• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Contest 22 - Mimic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
OMG OMG i haz conceptz!
BarrelMimicConcept.jpg

The bottom pic is how the barrel sneaks around in barrel form

Level 10
nothing personal against you, but your english is objectively unintelligible, i doubt you can write a proper review in english. you could however write the review in you native language and request someone to translate it for you
Why dont you guy try and see how i can handle this?
Beside, there're some personal reasons again me around here:
"but i can't really agree about him being the judge if he really does have a personality like "i'm the best tra la la tri li li".

Level 49
Excuse me?
That's a PERSONAL reason?

If you are not objective enough, you can't judge. If you think that you're the only one who can actually do a GOOD model in the entire contest, you seriously can't judge.

And your English is just too bad. I'm obviously not the one to decide, but I think that many would agree with me, here.

Level 10
If you are not objective enough, you can't judge. If you think that you're the only one who can actually do a GOOD model in the entire contest, you seriously can't judge
That's nonsense, when judge cant joint and vote for judge's model then what 's not objective enough. even among bad models still have the worse and the worst
And your English is just too bad. I'm obviously not the one to decide, but I think that many would agree with me, here.
That's what i call "not objective enough", all you guy fight again me because of jealous despite my modeling knowledge and my sensitive judgements.
I'm here to watch people make some models for this competition.
Just let me say my opinion in peace. Wanna see concept so bad??

Attachments

• lame.jpg
    lame.jpg
    263.1 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Level 5
I should be able to upload pictures sooner or later, but uh, for now, I'll just describe my idea (a WIP of my WIP, how whacked is that) -
An inanimate vase with a flower that turns into one of those amiable plants with fangs. Working on the plant now. I guess I'm making the texture myself too.
Other ideas I might work on-
An inanimate sword that turns transformer-like into a monster or so.
That, and if all else fails, a patch of grass that turns into weed.

Well, here's a WIP- the living form of my amiable plant, still working. Sorry about the double post, couldn't add it to my last post.

Attachments

• Image0132.jpg
    Image0132.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
Oh well, here's an update. The aggressive alternate is done, mesh-wise, I'm likely to alter the inanimate form. I was originally using a vase, decided to switch to a potted plant. But who cares, right?

Attachments

• Image0133.jpg
    Image0133.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 126
Level 5
It's not. Yet, somehow, no one pointed out that the model's crap personified. Way to stay on topic.
I should have just said my monitor was screwed, huh?
Although, thanks for pointing out that print screen button. One of these days I'll actually find it.

Level 49
his model is on his computer... not his phone, so he took a picture of the model, on his computer, with his phone, and then sent the image, through his internet-connected phone.....

jesus.

No, that's not what he did, or else we wouldn't have him talking about how he can't use print screen in the past few pages. I'm pretty damn certain his model is >on his phone<, and he somehow took a screenshot. That explains it, I guess:

Ok, that works.
That, or my phone has a print-screen option.

But that raises the question...
How the fuck does on MODEL on a PHONE?

EDIT:

Although, thanks for pointing out that print screen button. One of these days I'll actually find it.

tumblr_lnvvueuSsj1qcj56b.png

Last edited:
Level 51
No, that's not what he did, or else we wouldn't have him talking about how he can't use print screen in the past few pages. I'm pretty damn certain his model is >on his phone<, and he somehow took a screenshot. That explains it, I guess:

But that raises the question...
How the fuck does on MODEL on a PHONE?

I really like you Deolrin, but seriously. Stop discussing and questioning every little unimportant thing in this thread >.>

Anyway, my model is going quite fine, I won't post a WIP until I've got really much to show though.

Status
Not open for further replies.