1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Units have been turned into heroes in our latest Icon Contest! Vote for the best icon set at the Icon Contest #18 Poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by Shar Dundred, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Did you upload 0.71 yet? There's no changelog in the post

2. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Secret chapter, SOB

- In the first main quest's description, you've written existance instead of existence
    - 1 of the barracks located close to the trees can get units stuck:
    1.jpg

3. LickMyEyeBall

LickMyEyeBall

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pechan's AI is buggy in the secret chapter, he just runs into my base to rocket my workers :p

4. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    iseedeadpeople can cause that. ;)

5. LickMyEyeBall

LickMyEyeBall

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see. I usually use iseedeadpeople to get familiar with the map/terrain and then restart afterwards. Anyway, good to know its not a big deal. Gonna try beating the chapter tomorrow

6. Hardric62

Hardric62

Resources:
    Resources:
    Again, it is something more technical than buggy, but I noticed that in Easy Mode of Mission 4 of the SOB, the Demons are able to kill the Royal Army base in the center all alone. The Demons slowly eat the southern end of the base, and AI goof-ups can slow down the repairs, leading to the loss of the southern Barracks of the base, and once they're gone, Easy AI don't replace them and the Royals are all but finished. It does put an impromptu timer to finish the mission without 'fulfilling' that Bonus Objective though.

7. lloyd2422

lloyd2422

Resources:
    Resources:
    Weird bug, i do not know if this can be fixed. After pausing for about 30minutes (was busy at that time), after resuming and killing a single bonelord. Main quest was accomplished.

8. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Are you sure that the others weren't dead at that point?
    The chance is low but is still there that an AI may have killed the others.

9. lloyd2422

lloyd2422

Resources:
    Resources:
    I did kill one at the top then proceed to siege at bottom, then that is the point is where i pause. Though, i did not use fog of war hack (i dont want to cheat, lmao) to see if he dead. I strongly believe that logan's legion cannot hold the undead's surprise attack and on top of that, i can see units from the undead attacking the ogre legion. So it is impossible for logan's legion kill the bonelord at the middle. This is in normal difficulty by the way.

10. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    acctualy small base of Logan's Legion in north is sometimes holding for the entire game (by the small base i mean those barracks, few farms and 2 towers)

11. Championfighter25

Championfighter25

Resources:
    Resources:
    Chapter 12, SOB

- Seeing blight so early in the chapter may ruin the surprise for people playing it for the first time
    ....jpg
    - After you defeat the last bonelord, the transition to the ending cutscene is a bit too fast. This makes picking up the item he dropped difficult.

Interlude 4, SOB

- A lot of heroes have the wrong team color on their portrait. Brian, Logan, and Varan are brown but have emerald. Zairmak is orange but has emerald. Gardon is brown but has no team color on his portrait. ( My game version is 1.29.2)

12. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Oddly enough, I can trigger the alliance despite having Vanessa on the defecting side. Odd...

13. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Have you spared Logan or killed him?
    Either way, Vanessa defects if you have 6 NP or more. Gardon still accepts 6 NP. Maybe you had exactly 6?

14. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I presume so, didn't calculate at all there :D
    Accidentally struck the 6 points, which is amazing despite me choosing randomly :D

15. renegade

renegade

Resources:
    Resources:
    Flammedus and Lokar are lvl 10 in Chapter Twelve despite the recent changes to ally heroes

16. lloyd2422

lloyd2422

Resources:
    Resources:
    Goblin federation does not rebuild structures (well except altar of storms) once they are destroyed

17. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That's actually a mistake in the changelog, those two are meant to be lvl 10, your other allied
    heroes were meant to be leveling up to 9 but I instead decided to make them start at lvl 9.
    Fixed the changelog.

I found out that all your allies have that problem. Gonna be fixed in the next release.

18. Pourquoi

Pourquoi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is the Salrian king named Salran V (according to the timeline) or Kerob XI (as shown in Chapter Twelve)? And regardless of which one is correct, in English there should be no full stop after a monarch's regal number (unlike in German).

19. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Salran the Fifth should be his name in the current version of Twelve.

20. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Is Aedale supposed to attack in FHB chapter 11? Her forces do, or rather 3 Doom Guards do, but she just stands in her base, whereas every other allied hero except for Gardon go out and attack