• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Exodium RPG v1.90E

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
1. Map Info

This map is Role Playing Game system. the map support save&load system. save system have multiple values. ex) hero str,agi,wis, level, exp etc.... you can save your hero and load. Choose hero and get various jobs!(18 grade job)

2. Features

I have an idea. How about fighting in a particular place? and I put into practice. Nomally the hero and monsters not fighing. but hero spell to monsters 'D'. Hero and monsters move special place and start battle. end battle your hero can exit.

If fighting hero not alone. hero can spawn pet and together battle. the pet can upgrade. pet upgrade system two ways. one is grade upgrade. pet grade separated D class ~ s+ class. D ~ S class pet get monsters drop items or use special items. another way is upgrade attack&vital. If you get Pet's soul you can upgrade pet's attack dmg(Only S, S+ class). attack and vital upgrade maximum 100.

And other system a lot to explain and It's hard to explain writing. please enjoy the map and you can realize!

3. Some more stuff about map

1) New grade job
pilgrim -> select one of 18(1th job class) -> get New grade job(2th job class) *2th job class can choise character skin(left or right).

2) Fishing system

The Exodium RPG map have fishing systems. you can get fish. the fish have various effects. and the fish be different in size. Sometimes worm bait grow and evolve giant worm!!

4. Screenshots and Video

Play Video

https://youtu.be/RrKgXBcAySw

Hero job class Narutok, Wizard, Battery captain

https://youtu.be/Ssfr8DW7LpE

5. Change Log

The map is verified in korea. and I translate full english version. the map version is 1.85E. Now current version(in korea) 1.86.

1.85E -> 1.90E Major Update.

1. Narutok Gamabunta
dmg 250 -> 300
Asp 0.8 -> 0.6
Cooltime 35 -> 20

2. Burning Archer Banish
Useable target self,Boss + Monsters

3. Bear Warrior
Red Claw(Q)
Cool Time 6s -> 5s

Break Through(T)
1). Add damage Magic type -> True Type
2). Stun 2s -> 2.5s
3). Further Range

4. Over 4 Players
After 2hours 5minutes begin defence. Raid Monsters

5. Others
1) Skillbook upgrade percent up
2) Giant Turtle HP down
3) Increase Flame Burn damage(Skillbook skill)
4) More Get Exp

You can detail view

6. Credits

Map made - baesulnam(Triggers, objects... alone made)

Icons - S.C.V Market

Loading screen - Wide Wallpaper Gallery

Music - Flacom The Legend of Heroes 1,2,3 , Ys eternal 1,2

Models -
S.C.V Market - Human Swordwoman, Battery captain, holyknight, magician, orc warrior, corsair, shaman,
elf avenger, sage, elven archer, sinobur undead destroyer, dark magician, witch, burning archer,
creature spirit wolf, spirit bear, mammoth, bear warrior, saver tiger

Models -
Hiveworkshops(Limited Only Used in this map)

(Model editer) : (Model Name)

AlienAntFarm : Termite
SD : SD2, SD2_Portrait.MDX
!!GORO!! : Bag_1
JetFangInfreno : Frost Nova, Dark Lightning Nova
General Frank : Bloodelf Ranger
Sephiroth_VII : GiantSandWorm
Kuegukecku, Seung-Bum , Lee(Korean) : AncientOfStone_Hammer
donut3.5 : Skeleton King
skrab : Azgathoth
Kitabatake : spinning Masamune missile
Tobias : Monster Dog
karland90 : FishingBobber
Suselishe : Elemental_Fencer
Hardtime : Gul'Dan
-Grendel : Black Mage, Flesh Scorcher, Priest of Putrescence
Direfury : Pandaren Heroes
Boogles : Poltergeist
EbonyStallion : Barbarian RPG Hero
Sellenisko : Adelas Deathclaw
icewolf055 : Female_GunNinja
UgoUgo : MeteorStrike, Flaming Raven
MarkSpartak : Sun
WhiteDeath : Skeleton Lord
nGy : BeamMissile
Mythic : SpiritArrow, HighElvenArrow
monsterpot3 : monsterpot3
Sellenisko : Balrog Of Moria
MiniMage : Fish, Dead Fish
solu9 : Floating_GrassSphere
Murlocologist : Night elf
PROXY : Lady Blaumeux Mounted Version

*Thank you. I insert great model!!

naver cafe(naver is korea site)

7. Author's notes

I miss translate something. but It is not important playing games. If you have any other questions. without delay YOUTUBE 'Exodium RPG' videos comments please. oversea player can't join my Navercafe :)
Contents

Exodium RPG v1.90E (Map)

Reviews
Here we go again. You are the one that tried to get those RPG maps approved by making multiple accounts and reuploading them on different bundles. It's not ok to break the rules.... Also, description is lacking, check this out: Map Description -...
deepstrasz
You have to credit the authors as well as any company of games or material you've taken resources from. The credits list has to be in the map description. This will help with the resources from HiveWorkshop: Resources in Use by Exodium RPG v1.85E |...
deepstrasz
Are you sure you've credited all models and resources (sound/music etc.)? I'm also referring to those which are not from HiveW. You should not mix melee type of loading screen with that of custom games/campaigns. I recommend using the latter. 1. Many...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
You have to credit the authors as well as any company of games or material you've taken resources from. The credits list has to be in the map description.
This will help with the resources from HiveWorkshop: Resources in Use by Exodium RPG v1.85E | HIVE

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
twojstaryjakcie
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Are you sure you've credited all models and resources (sound/music etc.)? I'm also referring to those which are not from HiveW.
You should not mix melee type of loading screen with that of custom games/campaigns. I recommend using the latter.

1. Many icons have no DISBTNs. They look like green squares on F10/pause. Learn about importing icons properly:
2. Button Manager v1.8.2
BLP Lab v0.5.0
Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
How to Make an Icon
3. Abilities need proper descriptions. Now, it's some 1-2 words or letters with some numbers:
Tooltip Tutorial
Creating Good Descriptions
4. Terrain is pretty lackluster and there is much blank space.
5. The orc unit near the human trainer has no name.
6. Pulverize is a passive ability with an active icon. You could make it look passive with this: Button Manager v1.8.2
7. Use the other Play Music trigger to avoid playing it as sound.
8. The gameplay is repetitive. You pretty much kill units on the map. There is no imminent danger. You choose whom to fight and when.
9. Pet item descriptions don't say what they do.
10. Used Behaviour on the Knight near the Tauren Chieftain and then killed all creatures and the forgotten one in the zone I was moved to but then I coulnd't get out anymore...
exodiumRpgZoneBug.png I had to use the -recall command.
11. Using Behaviour on some units will make text like : P: 5 3 appear....

Awaiting Update.

Level 2
I have a question. Do I have to do all the items(1-11)? Do I have to make a partial entry?

Are you sure you've credited all models and resources (sound/music etc.)? I'm also referring to those which are not from HiveW.
You should not mix melee type of loading screen with that of custom games/campaigns. I recommend using the latter. <-- modify is easy but, Items 1-11 are also related to the nature of the game. For example, green icons protect my item's personal information from others.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
For example, green icons protect my item's personal information from others.
I don't understand how that is. What exactly do you mean?

Just fix as many green icons as you can. Write proper descriptions for items (pets included) and spells. Fix behaviour on units: the text/conversation/info that appears.

EDIT:
Awaiting Update until issues fixed and mentioned that they were addressed.

Last edited: