Contestants are to create a map that has to deal with ghosts/spirits/souls and the like.
The entire map can for example take place in the realm of the dead.
- Each user can only vote once in the poll. (remove this for a multiple choice poll)
- You cannot vote for yourself. If a voter has the same IP as the author then the vote will not be counted and it may result in the disqualification of the entry.
- You cannot create multiple accounts to vote for an entry in the poll. If a voter has been found to be using multiple accounts none of the voters votes will count in the final result.
- You cannot bribe users for votes. Contestants who break this rule will be disqualified and given negative reputation.
- First Place: 45 reputation points and your entry on the award icon
- Second Place: 30 reputation points and an award icon
- Third Place: 15 reputation points and an award icon
- Finished entry and judges: 5 reputation points
|Theme||Does the entry comform the contest theme "Ghastly Realms"?||20%|
|The fun factor: Does the whole package create an enjoyable experience for the player?|
e.g. Are the spell effects satisfying, is there replayability, is the plot compelling, ...?
|Aesthetics||Is it good looking terrain-wise? How polished are the details such as preview pictures, title, in-game texts and icons?||30%|
|Triggers||Does the map run well performance-wise?|
Factors which influence this category are: efficiency of the triggers/coding, memory leaks, etc.
- 65% of the winner shall be determined by the contest's appointed judge(s).
- 35% of the winner shall be determined by the results of a public poll.
Last edited by a moderator: