1. The 3rd Melee Mapping Contest is ON! Join in on a ride of a 4v4 melee experience!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The 30th edition of the Modeling Contest is finally up! The Portable Buildings need your attention, so come along and have a blast!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have a new contest going on right now! Join the 11th Music Contest! You are to make a Cinematic modern sound-track for this contest, so come and compete with other people for fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Aftermath has been revealed! Choose which entry should win in the 19th Terraining Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Bug Report
    • You can report any bugs you find in this thread.
    • When reporting a bug include screenshots if possible and describe the bug with as much details as possible.
    • Don't go off-topic.

2. king_nelu

king_nelu

Resources:
    Resources:
    MAJOR BUG:when you need to kill the big golem in the LIBRARY whit divine armor whit the two smaller golems

If you enter a golem whit very low hp and it dies fast enough you permanently LOSE CONTROL of your hero.

3. Kalivos

Kalivos

Resources:
    Resources:
    Me and my friends played the whole game, but missed some quests (and we couldn't make 2 out 3 legendary items), although we weren't prevented from advancing until the map's last room. We killed the last boss, but after that, we were trapped inside the boss' room because one of the rooms that possibly had the key were locked 'cause we didn't complete all missions/quests and we couldn't back to previous areas because the gate we came from were locked.

For our luck though, one of my friends was using the ranger as hero, and he could summon a wolf through the other side of the gate leading to the end and stepped on the circle, so we could finish the game.

The game is great, we played a lot, and the use of saves was very helpful xD
    That end-boss bug could ruin some games and I'd like to know if the items to make the Int-heroes' Legendary item can be found, 'cause I found only 1 out 3 of them (and we explored a lot, doing 21/23 secret areas).

Well that's all and sorry if I made some english mistakes.

4. Ahimtar

Ahimtar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Helm of Valor tooltip: Strenght instead of Strength
    King Feric Cinematic: Palce instead of Place
    Great Crown of Calisea in shop: This Recipe| and Strenght
    At one place near the first damaging lightnings ranged heroes can attack creeps over the cliff (and death knight can pull them) - pic below
    A gate under the third shop (before the flame strike boss) bugs with the entering trigger, leaving somebody locked in. - pic below
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  5. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    You are playing an ANCIENT version. Seriously that's atleast an year and a half old. Maybe even two.

Latest download link: Click me!

6. Ahimtar

Ahimtar

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Wait, what? Yesterday i decided to play this game as i remember playing it like 2 years ago, so i downloaded the latest version... But i guess i accidentaly hosted the old one :D Happens. So i guess i don't need to post any more bugs ^^

7. FLo0pZ

FLo0pZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    the game suddenly starts going really heavy

it was mid-point through the game i think, we were playing 3-person lan game
    it was after we go to a base there was a shadow shaman, and south of it there's a spider bosstheres a door to the right and a doom guard.

suddenly the game goes very heavy. At first there's only 1 doomguard then suddenly i think there's like 5 spawns then the game just stops / freezes. i'm thinking theres a trigger fault where a unit is just spawned continuously through an infinite loop. maybe though i dunno it just freezes for one of my buddies (i'm the server) and then all 3 of us lags like crazy then it just freezes totally.

8. Vunjo

Vunjo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    We didn't experience any lag in new versions, are you sure you've played the latest?

9. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's possible that you triggered the Hero Defense mini game and then leaving it. That's the first that comes to my mind.

10. FLo0pZ

FLo0pZ

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok found it, the boss name is Restan. i think he summons infinite doom guards, cuz we got like 6-7 at the edge of the screen (yeah we ran like hell to the base a bit north). no idea how many he got in his room.

the defense mini-game i don't think we left. Everyone died inside the room LOL. does resurrecting counts as leaving?

11. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Minor Bug Report

Daffa the Mage reporting bug here [sorry if this is the wrong place]

the bug is here :
    SS

[​IMG]

Story :
    me and my brother decide to play it together, so we play a bit, but since it's night time by the time we play, we don't have a chance to get things out, but I did notice a bug while we play.

Bug : If there's less than 3 player, the circle that the hero isn't choosed from will remain,, and it has require stronghold req, I suggest remove the circle instead or limit the hero for each player to 1, so they can't see the remaining hero

~Daffa the Mage

Attached Files:

12. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I don't see how the circle is a problem.

Detecting that won't be easy and frankly I don't see what the problem is with the circle if you cannot pick the hero that is there.

13. Daffa the Mage

Daffa the Mage

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I see, that's make sense, thanks for the answer :)

14. Mizon

Mizon

Resources:
    Resources:
    Well i said it in the actual map area, before i realized it has its own section, But putting a point into attack speed grants way more then 3%.

15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    A hotfix will be released ASAP. :)

16. savinguptobebroke

savinguptobebroke

Resources:
    Resources:
    Game version v.1.6.2
    Chaos blades for Chaoseater is not in the agility section and could not be found.

17. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Yes, indeed. I will hotfix this as soon as possible.

EDIT: The Chaos Blades are in Agility Items. However there is a tooltip error with them and they are called "Ironwood Branch" in the shop. This will be fixed in the next version.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  18. _MB_

_MB_

Resources:
    Resources:
    Some minor bugs

MINOR BUG: I had an item (i don't know which exactly), which gave me the imolation effect (damage each second to each nearby enemy), then i was damaging some neutral units (for example the goblins at the end of the game) which i suppose shouldn't happen.

MINOR BUG: In the right bottom part (i think just to the south of the trolls village) there is some spider cave with a big nerubian and lots of eggs, each containing two spiders. When u came to the southern wall of this room, the trolls on the other side of the cave are able to attack u and cast spells on u. This is really annoying, coz our healer came there and he got hit by some "lighting hammer"like spell, which took him almost 90% of HP and stunned him, so he wasn't able to do anything to save himself from the basic attacks, which killed him.

SUGGESTION: Would it be able to make a column in the table stating "Healing done" or something like that? Because the healer has otherwise bad stats in the table (about half killed creeps and done damage compared to other heroes). This way the usefulnes of healer would be more visible.

19. Ravven

Ravven

Resources:
    Resources:
    The disconnection

Me and my 2 friends are playing this and absolutely enjoying it, but from time to time they get disconnected at the bridge not far from the starting point. Just random disconnect for some reason. Any ideas what is going on? :vw_wtf:

20. nhs325

nhs325

Resources:
    Resources:
    The Death Knight's sword always dissappear whenever he got hit by Hex or Cyclone. Always. Please fix that.