1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    DK: Plague Strike doesn't give debuff on enemy
    Sapper: Bomb Frenzy buff doesn't work if C2 hits more than 4 enemys
    Bomb Frenzy doesn't amplify The Big One, buff still remain
    Some ESC stats causes fatal error on heroes with summons which benefit from ESC

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    About last bug which still remain in latest version, this causes fatal error only on Tinker and after skilling 2nd lvl mana regeneration in esc stats

3. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I completely forgot about that, sorry. I'll look at it when I get to work on the next version. Meanwhile, could you check few things out to help me?

1.) The bug happens only if you get 2 points of mana regeneration. If you spend 1 point everything is fine?
    2.) Try getting flat mana bonus in ESC first and then get the mana regeneration. Tell me if the bug persists that way.
    3.) Do you happen to have any other summons except the clockwork goblins when the crash happens?
    4.) Does the crash happen if you have nothing summoned?
    5.) To make sure on this: you get that error only with Tinker?

4. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    1) Yes, for Tinker
    2) Causes fatal as well on lvl 2 tinker (1 mana first, then mana regen)
    3) No, crash happens after skilling 2 lvl mana reg, no matter is there some summons
    4) As told in 3rd, yes
    5) With manaregen lvl 2 100% only with Tinker
    My friend also told that fatals could happen on other heroes with summons like dk but don't know exactly reason (which stat is he skilled), but not sure, maybe it was fatal from other stuff

Last edited: Jan 6, 2015
  5. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you. Fatal errors are the hardest thing to fix, since I don't know exactly where the issue is. Hopefully I will find it and fix it for version 1.9.0. :)

6. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shadow Hunter: heal sometimes doesn't work (insta heal, hot is still going, like necro's heal before, same bug I suppose)
    And also about Tinker. Seems like it doesn't matter what did you skill before mana regen, enough to take some skill point on something else and then go manaregen, not only mana, and fatal comes

7. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I was already aware of the Shadow Hunter issue. Turns out 1.9.0 will be small bugfix version.
    About Tinker: I tested the map myself and strangely enough I did not encounter the problem. I picked Tinker 2 times on Easy and Hell difficulty with Timed Mode enabled to get the tomes of power and no problem occured. I tried Mana -> Mana Regen. I also tried Mana Regen -> Mana Regen.

Are you encountering this problem as Player 1 (Red)?

8. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    We've played it on blue/teal only, but I also tried it in solo game on red and got same fatal story
    Just checked some thing, fatal doesn't come if you didn't skill 2nd ability before getting at least one point in something and then go manareg

Last edited: Jan 9, 2015
  9. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am really puzzled. I have look around everything: triggers, abilities... nothing seems wrong, yet there is an issue.

10. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Shadow Hunter's heal still doesn't work sometimes
    Fatal error on Tinker still here (if you did mean that you fixed it in changelog)
    And if you are playing 2p, and its red and teal, then there is no info in table about lives\dmg, instead you see blue player which doesn't exist and showed with icon of eye like he is obs, and no teal complete in it

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  11. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sometimes legendary weapon for str heroes doesn't combine, it types "Something is missing", no matter if you have eye and forger (if you need replay, tell me where or how, if it can be maked right here, I can upload it).

12. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, i heard about the issue already. I will fix it in 1.9.2. :)

13. Oe-

Oe-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Love the game spas, found a pretty big exploit with the storm warden. If you manually cast his orb attack it counts as a spell. So every attack can give a chance to use the 2 glyphs and all items that give effects based on spell casts. He also is incredible with the spell thief.
    That being said, any hero with a toggleable skill (particularly the deathstalker since his costs no mana) can spam the toggle button to use the healing glyph. It doesn't seem to work with the lightning one however. I have not tested using the items that give effects based on spellcasts with the toggles but they might work as well.

Deathstalker's hotkey for his toggle spell instead is the hotkey to show how many units he's killed for the trophy.

Another glitch i found is that there are some items that block spells. Using these items you can walk through all traps the normally would instantly kill you. This might be working as intended however there's a particular trap that has a tome of experience in it that teleports you to a pit of spikes. You are stuck there until you use the recall from the resurrection stone.

There's also several spelling errors throughout the game, particularly the part with mannoroth when you save the troll. I don't have the specifics on them but perhaps you could take a look if they concern you.

14. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thanks for the reports. All of that should be fixed in 1.9.3.

I checked this, and his hotkeys are fine. I've heard reports of hotkey misplacements, yet they were all fine. Usually that's an issue with some keybords in specific countries

This shouldn't be true, since traps deal damage, they don't cast spells. So the Spell Shield shouldn't be doing anything. Or perhaps you are talking about invulnerability?

15. Oe-

Oe-

Resources:
    Resources:
    OK, I was actually mistaken. I thought I remembered having a spell shield of some kind but that is not true. I don't actually know whats causing it. I have a video of the items and heroes I was but I don't think it helps much. Also it should be noted that this last glitch happened it 9.1 and i haven't been tinker or necro in 9.2 to see if it happens.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAcKNX4dF9o#t=60

There also seems to be some strange glitch with a flashing ui that is only occurring on my video recorder and is not actually happening in game. Oh and although I only show this one trap, those 2 heroes are immune to all traps in the game. This includes the instant death trap in the maze section (the white squares) but I still trigger the scarabs and the teleporting ones.

16. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Niro, I think I have an update on this issue. What Warcraft 3 version are you using?

17. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    1.26a, my friend told me that there is still fatals as it was before in last sunken version

18. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am not talking about any fatals. I am talking about fatals caused by Tinker. I heard reports of people saying that they get crash with Tinker on Warcraft 1.24, but it's all fine in 1.26.

19. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im talking about tinker too, and we are playing 1.26 surely

20. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Idk, did you fixed it in last update or not, but crimson knight lvl 2 ulti gives same stats as lvl 1
    Also, challenge with golem boss (can't remember his name, where you can control 2 small golems) got failed because of golem in treasure room, he just running around and trying to cast something (as I understood, the thing when you trying to out of golem control, coz it did nothing)
    Tinker fatal still there, and its the same : skill aura, take some esc stat, take manareg = causes fatal

Last edited: Jul 18, 2015