• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Modeling Contest #12 - Females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 45
Yeah lol.
Anyway, model done, on to texturing and then animating.

attachment.php

Attachments

• WIP.png
    WIP.png
    18.7 KB · Views: 517
Level 24
Yeah I suppose Pyritie is right. Let's take an example of a texturing contest where you should texture an Orc. You don't have to use an orc model and turn it into an orc really. A human to an orc would work just as well, and I suppose that goes for this as well.

Level 26
I like it Dionesiist. But it needs some long hair to make it look more female. :D

Oh and here is my model:

It´s the female WHISP :grin:

the only thing it does not have is a pair of bouwbs:cry:

Edit: remove the model and the sreenshot because I´ve updated the model

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
LiOneSS said:
YOu don't have to make a footwoman, just make a female human T1 melee fighter
^Exactly!

Pyritie said:
There's no restriction on which textures you use or which hand is carrying which item, as long as it's a female and resembles a similar WC3 unit.
Oh please no.

Pyritie said:
AirHead said:
So I am making a raptor rider to replace the 2nd tier land mounted melee unit (raider in wc3) and nobody can actually say 'no I can't' because the theme says otherwise.
Yeah, the theme says you can't. "Raptor rider" is not an existing WC3 unit. :p
See, now that to me reeks of a Theme inhibiting both Creativity and Usability. Few people will find female-remakes of exact units helpful (not saying no one; stuff like "train random male/female", or altered melees will certainly find this useful). However, many more people would find female units, made to fit general guidelines (i.e. "T2 mounted melee unit, Orc (Troll) race") useful. Opening it up like that will allow for greater and more interesting entries, IMO.

While we've had some great entries, please don't cut everyone off at the kneecaps with this.

FrIkY said:
In WoW, female centaurs have their face and hair covered... and this one, armed with crossbow... mmh.. :/
This isn't WoW.

See, now that to me reeks of a Theme inhibiting both Creativity and Usability. Few people will find female-remakes of exact units helpful (not saying no one; stuff like "train random male/female", or altered melees will certainly find this useful). However, many more people would find female units, made to fit general guidelines (i.e. "T2 mounted melee unit, Orc (Troll) race") useful. Opening it up like that will allow for greater and more interesting entries, IMO.

Dionesiist and DonDustin seem to have had no problems so far. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.