1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The Lich King demands your service! We've reached the 19th edition of the Icon Contest. Come along and make some chilling servants for the one true king.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The 4th SFX Contest has started. Be sure to participate and have a fun factor in it.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The poll for the 21st Terraining Contest is LIVE. Be sure to check out the entries and vote for one.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    In chapter 2, SOB, even if you have the key when you get to the gate with Oneeye, he still says you need to find the key.

2. Hardric62

Hardric62

Resources:
    Resources:
    SOB, Mission 4: It seems that the Demons are able to overrun the Royal Army alone, even in Normal mode and with rebuilding.

3. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    If you are talking about the Demons in the south and north, then they are supposed to be able to do that.
    They are then hold off by the bases of the Phoenix and Bull Regiment.

If you are talking about the base with the mine, I will have to take another look at it, because I have not seen that happen so far.

4. Hardric62

Hardric62

Resources:
    Resources:
    I meant the base on the middle, though I guess it involved some level of luck on the Demons' part to cause enough damage that reparation aren't enough. Amongst the little factors pilling over to lead to that, I think there are the Farms close to the northern position, one of them cannot reached by Peasants, and if splash damage from the Demons touch it, they can be stuck for a moment trying to repair a Farm they can't reach.

5. Hardric62

Hardric62

Resources:
    Resources:
    I noticed Defender's corpses are invisible after 'initial decomposition' on SOB Mission 3.

6. lloyd2422

lloyd2422

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quite late, in chapter 13 of SOB, gnoll king's/pechan's army does not repair mechanical units.

7. gogohappyday

gogohappyday

Resources:
    Resources:
    On chapter 13 of SOB if you press escape to skip the cutscene where Orie makes a deal with the succubus to take revenge on Aedale, the mission doesn't seem to end even though both Daric's Base and Commander Fox's base are destroyed.

8. Schoki

Schoki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi, i encounterd an bug in Ch09 of SHB. Cant finish the sidequest, after i collect 10k lumber and press the button in the marketplace nothing happens. When i reload my save at the very beginning of the mission and cheat 10k lumber, still nothing happens.
    But when I restart the mission and cheated 10k lumber, press the button again the quest works. So i restart again play normal collect 10k and again the quest dont complete. Does someone know this issue, could a reason be, that i reload saves between start an 10k lumber goal? I hope not cause the mission is quite hard. I really dont want to cheat the sidequest :/

9. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I just tested this & I do not have any issue with the sidequest, neither with loading
    nor without.
    What version of the game are you using? And what is the version of the campaign?

10. Schoki

Schoki

Resources:
    Resources:
    My game Version is 1.31 and the campaign version is from today. A right when i first encounterd the problem items were spawning in the marketplace, was this intended? The items didnt spawn in my next try but dont played as long as in my first try.

I test it again and it has definitely something to do when i reload a save. After i load the save sidequest is not working in any time of the mission. This is good to know, at least i can finish it somehow. Play without loading till i have awesome destructors, little extra challenge ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2019
  11. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    In that case, it is most likely connected to version 1.31 & therefore there's nothing I can do.
    Personally, I decided to stick to 1.29.2 due to the fact that every update coming after that
    one only seemed to cause more bugs.

12. Schoki

Schoki

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay thank you. Do you know a way how i can get back to 1.29.2?

13. Axmand

Axmand

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok, got a bug from the last version of the Second Orc Book, dont know if this happens because im using 1.30 version of Warcraft 3 but here i go...

In the Chapter 8, the scene at the end of the mission/chapter, you can see Amari and Grofzag talking but Flammedus its not there talking with them, its very far away or using a radio (just a bad joke sorry)...

If im right about this, please can someone else can confirm this bug...

14. Barfly

Barfly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello guys, maybe you can help me...

I just made the account- first of all the books are really awesome, enjoy playing them a lot. Thanks for the great work !

I played the second human book but after Mission 8 it just stopped- I gotta add that i did not play them in the correct order. So i started the whole campaign again from the beginning, made the choices and still couldn't play chapter 9. Can anyone help me?

Thank in advance :)

15. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    What is your version of WarCraft 3?
    How exactly did it stop, did you get an error, did the chapter not appear, what exactly happened?

16. Barfly

Barfly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey Shar, sorry for the late reply, new to the forum...
    I use version 1.31.1.12164 and the Campaign version was modified the last time in 2017, don't have anything else.

I definetly played all missions, once in the wrong order, then in the right order - the second time with cheats to get faster to the missions 9-14.

Hope the information helps and thanks again Shar!

17. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    2017? The Second Human Book was released in its full version in May 2018.
    You are playing a demo. You have to get the most recent version from the map section.

18. Barfly

Barfly

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well that explains why I had access to all the 8 missions directly without even playing 1 mission.

Thanks for the help ! Really looking forward to those 5 Missions and the second undead book :)

19. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Always get the latest version...

20. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Except for when you started playing one and you want to load a saved game :p