• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bug Report

Level 22
Secret chapter, SOB

- In the first main quest's description, you've written existance instead of existence
- 1 of the barracks located close to the trees can get units stuck:
1.jpg

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

Pechan's AI is buggy in the secret chapter, he just runs into my base to rocket my workers :p

LickMyEyeBall

L

LickMyEyeBall

I see. I usually use iseedeadpeople to get familiar with the map/terrain and then restart afterwards. Anyway, good to know its not a big deal. Gonna try beating the chapter tomorrow

Level 10
Again, it is something more technical than buggy, but I noticed that in Easy Mode of Mission 4 of the SOB, the Demons are able to kill the Royal Army base in the center all alone. The Demons slowly eat the southern end of the base, and AI goof-ups can slow down the repairs, leading to the loss of the southern Barracks of the base, and once they're gone, Easy AI don't replace them and the Royals are all but finished. It does put an impromptu timer to finish the mission without 'fulfilling' that Bonus Objective though.

Level 4
Weird bug, i do not know if this can be fixed. After pausing for about 30minutes (was busy at that time), after resuming and killing a single bonelord. Main quest was accomplished.

Level 4
I did kill one at the top then proceed to siege at bottom, then that is the point is where i pause. Though, i did not use fog of war hack (i dont want to cheat, lmao) to see if he dead. I strongly believe that logan's legion cannot hold the undead's surprise attack and on top of that, i can see units from the undead attacking the ogre legion. So it is impossible for logan's legion kill the bonelord at the middle. This is in normal difficulty by the way.

Level 6
acctualy small base of Logan's Legion in north is sometimes holding for the entire game (by the small base i mean those barracks, few farms and 2 towers)

Level 22
Chapter 12, SOB

- Seeing blight so early in the chapter may ruin the surprise for people playing it for the first time
....jpg
- After you defeat the last bonelord, the transition to the ending cutscene is a bit too fast. This makes picking up the item he dropped difficult.

Interlude 4, SOB

- A lot of heroes have the wrong team color on their portrait. Brian, Logan, and Varan are brown but have emerald. Zairmak is orange but has emerald. Gardon is brown but has no team color on his portrait. ( My game version is 1.29.2)

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Flammedus and Lokar are lvl 10 in Chapter Twelve despite the recent changes to ally heroes
That's actually a mistake in the changelog, those two are meant to be lvl 10, your other allied
heroes were meant to be leveling up to 9 but I instead decided to make them start at lvl 9.
Fixed the changelog.

Goblin federation does not rebuild structures (well except altar of storms) once they are destroyed
I found out that all your allies have that problem. Gonna be fixed in the next release.

Level 7
Is the Salrian king named Salran V (according to the timeline) or Kerob XI (as shown in Chapter Twelve)? And regardless of which one is correct, in English there should be no full stop after a monarch's regal number (unlike in German).

Level 6
found bug in chapter 14 SOB ..... mass dragons are not effective, i tried to turned off and on my computer, but nothing changed

Kasrkin

Hosted Project: LoA
Level 26
I suggested that Shar to increase the difficulty in fourteen, the level had to be adjusted for the Dominion's vast roster.

Level 4
upload_2019-3-30_15-32-21.png

I don't know how to explain this bug, but here ya go, i can't level up pechan's skills even though he is at the maximum level. When i first click him, no skill was learned and i was given 5 skill points

Level 5
Is it just me or that clockworkers cant build pig farms? You can click and place the pig farm as normal, but the clockworker doesnt actually build it?

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
I was able to find and fix that bug, it happens in every chapter where you upgrade your Peons
into Clockworkers but only affects the Clockworkers/Peons that are currently on the map.
Newly trained Clockworkers are just fine.
Affected chapters apart from 14 are 7 (for the Sasrogarn faction), 8 and 9.

Fixing it was rather easy, the full version will have it fixed.

Edit: @LISBOAH: I think I have also finally found out why the Dwarve Axeman model was bugged
for you and I am very sure that it will be fixed in the full version! :)

Last edited:
Level 2
Found a bug on the scroll of healing in the goblin merchant shop in chapter 7 second orb book. Said it requires a black citadel to purchase it.

This may apply to other chapters.​

Level 22
SOB

Chapter 9

- The Red Dragon and Red Drake unit don't have brackets between their training hotkeys.

Chapter 10

- The ''They can also be upgraded into the powerful Bloodhounds'' part of the hint about brawlers should be removed.
- Zelech often casts his flamestrike while only being attacked by air units.

Chapter 12

- I flew to the undead base right next to Logan's. Before the Bonelords appeared, its name was Bull Regiment.
- After the 3 bonelords appeared, for about 10-15 minutes, Logan's legion still continued to send small waves of forces to attack me.

Chapter 13

- In the ''End of the Crusade'' quest description, you've written Redifst instead of Redfist.

Chapter 14

- Oneeye's items weren't on the ground. Maybe it was intentional, but that left Pechan pretty weak.
- The main quest's objective cuts at ''within the fortress of the''

Level 10
In Chapter 9 of SHB, Lords of the Golden Guard, selecting Easy Mode reduces your troops' HP too. For instance, Barracks on your side are down to 1560, while your allies' of the Vanguard are at 1800 for the same upgrades. Dunno about the exact trigger though (difficulty, chosing Praxeus' bonus on that map...). And the Demon Slaves faction of the Heretic Mage has its normal amount of HP. Orcs also seem to have their Normal Mode amount of HP.

Level 10
Sorry for the double post but it seems even Normal Mode HP have been 'infected' for some reason after playing an Easy Mode game. Rebooting the game does help, but once Easy mode has been selected again here even once in that session of the game... Hope you like 600 HP Paladins.

Level 10
In Mission 3 of SOB Wrath of the Darkmind, the Royal Army AI at south of the eastern Imperial Army base doesn't get the debuffs in HP in Easy mode.

Last edited:
Level 10
SOB, Mission 4: It seems that the Demons are able to overrun the Royal Army alone, even in Normal mode and with rebuilding.

Level 10
I meant the base on the middle, though I guess it involved some level of luck on the Demons' part to cause enough damage that reparation aren't enough. Amongst the little factors pilling over to lead to that, I think there are the Farms close to the northern position, one of them cannot reached by Peasants, and if splash damage from the Demons touch it, they can be stuck for a moment trying to repair a Farm they can't reach.

Level 2
On chapter 13 of SOB if you press escape to skip the cutscene where Orie makes a deal with the succubus to take revenge on Aedale, the mission doesn't seem to end even though both Daric's Base and Commander Fox's base are destroyed.

Level 1
Hi, i encounterd an bug in Ch09 of SHB. Cant finish the sidequest, after i collect 10k lumber and press the button in the marketplace nothing happens. When i reload my save at the very beginning of the mission and cheat 10k lumber, still nothing happens.
But when I restart the mission and cheated 10k lumber, press the button again the quest works. So i restart again play normal collect 10k and again the quest dont complete. Does someone know this issue, could a reason be, that i reload saves between start an 10k lumber goal? I hope not cause the mission is quite hard. I really dont want to cheat the sidequest :/

Level 1
My game Version is 1.31 and the campaign version is from today. A right when i first encounterd the problem items were spawning in the marketplace, was this intended? The items didnt spawn in my next try but dont played as long as in my first try.

I test it again and it has definitely something to do when i reload a save. After i load the save sidequest is not working in any time of the mission. This is good to know, at least i can finish it somehow. Play without loading till i have awesome destructors, little extra challenge ;)

Last edited by a moderator: