1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Bug Report

Discussion in 'Sunken City' started by SpasMaster, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Icyjustice

Icyjustice

Resources:
    Resources:
    1)Staff of Conjuration description is bugged doesn't display whole of it only until Burning as you will notice in screen shot... :vw_wtf:

2)Got stuck while trying to proceed to ending of the game Karza troll quest i didn't release him and after that i proceeded to Library and killed there everything and walking over the button inside so i can open the gate and then cleared mobs in front of the gate he automatically got bugged and was in front of the gate and i cannot proceed after pushing 2nd button in Library and cannot finish the game , Please fix this bug i lost a lot of progress.... :goblin_boom:

3)Shaman Chain heal spell has old shortcut key displayed [E] instead of [D] new one

4)"For the Horde" Quest gets bugged if orc has nothing to fight or sometimes even after you kill naga warrior Orc does not join your army (unit control is not given or just stands in circle

5) Lokan Warrior Taunting ability Execute sometimes doesn't work and causes mobs to reset agro/go to there camps

6)Selena BE mage Arcane pulse does not work anymore in 2.0.8(worked in 2.0.7)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 21, 2015
  2. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Not being able to figure out how a puzzle works is not a bug. >_>

3. Nerdito

Nerdito

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello,

Me and my friend have cleared the map a lot of times and we love the new challanges, however one of them seems not to be working.
    The one challange where you have to discover all 23 secret areas for us is undoable, because when we enter the last secret area it ignores the fact that we have discovered it.
    The area sure looks like a secret, but maybe its not, I don't know. Its located abowe the gold mine dungeon. You have to destroy a rock in order to get into it. It holds a shadow crystal and a gold coin.

Is it really a bug or we are that clumsy that we cant find the real secret area? :D

4. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am not sure which area you are speaking about, since there is nothing above the Gold Mine dungeon.

I just checked to make sure. All secret areas are accessible.

5. Nerdito

Nerdito

Resources:
    Resources:
    I meant below. Sorry for not having a screenshot, I dont have the save.
    Well, we accessed the area, yet the challange did not complete. we had 22/23 secret areas discovered.

If it repeats in the future, I will make screenshots so everything is clear.

Thank You.

6. Nerdito

Nerdito

Resources:
    Resources:
  7. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    The area you are going into is not considered secret. :)

8. Nerdito

Nerdito

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really? :goblin_jawdrop: It looks like a secret. Sorry for a false bug reporting then. I guess I have to find the last area now.

Thank You for Your time!

9. sethmachine

sethmachine

Resources:
    Resources:
    ESC Stats not working in Single Player

I am unable to access the ESC stats using the ESC key in Single player. It does not matter if I'm on Battle.net, Local Area Network, or Offline. This is for version 2.1.4 and 2.1.3.

The ESC key does work with skipping the first cutscene.

I observed this behavior at the start of a game. After picking my hero, I can't use any of the ESC stats, as the ESC menu will not open.

Please advise.

10. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Did you take the Captain quest in the start of the game? It enables you to use ESC.

11. sethmachine

sethmachine

Resources:
    Resources:
    Thank you, that worked.

There's another really pressing glitch/bug. It appears that creeps are "hidden" until the player enters their area. However, they can still cast spells, even though they do no damage. The spell that causes a player to teleport to the creep (looks like Siphon Mana) can teleport a player across boundaries/terrain, such that they access areas they should not yet be able to reach.

Furthermore, because the player hasn't accessed the area(s) in the expected way/entrance, none of the creeps attack/spawn. The player is free to plunder all items/secret areas.

The problem area is in the South East corner of the map, where the player is teleported using the Unstable Teleporter to a sunken water pit next to one of the switches for a quest (requires hitting 4 switches). The player is then teleported out of the pit by a creep, and free to explore the area.

On the start of a game on 2.1.5, I could hear a Lightning Element fighting creeps during the cinematic. The sounds did not go away until the host started choosing modes.

There is a way to get past closed doors / gates, at least up to version 2.1.4. A player I was with used this trick quite easily. I can't remember how he did it.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 8, 2016
  12. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I will investigate the reported issues.
    Please use the [​IMG] button next time, don't make multiple new posts.

13. Niro-

Niro-

Resources:
    Resources:
    Backpack's roll proc abilities like Spell Steal. Also abilities w\o cd and manacost (like dragonborn) and items too (also items proc many like that abilities/glyphs)

Tinker's fatal strikes back (Seems like it breaks if you spawn 2 or more goblins from factory, they should spend mana using their ability and then take point of manareg, no matter which skill you lvlup. Hope this is helpful, my friend love playing this hero)

Rogue's AS is decreasing for unknown reasons (guess it have to do smth with swiftness/poison)

Seems like Dragon Knight's taunt doesn't work (taunt part)

Got fatal just now, nearby king's spirit, party mage/warrior/berserker, warrior died from golems and warlocks, then they start attack berserker, who is attacking them, I pinged on him before he died, and when his aoe ability connected to earth error happen

After loading Mage's Arcane Pulse animation disappears

Pyroblast breaks many stuns, is it should be this way (as well as any spell interrupting abilities)

Arcane Pulse with hell difficulty item increasing enemy's ms instead of decreasing

Also sound effects of every spell is missing after loading

When fighting Atal'ai, he decided to run away from me to the gates nearby tp circle to dawn, so I catched him here, killed, tp to last boss opened, but quest wasn't updated, so after I killed last boss final gates was closed
    Screens
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2016
  14. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Blademaster's Furious strike has incorrect hotkey (doesn't match tooltip, instead user has to press B).

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  15. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Your Warcraft client is not English isn't it? That's the reason, the ability has correct hotkey.

16. MOS_19D4GB4PL

MOS_19D4GB4PL

Resources:
    Resources:
    Yes, this is it! I apologize for this, I reported the bug for my friend who was bothered by this - now it's clear, as he has Czech language version. Next time I'll check out myself, as I use English client. Thanks for quick response :goblin_yeah:

17. Figure-8

Figure-8

Resources:
    Resources:
    Version 2.2.6
    Major game breaking bug:
    1) When you get Blood of king (quest item) everytime you click it you get 2 perma main attribute... it can stack endlessly.
    2) Same thing i described above is valid for tribestone (troll quest item).

18. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you for the report, although I have already been alerted about it. It will be fixed in 2.2.7.

19. lil_hungry_bug

lil_hungry_bug

Resources:
    Resources:
    The map crashes on loading for me. I'm on a mac – os 10.11.6. It's always the same point on the progress bar that the map crashes. I just installed the game, and there are several other custom maps crashing.

Doing some digging on my own I found at least one mac-specific custom map issue, wonder if it's something along these lines? Post is pretty out of date though.

I can upload a log if desired!

20. SpasMaster

SpasMaster

Resources:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I am very unfamiliar as to how Mac operates with Warcraft. If it's the custom icons that cause it (as it's described in the link you provided) then I am not sure I'll be able to do much. By the way, are you using warcraft version 1.27? They were doing Win 10 compatibility there, but who knows. I'd rather post about this in here. State the maps you've experienced this issue with.