Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.Dismiss Notice
The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!Dismiss Notice
The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.Dismiss Notice
Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!Dismiss Notice
The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!Dismiss Notice
LEAGUE of HEROES ARENA v.2.2p • Now With AI
Submitted by BloodMood97
VERSION 2.2 patch 1.30.4
Gameplay informations :
Pick one of the 27 available heroes, fight in the arena with and against the smart AI, or against players mixed with ally and enemy AI, you decide. Buy unique items when you have enough gold and level up by killing enemy heroes or minions to become more powerful. Protect your minions since they are the main source of damage against The enemy Turret which you need to destroy before the enemies destroy yours.
And, a "BRAWL" starts after each 8 minutes, all heroes are teleported into a smaller battlefield (cooldown of spells reseted, health and mana restored) and you must kill all the enemy heroes and/or finish the needed objectives to win the BRAWL event.
- up to 3 versus 3 players
- use shortcuts : [Q] [W] [E] [R (ultimate)] to cast your 4 spells
- one Turret per team, destroy it to win
- kill enemy units to gain more gold
- buy items (tier 1 to tier 3) to upgrade your attacks or your spells
- one BRAWL starts after each 8 min, fight, the winning team will get some advantages
- 5 BRAWL battlefields are available : (2)classic, (1)capture the point, (1)race, (1)duels
- items with ability power will upgrade the "Intelligence-Heroes-type" (its bonus damage for spells only)
- heroes can level up to lvl 18, ultimates are unlocked at lvl 6 and can be upgraded at lvl 11 and 16
- other features : damage indicator, shield system, hero banning phase, some heroes use "Rage" and "Energy" systems (replace the mana)
- you can choose between the 7 types-of-minion you want as allies
- artificial intelligence now available !
Intelligence-heroes : the majority of their spells can be upgraded by buying ability power "AP" items, its like attack damage but for spells only. Each Intelligence-hero has AP with their spells. Example : If your hero has a spell with 85% AP and your hero has one item that gives +40 AP, the spell will deal (40*0.85 = 34) 34 bonus damage. Agility-heroes and Strength-heroes use strength and/or attack damage with their spells instead of ability power. Items are very important to improve the heroes.
How to install the map?
More updates are coming soon
Page 1 of 2
Page 1 of 2