Ravage" but using Kunkka's "Torrent" to send the units flying. What you think?

Damn man! I was looking for TH's ravage spell everywhere, can u make it?
It's not just like a wc3 impale that cant hit a unit twice right?

Level 8
@CheckeredFlag - Do you still want the "Water Prison" thing? I mean it's just the boring "Chronosphere", and I can't find a good watery special effects (the Sphere) so I made a different spell. Its like TH's "Ravage" but using Kunkka's "Torrent" to send the units flying. What you think?

Oh sure i diidnt think of that
but i think it looks cool so... ok

Level 8
I've already made it. Just wait till I finish the whole request.
About the WcIII Impale, its not twice but once only. And of course I didn't make it like that, I've created a goddamned 3 in 1 system (Missile, Knockbacks & Jump System) for this spell pack.

@CheckeredFlag - I can't understand the "Wave Surge" very well, is it like Morphling's first spell?

Yes and it will also turn all nearby allied heroes to a wave

Level 8
It might cause your map to lag if you cast it near '3 or above' allied Heroes due to lots of special effects created at once. Do you still want that? Or let me create another water spell instead?

ok... but the role of my hero is team initiator and team dependent which means he will be powerful when he is with his allies

Level 6
I've already made it. Just wait till I finish the whole request.
About the WcIII Impale, its not twice but once only. And of course I didn't make it like that, I've created a goddamned 3 in 1 system (Missile, Knockbacks & Jump System) for this spell pack.

I said it "can't" hit a unit twice, of course it can only hit it once... :ogre_hurrhurr:
Nice work btw!

Level 8
can i request another one:
Ice Wall
Description:Creates a impassible barrier made out of ice, that will melt after the duration
Level 1: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 4 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 5 seconds
Shivering Curse
Description:Lays a curse on a target unit that will slow its movement speed by 30% and freezes it after the duration of the slow is over.
Level 1: Lasts 1.5 seconds
Level 2: Lasts 2 seconds
Level 3: Lasts 3 seconds
Level 4: Lasts 4 seconds
Frost Fire
Description:Release a jumping frost fire that will slow down the movement speed and attack speed by 30% of all affected unit and they will take damage per second. Lasts 5 seconds
Level 1: 30 dps, jumps 3 times
Level 2: 40 dps, jumps 4 times
Level 3: 50 dps, jumps 5 times
Level 4: 60 dps, jumps 6 times
Sub Zero
Description:Channels all of his powers to a single spell that will release energy pulse that will deal damage and slow all of the affected unit by 40%
Level 1: Emits 6 pulses, 110 damage each pulse
Level 2: Emits 8 pulses, 130 damage each pulse
Level 3: Emits 10 pulses, 160 damage each pulse

Additional info: Channeling for 2 seconds

Last edited:
Level 33
Originally Posted by super_nova
Can i make a request? its been a long time and my request from page #177 is not fulfilled..
I want to request this skill, and this one would be a badass if you can do it!
Thanks

Ultimate Artillery
The hero uses his weapon to damage enemies from long range (channeling)
1. Deals 45% of hero attack damage per 0.6 seconds to enemy in a line (1200 range) up to 5 seconds channeling.
2. Deals 55% of hero attack damage per 0.5 seconds to enemy in a line (1300 range) up to 6 seconds channeling.
3. Deals 75% of hero attack damage per 0.4 seconds to enemy in a line (1400 range) up to 7 seconds channeling.
4. Deals 85% of hero attack damage per 0.3 seconds to enemy in a line (1500 range) up to 8 seconds channeling.

Here's your Ultimate Artillery.
Since I can't get Primary Attribute of a Hero, I just make it deals damage in STR.

Attachments

• Ultimate Artillery - super_nova.w3x
    21.7 KB · Views: 85
Level 33
EDIT: i've tried it, its cool, but can u make it launch a projectile instead of those explosions?
I'm not quite understand the "visual" of this spell.
How it works, actually ?
Sending a projectile, to where ?
Towards the target point ?
And where does it explode ?

If it explodes on the target point, how can the spell become "damage units in line" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.