• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. đź”—Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

đź—żHD Modeling Contest #5 - Creep Camp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
Uhm... my message must have fallen by the wayside a few weeks ago:
I'm out.
I withdrew my participation in this contest due to private problems,
which take up too much time for me and are much more important than my participation in this contest... and that hasn't changed until now.

I'm really sorry, boyz... I'll finish the models and upload them here at some point when I have a clear head and it feels less like an obligation, but not as part of this contest.

Alright guys, I need to know how many contestants plan to finish their entry, if an extension is granted. Note that only contestants who have shown WIP images before the deadline are eligible to enter after an extension.
Feeling bad about being one of the people who require extension, but I would take it if possible.
:peasant-blushing:

Level 8
Me tooday : :ogre_icwydt::ogre_hurrhurr:...Will they extend again ? (In that case my message will be useless haha)

Im really curious to see the last models/progress that have been made :)

Congratulations to all participants by the way ! I really like a lot of the entry i've seen so far.
I don't know yet who I will vote for but it will be really hard choice !

Amani entry of Warrior, Priestess and Guardian has been submitted!
(On top of previously posted Amani'shi Guardian resource, who's model I deleted).

Only 3 models since I simply don't have time for the bear I wanted to make (perhaps he'll appear later on, after contest).
Just a heads-up: FaceFX work on Warrior and Guardian, but not on the Priestess, since her face is based on some Harpy.

Good luck everyone who's been able to post an entry!

I have both good and bad news.

The bad news is that I won't be able to finish the mogus (the little time I can spend in wc3 these days is spent in helping Insanemonster in Rereforged)

The good news is that I wouldn't mind judging this competition, @Archian

Glad you could make it @Barorque :)

uther-wow-uther.gif

Archian

Site Director
Level 61
The poll is live! âś…HD Modeling Contest #5 - POLL

What an amazing contest to follow! Thank you all for taking up the challenge of Hive's 5th HD Modeling Contest. So many great entries and SO MANY MODELS! Thank you all again for participating!

Hope to see you all in the next one!

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.