• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Contest 24 - FEELS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright i have made two quet simple sketches:
The first one is a... sad murloc mutant.. Realy sad..
If i'l fail at sadness i have a second sketch and it's something less original: misery. I know that nearly everyone would use suffer or misery, but however, i'm nearly out of ideas:D
a sad murloc doesn't epitomize sadness... your model should be sadness itself. materialized somehow... going abstract is easier, but I guess there are ways to make a sadness elemental thing.

Level 51
attachment.php

Wrath.

Attachments

• Wrath.jpg
    Wrath.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 571
Level 10
I'm gonna follow this, I really like the theme. Favorite WIP so far is Grendel's I have an idea for a different look to the second head if you'd like to change it. Since it is pain why not have its mouth sewn/stapled shut?

Level 49
I'm gonna follow this, I really like the theme. Favorite WIP so far is Grendel's I have an idea for a different look to the second head if you'd like to change it. Since it is pain why not have its mouth sewn/stapled shut?

won't actually do that with the second head cos its the attacking one. but i might do that for the third head.

Level 6
wow PROXY rly nice! Weapon1 for sure ;) Need to make it look alot smoother though, and the size of the sword should keep it's proportions and not be thick some places and thin other, but i guess ur far from finnished with it yet huh? ;) Keep up the good work :)

Level 6
Insanity is not exactly a feeling, but there are several feelings which would be very similar like frustration, extremely euphoric, confused+++ it depends on what type of insanity you are going for ;)

Level 5
so i guess its pretty much dead. i have no more plans on finishing my entry anymore.
Please continue your work, i'd love to see this. A pro artis 'll never let the feeling ruin his masterpiece:ogre_rage:

Last edited:
Level 15
The first WIP. I think it is like 60% of the main model. Untextured yet.
daea8a4b6a1d.jpg

Main ideas:
*Selfish and enormous love to oneself is often blind and it tends to exagerate the truth (Remember: appearances are decieving!), so a person falls in love not with their real reflection but with one they created in their made, where it is absolutely perfect.
*It inevitably leads to an individual's destruction when the beloved image absorbs the person.
6b025d863970.jpg

All except for the hands and the face are made by me. I guess it is the last WIP, want to keep a kind of mystery)

Edit:
6b025d863970.jpg

All except for the hands and the face are made by me. I guess it is the last WIP, want to keep a kind of mystery)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.