• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bloody Shambles 1.03

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.

Nothing is going well in the village any more ! The inhabitants are constantly fighting each other to become the richest and the most powerful man in the neighborhood. Will you be the one who stands out at the end of the game ?

About the Map

Kind of Map :Deceive and Coop Game

Number of Players :16

Gameplay : You need to earn points all along the three days, either by cooperating or by betraying your mates.

Screenshots

Close

full

full

[TD]

Changelogs

Close

Version1.00

[TD]
-English Version

full

[TD]
[/TD]

full

[TD]
[/TD]

full

[TD]
[/TD]

[/TD]

Version1.00

Unexpected tab 2

[TD]
[/TD]

[TD]

Credits

Close

Models

Music

[TD]
Pyramidhe@d
MrBob
OlofMoleman
Fingolfin
StormLegacy
HappyTauren
Nasrudin
Tranquil
Urkdrengi
Communist_Orc
Willthealmighty
paulH

[/TD]

[TD]
Musics
Overlord Theme
Greyjoy Theme
[/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]

[TD]

Keywords:
Mafia, Coop, Mini-Game, Betrayal, Role Play[/TD]
Contents

Bloody Shambles 1.03 (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
Awaiting update until French stuff has been translated (That's just how it is).
deepstrasz
(previous comments: Bloody Shambles 1.01) Please add map tags: mini-game, miscellaneous, something. You should make the panel where there is writing on the loading screen bigger so the text won't get out. Trap Chest has no DISBTN. The icon is...
Level 3
You really make my wish come true.. It's not fully translated yet. I still reading some French word on this version, i wish you translate it fully on English like Black Forest. I hope this map will become successful too like Black Forest. Good Luck! This map reminds me of Mafia.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
There are still some glitches with this map:
-the camera doesn't properly reset after cancelling the roulette game.
-you can pass through some trees (example: east/right of the green circle house). Use P to check pathing.
-there are still some French lines (example: on one or some units in the hotel).
-Poisoning from the accusing villager trial has the |cffnumbers issue.

All in all seems like a too short game. Could benefit from some more variety.

Awaiting Update.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
(previous comments: Bloody Shambles 1.01)

Please add map tags: mini-game, miscellaneous, something.

You should make the panel where there is writing on the loading screen bigger so the text won't get out.

1. Trap Chest has no DISBTN. The icon is green on pause/F10. Learn about icons or how to make a DISBTN:
    Button Manager v1.8.2
    BLP Lab v0.5.0
    Complete Icon Tutorial - All About Icons
    How to Make an Icon
  2. Passe Droit, Alarme, something with Rat in French when they complete (upgrades via phone).
  3. For some reason, after researching the upgrades, I couldn't see any of the spell and item descriptions when hovering the mouse on them. On game load, it worked. Playing on 1.30.4.
  4. The result is 13. Noir, impair et passe.
  5. No DISBTN for Play Roulette, Bet 100 Golds, Bet 10 Golds.
  6. After pressing Answer A I've got (Null) message 5 times. And then no more questions worked when clicking the woman. Could answer stuff to get no or yes and again null but no more questions on screen. Alright it worked after I got a bit away and came back. Are they timed? Now they seem to go one after the other without giving any answer.
  7. You can still get through some trees to the edges of the map. I went south and when the trial began, I wasn't moved back to the house and I could go on roaming freely. Check pathing again as you can get to places on the map where you're not supposed to. After the trial finished, the day began with my hero outside the playable zone still running around.
Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
twojstaryjakcie
Daffa the Mage
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/