• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

League Of Legends v1.87

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
League Of Legend V1.87

Map Description

League of Legends (LoL) is a multiplayer online battle arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows[1] and Mac OS X, inspired by the mod Defense of the Ancients[2] for the video game Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. It is a free-to-play game, supported by micro-transactions. The game was first announced on October 7, 2008, and released on October 27, 2009.[3] League of Legends was generally well received at release, and has grown in popularity in the years since. According to a 2012 Forbes article, League of Legends was the most played PC game in North America and Europe in terms of the number of hours played.[4] As of January 2014, over 67 million people play League of Legends per month, 27 million per day, and over 7.5 million concurrently during peak hours.

Version 1.87 :
Change some champion model to real
zane ability changed : Evasion (Removed) to Shadow Shuriken (New)

Add New Champion : Tristana
fix another (i check)

238703-albums7708-picture90582.jpg

If You Want TO play Multiplayer Download this first : 8 MB Map Size: Limit Remover

------------------------+++++++Special Thanks+++++++-------------------------
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\RIOT For Creating League Of legend Game/\/\\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::Thanks For Hiveworkshop for guide and some :::::::::::::::

If You Found Bugs Please give me a Please give me criticism

Keywords:
League Of Legend , Riot , Champion , version 1.86
Contents

League Of Legends v1.87 (Map)

Reviews
23:09, 11th Nov 2014 StoPCampinGn00b: See my comment.