Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop

Level 24
Update
Wew... done gathering, from Page 45-1, almost broke me. Anyway, it's gathered, updated the first post as well >First Post<, the archives are here HIVE'S MANIPULATION WORKSHOP RESOURCE ARCHIVES.
Keeping it simple, well, atleast it's how I see it. Anybody have any opinions?

Yo yo yo guys I got two more request again, ignore it if you guys don't feel like doing it :p

Can someone make a HD version of a Chaos Warlords but with green skin variation(HD version like how Ujimasa did), and a HD version of a Green Orc Warlock(The one with a shield)?

It's kinda more of a model request dude.

Level 46
i found one that someone made long time ago. it's still a wip, though i have a finished version that i done by myself. not that hard to finish something that only need little work to be done.

hVugMVB.jpg
Daaaang, that is super sick. A Jungle Troll version would be neat (but DON'T DO IT unless you want to; I totally don't need/want it). : )

Level 46
Update
Wew... done gathering, from Page 45-1, almost broke me. Anyway, it's gathered, updated the first post as well >First Post<, the archives are here HIVE'S MANIPULATION WORKSHOP RESOURCE ARCHIVES.
Keeping it simple, well, atleast it's how I see it. Anybody have any opinions?
That's impressive work, man; thanks. I'm sure it will be helpful.

I'd offer to rewrite the First Post, but I'm running out of time.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i have planned to post the skin to resources section due to it's quality and usefullness and give full credit to the original Author.
ralle have gave me green light to do it too. but should i? i'm not certain.

Level 46

Hello & Welcome, to the Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop!!

We are a group of modders who have focused our artistic talents on providing quick, freelance 2D art projects to the community upon request! Please read below to see how to get some awexome art from us!

Procedures, Rules and Information

The Request
Please make a post detailing the specific 2D art you want made for you, being sure to include all relevant information (size, shape, colors, file-type, desired changes, etc; see Hidden table below for more information). The more (specific) information you give, the easier it will be to make what you want! Good grammar & spelling is a plus. Images help.

The Rules
Feel free to request anything that does not break any of the Rules here at the Hive Workshop (not including the resource submission rules)

The Refusal
We reserve the right to reject any Request for no reason whatsoever. Freelance work, ya dig?

The Reinforcement
Requests made to help reinforce existing projects or new projects with a proven track record of progress may be favored over those that aren't

The Really Annoying
Please Don't Spam Requests! If possible, please wait until you have several smaller Requests built up & then ask them all at once.

The Reconnoiter
Please search the ARCHIVES before Requesting; we have been doing this for a while & what you want might already be done!

We no longer have a specified Roster, but all who have helped fulfill Requests here are listed alphabetically. Contributors, please let me know if I've forgotten you.

Pending Requests
dell's multi-icon request

Roland

R

Roland

Hello & Welcome, to the Hive's 2D Manipulation Workshop!!

We are a group of modders who have focused our artistic talents on providing quick, freelance 2D art projects to the community upon request! Please read below to see how to get some awexome art from us!

Procedures, Rules and Information

The Request
Please make a post detailing the specific 2D art you want made for you, being sure to include all relevant information (size, shape, colors, file-type, desired changes, etc; see Hidden table below for more information). The more (specific) information you give, the easier it will be to make what you want! Good grammar & spelling is a plus. Images help.

The Rules
Feel free to request anything that does not break any of the Rules here at the Hive Workshop (not including the resource submission rules)

The Refusal
We reserve the right to reject any Request for no reason whatsoever. Freelance work, ya dig?

The Reinforcement
Requests made to help reinforce existing projects or new projects with a proven track record of progress may be favored over those that aren't

The Really Annoying
Please Don't Spam Requests! If possible, please wait until you have several smaller Requests built up & then ask them all at once.

The Reconnoiter
Please search the ARCHIVES before Requesting; we have been doing this for a while & what you want might already be done!

We no longer have a specified Roster, but all who have helped fulfill Requests here are listed alphabetically. Contributors, please let me know if I've forgotten you.

Pending Requests
dell's multi-icon request

Finally.

Roland

R

Roland

(I knew it :p)
Would I rather make you first, second to Ardenian I mean, If I ask?
Well, I've been helping him to improve the workshop and I collaborated with Spellbound to make the header of the group shop.. But yeah I want to be second to ardenian... I'd be happy too.

Level 23
Here. Elven Assassins.

Edit: Wait. There was a problem. Gonna upload the files shortly.
Edit: Finished.
Edit: Added Black Legion.

blacklegion.pngAssassin1.pngAssassin2.png

Attachments

• BTNAssassin1.blp
    5.1 KB · Views: 56
  • BTNAssassin2.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DISBTNAssassin1.blp
    2.8 KB · Views: 57
  • DISBTNAssassin2.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 54
  • BTNBlackLegionCaptain.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 49
  • DISBTNBlackLegionCaptain.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Level 10
87751-29b87bc062c0ae4f84fa5ede6669a48b.jpg
what I need is to change the color of the captain of warcraft armor and put the color skin that's what black eye and also other versions of armor different color. Red. blue. teal blue green light brown and silver

Level 24
Edit:

87751-29b87bc062c0ae4f84fa5ede6669a48b.jpg
what I need is to change the color of the captain of warcraft armor and put the color skin that's what black eye and also other versions of armor different color. Red. blue. teal blue green light brown and silver

Wait wait, I still don't get it.
So, make the Dark Champion's icon similar to the Captain's icon. Then create different colors for the purple armor skin.?

Last edited:

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i think he want a wc3 captain icon with the armor color that he mentioned. with the face of the captain looks like what in the chrome icon.

not only grammar, but the information is kinda misleading. probably he used google translate.

Level 19
Hello guys I wanted to make a request of making a symbol for the Naga and Scourge like what the Alliance and Horde have what I mean is to make it simple.
If possible could you make it as large as this picture below.

how-to-draw-alliance-alliance-world-of-warcraft_1_000000009327_5.jpg

Last edited:
Level 24
That's three request, anybody want to help?
I'll finish dell's request and then try apcrab's naga.

Edit:
@dell

Here are the champions.

Attachments

• CaptainChampion.rar
    101.8 KB · Views: 53
  • BTNChampionRed.png
    BTNChampionRed.png
    25.5 KB · Views: 85
  • BTNChampion.png
    BTNChampion.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 100
  • BTNChampionBlue.png
    BTNChampionBlue.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 74
  • BTNChampionBrown.png
    BTNChampionBrown.png
    25.7 KB · Views: 59
  • BTNChampionGreen.png
    BTNChampionGreen.png
    25.6 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:
Level 34
Excuse me
I wish to request a modification of the Blood Elf Priest Icon to more human like with normal eyes to be like Direfury's Hero Warrior model.
Here's the example icon to be used:

I've googled it and here is what i've found. Took me like 2 minutes. Credit @Kimbo

Edit: there is also this

Attachments

• BTNHumanPriest.blp
    8 KB · Views: 66
  • DISBTNHumanPriest.blp
    6.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hey I have an icon recolor request for entangling roots:
entanglingroots-gif.242688

General Frank changed the model for me to more ice theme roots, and now also the icon should be changed a bit.
Here for comparison, the original green one, and the new light-ice one:

unbenannt-png.242687
ice-roots-png.242689

If someone could help me out I would be thankful. :csmile:

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    47.9 KB · Views: 430
  • entanglingroots.gif
    entanglingroots.gif
    2.7 KB · Views: 442
  • ice roots.PNG
    ice roots.PNG
    34.1 KB · Views: 428
Level 23
Hey I have an icon recolor request for entangling roots:
entanglingroots-gif.242688

General Frank changed the model for me to more ice theme roots, and now also the icon should be changed a bit.
Here for comparison, the original green one, and the new light-ice one:

unbenannt-png.242687
ice-roots-png.242689

If someone could help me out I would be thankful. :csmile:

Something like this?

Attachments

• entanglingroots.gif
    entanglingroots.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 53
Level 24

Attachments

• BTNHeroWarrior.png