1. Melee Mapping contest #3 - Poll is up! Vote for the best 4v4 melee maps!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Dec 14, 2017.

1. renegade

renegade

Resources:
    Resources:
    You could attach a death sound everytime a militia archer dies through triggering

2. LickMyEyeBall

LickMyEyeBall

Resources:
    Resources:
    Wouldnt adding peasant's default death sound would be an easy solution like @renegade suggested?

3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Theoretically possible, yes, but due to the fact that a unit can also explode upon death or die otherwise,
    generating no death animation and therefore normally no death sound, it would require a slightly more complicated trigger than a simple "Unit dies, play sound".
    Still doable, of course, but not worth the trouble in my opinion, since it is a rather minor thing.
    I may decide to do something like this when I have more time.

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Can people who had problems with cinematics like @Verb8im in 1.30.2 please tell me if the issue still exists even in the newest WC version 1.30.4?
    Only if you want to patch, I can understand why people would not want to do that, hence I am still on 1.29.2

5. lekxman22

lekxman22

Resources:
    Resources:
    i am to on 1.29 :) no issues here