- Nov 8, 2007
Create a spacecraft. May that be a spaceship(a space vehicle), a space station(a space building) or even a simple satellite.
A spacecraft or spaceship is a craft or machine designed for spaceflight. Spacecraft are used for a variety of purposes, including communications, earth observation, meteorology, navigation, planetary exploration and transportation of humans and cargo.
- Team consists of TWO PEOPLE. No more, no less. Their roles in the creation of the entry model are not specified.
- No submission may violate any of the site rules.
- If a submission does not follow the model submission rules the creator will be disqualified.
- Your submission must be posted before the deadline. The post containing your final submission must also contain the following:
- An in game screenshot showing your submission in action.
- The file in the appropriate format.
- You must show at least one unfinished preview of your submission, before the deadline, as proof that it’s yours.
- Your submission may not be started/made before the official launch of the contest.
- Judges may not participate.
- Your final submission must be bug free.
- Must contain the following animations, and more if possible:
- Portrait Animations (whether it's for a camera or a separate portrait model)
- First Place: 50 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 35 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 20 reputation points and an award icon
|Vertices and faces||/15|
|How well made or how well WC3 textures have been used||/10|
|How well made or how well WC3 animations have been used||/5|
|How well the model works||/5|
|Appropriate use of additional effects||/5|
- 60 % of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 40 % of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.