• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Contest #12 - Females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Weep

Now she's veiled and looks more oriental.
CentaurFemaleVeiled.jpg

Last edited:
Time to show my Deathknight progress.

Mesh is fully scratchmade. Body is complete, and I thank the Demoness model for some guidances. The shape of her head still needs to be tweaked though.
And yes, I added a little extra on her posterior. =)

Current polycount on this model is 230.

UV Mapping is still in progress, and I've added an unused campaign NE texture for testing purpose (and therefore it will be easier for me when I give the model my own custom textures).
Note: That texture will not be used in the final version.

Attachments

• wip_femaledeathknight_rider.jpg
    wip_femaledeathknight_rider.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 351
  • wip_femaledeathknight_rider_uvtest.jpg
    wip_femaledeathknight_rider_uvtest.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 433
YAY. i can now do the competition!

For every post without a WIP of a female abomination, I will drown a puppy.

thanks for ruining the surprise.(-_-*)
hahaha. just joking (^_^)

btw, callahan, your model is really good. me and my brother totally hate the WC centaur model for lack of detail but your centaur model is really something. so much detail, the tail has a very feminine look to it, shoulder pad is decorative and yet fits the model overall.

+rep

looks great but:
1. why does it have a second bag for arrows??I think you could add something more crreative there :>
2. I would change the skull texture because it is a bit blurry and does not fit the other textures well. (Maybe using the necromancer´s skull??)
Thx.

1.Because quiver on her rear is a poison arrow quiver.The one o his back is normal arrow quiver.But it's true that you can't guess it like that. ^^
Maybe I'll try a flask of poison instead of a second quiver.

2.Not sure I may try but necromancer skull looks horrible to me and I fear the uv doesn't fit the skulls shape.

But agh... no! You need to make a spellcatser, not an archer D:
If I'd make your request yes.
But it's a compo.

or maybe any other skull but please no blurry textures for it because itlooks too good for having them :(
I'll try to find another textures then.

Level 34

Mesh is fully scratchmade. Body is complete, and I thank the Demoness model for some guidances. The shape of her head still needs to be tweaked though.

UV Mapping is still in progress, and I've added an unused campaign NE texture for testing purpose (and therefore it will be easier for me when I give the model my own custom textures).
Hey, it's a female Abomination! :D

~joking

Level 18

Am I the only one that seems to think that her front bum is too pronounced?

A.R.

Skin Reviewer
Level 25
Update! Decided to ditch my old concepts due to compatibility issues with the surrogate model and try one of Dusk's suggestions instead.

Blades are recoloured Illidan's weapons (I got lazy, will remake them later).
Pants may have to change, since at ingame level she still looks like the standard DH until you see her chest :p

Also still need to make a portrait.

Attachments

• MC12WIP2.jpg
    MC12WIP2.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 299
  • MC12WIPIngame.jpg
    MC12WIPIngame.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 329
Level 30
Update! Decided to ditch my old concepts due to compatibility issues with the surrogate model and try one of Dusk's suggestions instead.

Blades are recoloured Illidan's weapons (I got lazy, will remake them later).
Pants may have to change, since at ingame level she still looks like the standard DH until you see her chest :p

Also still need to make a portrait.
Did I really made the DemonHunter's mdl from 1mb to 200 kb so i could see someone using the same idea? Damn, D:.

i imagined a female abomination would resemble Despair from Sandman too much so i slimmed it a lot and made it look actually human and now it actually has its own thought, not a lumbering piece of flesh.

its yet to be animated
Untitled.jpg
my first go at actually making an actual face.
anyways, tell me if this qualifies in the competition as a "female version of an existing WC model"
if not, i dont really care. i am gonna animate it anyways. just, not in a hurry to get under the competition deadline.

Level 14
i imagined a female abomination would resemble Despair from Sandman too much so i slimmed it a lot and made it look actually human and now it actually has its own thought, not a lumbering piece of flesh.

its yet to be animated
View attachment 47107
anyways, tell me if this qualifies in the competition as a "female version of an existing WC model"
if not, i dont really care. i am gonna animate it anyways. just, not in a hurry to get under the competition deadline.

what a clean girl ^^

Level 45

its yet to be animated
View attachment 47107

Considering it has the abomination weapons and is basically corpses sewn together, yeah, it counts. Oh, and nice work on the face, it's both cute and freaky. :p

I bet the winner will be the one who makes perfect boobs. Coz everyone will look at boobs first.

sounds like a case of HAHM syndrome. Horny As Hell Male syndrome.
and i am afraid that would probably be exactly how many people would judge and vote in this competiton.

this can be countered by giving female voters mutiple vote since they wont care about the size of boobs and actually vote for the models themselves

Pyramidhe@d, Nice model.What's that little friend next to her?
Nice concept It'll be cool if you can join with it but I don't know if it'd a T2 melee warrior unit.
Also Now that you made a female abom.
I wonder if wc3 abom are even male since it's a assembly of several corspes that you don't know their gender. :)

bboy-tiger-, Now it's a bit too much with boobs joke.

Level 34
The girls feet are pretty ugly. Other than that it looks nice. I like the pet, a good touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.