• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HD Modeling Contest #3 - Undead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
This might be slightly off topic, but I suggest you post a screenshot of the error in the RMS forum thread or something so that eventually a programmer fixes it so that error won't happen anymore
Well It happened when I tried to save my changes and the entire RMS just froze. So no save was done, but my .mdx model had 0 size :(

Damn, that's pretty sick! Only change I'd do is to make a colour gradient in the hair so it's frosty.
I don't know if I'll be able to finish my model on time, only need portrait and icon but tomorrow I'll be busy. If I finish on the 10th it'll definitely be in the evening (minor changes needed, but I wanted to make a cool video or something, as well as a decent icon). He also needs a portrait, but I'll do that today.

1662769116837.png

请用英文写。你能提供1-2个WIP(正在进行的工作)图像来证明这是你自己的创作吗?另请注意,包括9月10日。你还有明天的时间来处理你的提交。

请参阅本次比赛的规则:

Please write in english. Can you provide 1-2 WIP (work in progress) images to prove that was your own creation? Also note that Sep 10th is included. You still have tomorrow to work on your submission.

Please refer to the rules of this contest:
OK, I see.

These are some half-finished products
4.png

Level 36
My entry for the contest is ready :)
I could not find the Tag for Contest Entry
I will be in team building this weekend so if I need to add Tag please tell me now so I can update is.
I made 4 different variants of the model but the one used for the contest will be the DeathLord_IceSkin_EyesGlow
1662774002626.png

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
OK, I see.

These are some half-finished products
View attachment 406738
Alright, I'll accept that. Given that you have already shown that you know how to create HD models. Added to contest entries! Good luck in the contest :)
My entry for the contest is ready :)
I could not find the Tag for Contest Entry
I will be in team building this weekend so if I need to add Tag please tell me now so I can update is.
I made 4 different variants of the model but the one used for the contest will be the DeathLord_IceSkin_EyesGlow
View attachment 406740
Splendid! Only staff members can add the Contest Entries tag - and I've done so with your entry :) Good luck in the contest!
I have finished too, but I'll upload it tomorrow. It's already 3:40am!
View attachment 406741
Excellent! Glad you could find the time. Don't forget to upload!

@Barorque @Symphoneum @Superfrycook @Mr Ogre man Last day! ;)

Another WIP (I know, it's the last day but I want to give proof that I'm still working/going to finish). This is an in game screenshot. I had to reduce the texture quality considerably so I will be releasing a high quality texture pack as well but I think the more optimized version is fine for anything really. Still working on some new animations, then I'll release him.
IngameWIP32.PNG

Update 6:36 PM EST: just have to do the portrait and icon. If I have time I’ll add a popcorn effect for the stand channel. Am I correct in the assumption that it goes until the end of today (11:59 pm)?

Last edited:
There we go, hope I consumed enough Redbull for Dreadbull to be good enough (not sponsored).

Finished and posted!

Status
Not open for further replies.