Contestants are to create a map where the player should hide, sneak, pickpocket, assassinate or perform similiar quiet and stealthy things.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the map submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
- All submissions must follow the current theme.
- Your submission must be posted before the deadline in the contest thread. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
- Several screenshots of terrain and gameplay.
- The file in the appropriate format.
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
- Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
- Judges may not participate.
- Your final submission should be mostly bug free.
- Teamwork is not allowed.
- Finding testers and voice actors to help you with your submission is not considered teamwork.
- Imports may be used in the map, however they must all be credited. You may make new models, icons, etc specifically for the contest.
- First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
- Finished entry and judges: 5 reputation points
trebla ratilla - Jeffreys Misssion
Cokemonkey11 - Windwalked
Svetli - Underground Volcano
ZiBitheWand3r3r - Alien Invasion
DD_legionTN - Silent Intruder
|Theme||How well does the entry comform the contest theme "Stealth"?||20%|
|The fun factor: Does the whole package create an enjoyable experience for the player?|
e.g. Are the spell effects satisfying, is there replayability, is the plot compelling, ...?
|Aesthetics||Is it good looking terrain-wise? How polished are the details such as preview pictures, title, in-game texts and icons?||30%|
|Triggers||Does the map run well performance-wise?|
Factors which influence this category are: efficiency of the triggers/coding, memory leaks, etc.
- 65% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 35% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
- This poll will be closed in three weeks, on November 5.