Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Feedback & Bug Report

Discussion in 'Warcraft: Chronicles of the Second War' started by ShadiHD, Oct 1, 2020.

1. ShadiHD

ShadiHD

Resources:
    Maps:
    Reforged HD Models:
    Resources:
    Bug Report
    • You can report any bugs you find in this thread.
    • When reporting a bug include screenshots if possible and describe the bug with as much details as possible.
    • Don't go off-topic.

Feedback
    • you can post your feedback in this thread
    • be as thorough as possible, and offer valid points that you believe can indeed improve gameplay.
    • Don't go off-topic.

2. Weas

Weas

Resources:
    Resources:
    I have played it and I must say I love it.

Campaign no. 4 is a bit hard , but I loved it. Loved also the way the buildings are destroyed so the next ones start burning.

Bugs: The animations are kinda laggy I guess. I have brand new PC so cant be hardware. Animations of the cutscenes are laggy too. I find buildings to be too big, should be lower.
    If there are no upgrades available for the units, then dont have the option enables so you can see like 0 upgrades done.

3. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Unfortunately, Blizzard hasn't optimized Reforged very well so the game can lag on even high end PC's. Which is a shame.

Regardless, just tried playing the campaign. I liked it a lot! Can't wait for more! :)

Hopefully Blizzard will soon restore custom campaigns.