• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Modeling Competition #10 - Elementals

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just dont know when to shut up. It doesnt pwn me I just wanted to be quiet, but some fucktard cannot do it.

Elements could be differend things like darkness, holy, pain IF the rules stated so. But the rules state that An elemental is a magical being composed of one element.

I rest my case.

rest away....ROFLCOPTER!!!

Level 9
Rep Elemental...

i know what this one is! I'm pretty sure a Rep elemental is either this Rep Elemental.jpg or this Olofmoleman Profile.jpg. or both but they both are almost completely made of rep, and deserve every bit of it, it's they're birth right.

Level 21
Ok, this is either going to be a Poison elemental, Fire elemental, or Earth elemental (or avatar, whatever)
I'd rather not do Earth, so...

Well, if it's going to be poison, I'm going to add these sack bubble things on its shoulder/back, as well as green tentacles branching from the back of its head (Like Sammael from Hellboy, except those aren't green) It'll have dark tan, leathery flesh, green poison sacks, and a white skull

If it's fire, I'll basically give it fire stuff on its forearm and back of head. The flesh'll be burnt and scarred and such, white with desaturated red shading, and the head will make a transtion from flesh to skull

WIP
PoisonElementalWIP1.jpg

PoisonElementalWIP2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.