176.6 KB · Views: 91
  • HumanMilitia.mdx
    171.3 KB · Views: 90
  • HeroCrusader.mdx
    279.4 KB · Views: 86
  • HumanMilitia.blp
    77.7 KB · Views: 92
Level 46
Oh, woah, didn't check this thread for Edits.
@Kyrbi0
For the Mesmerize, I haven't been working on it for awhile since there were others I've been doing, but I'll update it now. Oh and for the Crawl, if you want to, then sure. ... Here's the Mesmerize btw, I've taken a look with the Headhunter and Witch Doctor icons and did some changes with the nose
Ooh, much better. Thanks!

Edge45 said:
@Kyrbi0
Lol, the crawl seemed to already be good enough. I can't think of anything to add it anymore.
Lol, if you say so. Looking at Burrow & Submerge it needs some kind of "splash" of mobile materials, though I'm not sure quite what/how to do it.

Level 23
@dell : Here you go. I didn't create an icon for the Green Warlord, has an awful face wrap. Maybe ask other members here.

BTNBanditMilitia.png BTNGilnesBarracks.png BTNHumanMilitia.png BTNDwarvenKingsHammerGuard.png BTNHeroCrusader.png

Attachments

• BTNBanditMilitia.blp
    5 KB · Views: 67
  • BTNDwarvenKingsHammerGuard.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 80
  • BTNGilnesBarracks.blp
    4.8 KB · Views: 192
  • BTNHeroCrusader.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 77
  • BTNHumanMilitia.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 107
  • DISBTNBanditMilitia.blp
    2.7 KB · Views: 103
  • DISBTNDwarvenKingsHammerGuard.blp
    2.9 KB · Views: 59
  • DISBTNGilnesBarracks.blp
    2.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DISBTNHeroCrusader.blp
    2.8 KB · Views: 91
  • DISBTNHumanMilitia.blp
    2.6 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Level 10
hey people me again sorry for the triple post i need one icon for these models

Attachments

• Camila.mdx
    110.7 KB · Views: 71
  • DwarvenFarSeer.mdx
    162.7 KB · Views: 57
  • DwarvenFireSalamanderRider.mdx
    140.6 KB · Views: 95
  • ImperialCaptain.mdx
    260.9 KB · Views: 69
  • NightElfArchmage V1.02.mdx
    110.5 KB · Views: 77
  • NightElfWarlock V1.01.mdx
    240.1 KB · Views: 67
Level 24

Attachments

• BTNOrcWarlord.png
    BTNOrcWarlord.png
    12 KB · Views: 73
  • BTNHeroCrusader.png
    BTNHeroCrusader.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 83
  • BTNGilnesBarracks.png
    BTNGilnesBarracks.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 67
  • BTNDwarvenHammerGuard.png
    BTNDwarvenHammerGuard.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Dell'sReqPartial.rar
    78 KB · Views: 63
Level 23
@Edge45 : Yeah, Sorry though. I didn't notify you.

@dell : Here you go.

BTNCamilia.png BTNDwarvenFarSeer.png BTNDwarvenRider.png BTNImperialCaptain.png BTNNEArchmage.png BTNNEWarlock.png

Attachments

• BTNCamilia.blp
    5 KB · Views: 48
  • BTNDwarvenRider.blp
    4.2 KB · Views: 53
  • BTNDwarvenFarSeer.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 58
  • BTNImperialCaptain.blp
    4.8 KB · Views: 54
  • BTNNEArchmage.blp
    4.9 KB · Views: 81
  • BTNNEWarlock.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 81
  • DISBTNCamilia.blp
    2.8 KB · Views: 59
  • DISBTNDwarvenFarSeer.blp
    3 KB · Views: 71
  • DISBTNDwarvenRider.blp
    2.1 KB · Views: 46
  • DISBTNImperialCaptain.blp
    2.4 KB · Views: 47
  • DISBTNNEArchmage.blp
    2.6 KB · Views: 47
  • DISBTNNEWarlock.blp
    3 KB · Views: 46

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

good job with the mammoth quest guys. you guys are awesome.

Level 20
Hello!

I'm making a map that would utilize Naga Ui made by viiva, but sadly the texture set is a bit incomplete, so...
Could anyone make (or point me towards it if it has already been done):

1. Naga Cinematic Border texture - this is something I'd need the most.
2. Main Menu/Log/Quest tab borders

I need something that would work well with these resources:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile01-blp.121508/#resource-39939
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile02-blp.121509/#resource-39940
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile03-blp.121510/#resource-39941
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile04-blp.121511/#resource-39942
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile-inventorycover-blp.121512/#resource-39943
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile-timeindicatorframe-blp.121513/#resource-39944

The race I'm overwriting are the Night Elves, simply because the buttons and backgrounds seem to fit best with the custom UI. All I really need is to change the leaf-y borders of the cinematic mode/menus to fit the naga theme a bit more.

Of course, I will +rep anyone who helps me out here :)

Level 24
Hello!

I'm making a map that would utilize Naga Ui made by viiva, but sadly the texture set is a bit incomplete, so...
Could anyone make (or point me towards it if it has already been done):

1. Naga Cinematic Border texture - this is something I'd need the most.
2. Main Menu/Log/Quest tab borders

I need something that would work well with these resources:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile01-blp.121508/#resource-39939
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile02-blp.121509/#resource-39940
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile03-blp.121510/#resource-39941
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile04-blp.121511/#resource-39942
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile-inventorycover-blp.121512/#resource-39943
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/humanuitile-timeindicatorframe-blp.121513/#resource-39944

The race I'm overwriting are the Night Elves, simply because the buttons and backgrounds seem to fit best with the custom UI. All I really need is to change the leaf-y borders of the cinematic mode/menus to fit the naga theme a bit more.

Of course, I will +rep anyone who helps me out here :)

I'll put a try on yours.

Level 24
@MasterBlaster

Well I've finished yours along with the needed ones.
BUT there was a problem while testing, the cinematic borders along with some modified console stuff do not work in cinematic mode (via Cinematic Mode On for all Players trigger function, though I have not tested Letterbox mode), there were only thin black lines and a disabled (grey) backround.

The problem is not from the textures (I think) but from Warcraft itself, it seems it doesn't overwrite the consoles, menus, borders and tabs, I am not sure about this, but I did test a recolored cinematic borders of the night elf, tested it and confirmed that it still did not overwrite and left with the same result as above.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix this. Here are the textures btw. Only the Quest/Menu/etc button works.

Attachments

• nightelf-console-buttonstates2.png
    nightelf-console-buttonstates2.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 99
  • nightelf-options-button-background.png
    nightelf-options-button-background.png
    66.3 KB · Views: 73
  • nightelf-options-menu-border.png
    nightelf-options-menu-border.png
    35 KB · Views: 80
  • nightelf-cinematic-border.png
    nightelf-cinematic-border.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 51
  • ConsolesNaga.rar
    291.2 KB · Views: 52

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Attachments

• BTNDruidOfTheTalon.png
    BTNDruidOfTheTalon.png
    8.9 KB · Views: 317
  • DISBTNDruidOfTheTalon.png
    DISBTNDruidOfTheTalon.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 51
  • BTNDruidOfTheTalon.blp
    4.7 KB · Views: 47
  • DISBTNDruidOfTheTalon.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 20
@MasterBlaster

Well I've finished yours along with the needed ones.
BUT there was a problem while testing, the cinematic borders along with some modified console stuff do not work in cinematic mode (via Cinematic Mode On for all Players trigger function, though I have not tested Letterbox mode), there were only thin black lines and a disabled (grey) backround.

The problem is not from the textures (I think) but from Warcraft itself, it seems it doesn't overwrite the consoles, menus, borders and tabs, I am not sure about this, but I did test a recolored cinematic borders of the night elf, tested it and confirmed that it still did not overwrite and left with the same result as above.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix this. Here are the textures btw. Only the Quest/Menu/etc button works.
Thank you so much anyway!

I'll try to make it work, but if it doesn't - would you mind me asking around about this? And if someone knows how to fix it, potentially editing your work if needed?

Level 24
Thank you so much anyway!

I'll try to make it work, but if it doesn't - would you mind me asking around about this? And if someone knows how to fix it, potentially editing your work if needed?

You're free to do whatever it is needed as long as you give credits to the workshop.
Goodluck :)

====
I'll finish off dell's request, (I feel like there was already an icon for that dwarf but I can't seem to remember it clearly)

Last edited:
Level 20
You're free to do whatever it is needed as long as you give credits to the workshop.
Goodluck :)
I will :)

I did some testing and it's really weird - it indeed does what you said, but...

I've tried using some other UI for reference - Sin'dorei UI (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/ui.191401/ - post #2, first one on the list), imported the cinematic border, options menu background and options menu borders and somehow it managed to overwrite the default UI.

Level 24
So I guess it was from the texture then, could be the Alpha channel (the transparency) , I don't know how that happen since I created the alphas by copying the layout and fill them.
I'll try to rework with it, but don't count on me, there might be others who know. If you know what the problem is with that texture then let me know.

Roland

R

Roland

OFF-TOPIC: It's quite sad that the founder of this group has left, We could really need some Election on who'll take over this Workshop xP

Level 20
I'm extremely grateful for your help anyway, Edge45! From what I've seen, your work looks insanely cool and it probably took quite a bit to make, so thank you again! :)

---

I don't know anything about creating UI, so I can't really tell you what the problem with the texture is - but if I happen to stumble on an anwer, I'll surely let you know :)

For now, I have tried the Sin'dorei UI and the Firefox UI - and both work, so I guess that it's something about the texture and not the editor. I have no clue what it is, though... Perhaps it's the alpha chanel thing you speak of, I remember reading somewhere that it might cause textures to not be displayed.

---

If you'd be willing to have another crack at it - I can absolutely wait until you have the time to do so, before I cause a ruckus over this :)

Level 24
I'm extremely grateful for your help anyway, Edge45! From what I've seen, your work looks insanely cool and it probably took quite a bit to make, so thank you again! :)

---

I don't know anything about creating UI, so I can't really tell you what the problem with the texture is - but if I happen to stumble on an anwer, I'll surely let you know :)

For now, I have tried the Sin'dorei UI and the Firefox UI - and both work, so I guess that it's something about the texture and not the editor. I have no clue what it is, though... Perhaps it's the alpha chanel thing you speak of, I remember reading somewhere that it might cause textures to not be displayed.

---

If you'd be willing to have another crack at it - I can absolutely wait until you have the time to do so, before I cause a ruckus over this :)

Alright then, I'm trying to see how the Sindorei UI really works.

===
OFF-TOPIC: It's quite sad that the founder of this group has left, We could really need some Election on who'll take over this Workshop xP

We'll have to know what the others think, but I don't really think it needs an owner, just a manager.

===
@dell

Here's the two icons; Dwarven Warrior and Human Archer.

Attachments

• BTNDwarvenWarrior.png
    BTNDwarvenWarrior.png
    11.9 KB · Views: 55
  • BTNHumanArcher.png
    BTNHumanArcher.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 39
  • DellAnotherReqX.rar
    41.2 KB · Views: 47

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

finished

btnhuntress-png.241759

We'll have to know what the others think, but I don't really think it needs an owner, just a manager.

i vote you to take over. you're the most active in here.

Attachments

• BTNHuntress.png
    BTNHuntress.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 389
  • BTNHuntress.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 71
  • DISBTNHuntress.blp
    6.2 KB · Views: 74
Level 24
Hey, Edge - I don't want to bother you, but did you learn anything interesting about the Naga UI? :)
It's on hold for the moment while I'm gathering all the requested resources here. I'll see if I can work on it this day.

Edit
@MasterBlaster

I'm glad to inform you that I found the problem, it was my converter Warcraft3Viewer, from .tga to .blp. I tried using other converters and it worked.
Though, I have to rework on the borders since there were a lot of mistakes :p and misplacements, but I should be able to fix it :D

Last edited:
Level 20
I don't know what to say without sounding weird, but hell...

Man, that's awesome. And you are such a totally amazing person! I'm so super grateful for your time and effort, man! If you ever happen to be in Poland, I owe you a beer or an orange juice :) Thank you!

If you have other work, do it - I can totally wait now that I know you have found the problem :)

Level 28
Yo yo yo guys I got two more request again, ignore it if you guys don't feel like doing it :p

Can someone make a HD version of a Chaos Warlords but with green skin variation(HD version like how Ujimasa did), and a HD version of a Green Orc Warlock(The one with a shield)?

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

Now that I see this, I want an Orc skin for the NE Huntress. :D

i found one that someone made long time ago. it's still a wip, though i have a finished version that i done by myself. not that hard to finish something that only need little work to be done.

hVugMVB.jpg