• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ashbringer - Argent Book

This is my first big project... A four/five years project in the making, at least! It has 8 playable chapters and various interludes. There may be many typos and grammar mistakes, be patient please as I'm not a native English speaker. If you found any bug please report me and I will do my best to fix it and report me if I forgot to mention someone in credits. I hope you enjoy this campaign as much as I enjoyed making it.

THE STORY

It follows the tale of "the Ashbringer" comic book by Blizzard, from the creation of the mighty sword to its tragic corruption.

Characters

Alexandros Mograine - Paladin of the Silver Hand and a true hero of Lordaeron. He fought valiantly in the Second War and took for himself a powerful artifact that will become the ultimate weapon against the Undead.

Darion Mograine - Alexandros' youngest, has a pure and kind heart. He will do anything in his power to save his people and his family.

Renault Mograine - Alexandros' oldest son, he's very ambitious and wants to exceed his father.

Taelan Fordring - Taelan is a powerful Highlord in the Scarlet Crusade ranks, he left his father on bad terms but he's an idealist and a true hero.

Tirion Fordring - Taelan's father, he's a brave paladin but grew more and more disillusioned with his paladin companions. He left the world to spend his final days in solitude.

Saidan Dathrohan - Along with Alexandros, Tirion, and Uther Lightbringer he founded the Order of the Silver Hand but lately he has begun to behave strangely, maybe he has something to hide...

Isillien - Isillien is a powerful priest and he's the High Inquisitor in the Scarlet Crusade. Isillien has a strong belief: the enemy of humanity must be eradicated... at any cost!

PATCH COMPATIBILITY

1.24a - 1.28c

Version 1.5

-Added New Map
-Changed Hotkeys (QWER keys)
-New abilities for Taelan
-New custom models
-Difficulty level can be choosen for every map

-Minor Bug fixed
-New Models
-Reworked custom races (Argent Dawn in particular)
-Bug in Hearthglen Chapter fixed

190086-f0a9f6085a9b1dfb6cf7faa49b9515c6.jpg

190087-77b18fec06e1e8d74f2e372b34673b67.jpg

190088-dab22205ff8b41382f725d940dad962a.jpg

190089-338141872878f17db96a0e5d3817e006.jpg

190090-b1931ae1e0936adebdd7b77ebcfaee67.jpg

190091-3f8aebc64a49fceb1bed5859c4f06b41.jpg
190092-f614fecac750ca85ed9eaf27a736005b.jpg

Custom Models

Sunchips (Ashbringer corrupted and purified)
Mike (Chapel, Castle, House Ruins, Palisade)
Tillinghast (Isillien)
Stefan.K (Magni Bronzebeard, Draka, Bolvar Fordragon, Orc Militia)
Hayate (Medieval Ram)
Tranquil (Castle Props)
Geries (Fence)
Ket (Curtains)
Sin'dorei300 (Clock, Human symbol)
-=Emergenzy=- (Castle walls)
imforfun (Plant pot)
N.Knight (Dresser)
!!GORO!! (Globe)
Pvt.Toma (Picture frame)
Alethos (Female child)
kangyun (Saidan Dathrohan, Sally Whitemane)
Talavaj (Stone&Sword Assets)
dhguardianes (Rainbow)
Sfilip (Sheep)
Ujimasa Hojo (Mounted paladin)
olofmoleman (Moria props)
The_Silent (Dungeon walls)
Sellenisko (Dwarf death bringer)
Steamer (Sir Zeliek)
thesilent (Candels)
PROXY (Lady Blaumeux, Castillian)
WindexIsBack (Lights)
Mythic (Psyonic shots)
General Frank (Blood elf paladin)
Tamplier777 and HerrDave (Argent Dawn buildings)
Lender (Spider web)
HappyTauren (CityBuilding, Lordaeron Trees)
mr. Bob (Castle walls)
HerrDave (Rohan houses)
xYours Trulyx (Righteous Guard)
MC! (BlackHole model)
Mythic (Void Rift model)
Ket Golosov (City house)
Fersz (Balnazzar, Varimathras)
67Chrome (RunnerSkin)
Wulfrein and Ket (Scarlet Bishop)
LarsLushmane (ProtoLich)

Custom Skins

Blood Raven (Scarlet Crusade Captain, Commander, Bishop, Herod)

Custom Icons

Sunchips (Ashbringer pure and corrupted)
The Panda (Lightfall)
PrinceYaser (Volatile Light)
loktar (Garona)
Murlocologist (Dwarf and Blood elf)

Custom Spells

mckill2009 (Holy retribution)
G00dG4m3 (Lightfall)
KILLCIDE (Volatile Light)
HammerFist132 (Wave of souls)
D4RK_G4ND4LF (custom Harvesting Lumber System)
Manasurge (Celestial Beam)
Tank-Commander (Chaos Singularity Spell)
Ogre_Bob (Opportunity)

Custom Music

Total War Medieval 2
Assassin's Creed 2
Tiero (Warcraft 3 - Blackrock and roll remix)
Cranius (Darrowshire)
Contents

Ashbringer - Argent Book (Campaign)

Reviews
deepstrasz
There's a discrepancy between difficulty levels especially comparing boss battles (some could be more creative than just a strong hero casting spells; e.g. triggered events and whatnot) with melee heavy chapters. The first few maps are in dire need of...
Level 5
Your company is nice and good work but needs to fix some issues and bugs and maybe add all the sound interlude.
And good luck to you down the road and your new projects and your company

Level 17
This was awesome campaign, yesterday i finished it. Campaign have nice story, mission (favorites narxam and scarlet castle and finale mision,) i find 2 small bugs and 1 big, 1, bug was in narxam mission where 2 acolites use red lasers to close the door, after i slayed them the doors open but red laser he still stays there, 2. as someone has mentioned before gryphon rider dont have benefits from attack and defense upgrades, 3. In mission where should i decide whether I go to the castle or choose another route, i choose to visit darkblade clan, after i finish they quest allows me to go to scarlet city, there start cutscene and after her i cant move with me heroes or do anything else, member of darkblade say that he needs a barrel to distract attention, but i cant colect them cuz i cant move. for that reason i restart mission and choose direct assault, And thats all i realy recommend this campaign after which you taste the castle another sequel.
PS:I'm glad you made the version for 1,26 otherwise i and many other members of hiveworkshop would not be able to play it. thanks you friend.

Level 5
When I got to the stairs marked there is a circle on the map and there is a key needed and can not get there
And what update is there and what goes in there?
My intention if last boss Izilian

Level 2
Hello in heartglen campaign whenever i save my progress and load it, it just makes clones oh my frozen heroes, and please tell me where is that gunpowder? i cant find it anywhere please

Level 9
Hello in heartglen campaign whenever i save my progress and load it, it just makes clones oh my frozen heroes, and please tell me where is that gunpowder? i cant find it anywhere please
That's a bug for sure, I have to fix it...
For the gunpowder you have to kill the group of enemies that are in front to "Bob", Just where the main gate it's located

Level 2
Great idea, Mograine's story from the novel is fantastic+ i really adored the Eastern+Western Plaguelands areas from WoW and craved to see it executed in a war3 campaign.
Suggestions:
a) Renault's model could be polished + Alexandros Mograine could be upgraded
b) Terrain needs some extra features/doodads and plaguelands-native units (like duskbats, zombies, undead roaming etc.)
c) Loved the idea of the Darrowshire quest, but could be implemented in a more nuanced way (e.g re-live the quest with Davil the Lightbringer etc)
d) Ashbringer's spells , the first one sometimes crashes the game
e) The cinematics were a bit laggy for me after 3d mission ( im running on 1.31 version)
f) Naxxramas needs some polishing ( you could be more truthful to the novel losing each of the mini-heroes in the according battles - where is the flesh giant fight?? was looking forward for it...
g) After saving in the Hearthglen mission at the cave and loading i had 2 Tirions and 2 Darions maybe you should check why is that happening
Overall i loved playing it ( i loved the lore content anyway) - although it was a bit easy since heroes are a bit OP. Nonetheless there is work to be done if you want to perfect it.
Cheers

Level 2
Mannnn that heartglen mission is pissing me off dude. After i gets scarlett key the main room doesnt open with this. And when i gets out of the mansion with that key, it just dissappear. And im really pissed because i know if i save, the my heroes will multiply like crazy. So please tell me what does the scarlett key used for?

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
A credits list in the map description with the names of the authors whose resources you've used is mandatory. That includes models, skins, icons, custom spells, systems. Also, sounds, music and everything outside this site.
This helps you with the models, skins and icons from Hiveworkshop: Resources in use by Legend of the Ashbringer

You should write a changelog so people would know what you add/change/fix with every new version.

The screenshots are a bit too big and impede fast/proper scrolling. They can be hidden under spoiler/hidden tags.

Awaiting Update.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Level 7
greetings zydler. i wish to add my feed back too. the crafting of each chapter and challenges were fun [even if some were tad confusing, like naxx]. i am currently stuck on hearthgen chapter, due a possible bug if i choose the sneaky option, as well as the aggresive option [refraining from possible spoilers, i hope]. over all. loved this campaign. keep it up and dont falter. also, i own the graphic novel. was fun to see a custom campaign based on it, with modifications!

Level 2
greetings zydler. i wish to add my feed back too. the crafting of each chapter and challenges were fun [even if some were tad confusing, like naxx]. i am currently stuck on hearthgen chapter, due a possible bug if i choose the sneaky option, as well as the aggresive option [refraining from possible spoilers, i hope]. over all. loved this campaign. keep it up and dont falter. also, i own the graphic novel. was fun to see a custom campaign based on it, with modifications!
which part did you stuck? because i seen so many bugs and overcame them. It was more fun than just playing!

Level 7
i suspect its a bug [or bugs?] that prevented me to progress the campaign. both the stealthy and risky option in "hearthglen" chapter i believe.

Level 10
Awesome campaign, with great story. Love it. Aside from minor bugs, I think it's a solid 4/5 for now. Until it gets updated.
For example, this bug that happens in chapter 6 is quite annoying. It repeats the main quest twice, and deletes all your buildings, but it's hard to tell when it happens. Easily avoided if you save quite a lot and load when it bugs out. Or whosingyourdady out of the chapter.
Also, There's a problem in chapter 7 where I gather all of the barrels but nothing happened, and for some reason the heroes reproduce themselves as you can see in the screenshots.

EDIT: There's also a lack of dialogue in chapters overall. Things keep happening, including updates in quests, and the heroes are mutes for the most part. I suggest adding more dialogue.

Attachments

• Screenshot (645).png
    Screenshot (645).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 155
  • Screenshot (646).png
    Screenshot (646).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 111
Last edited:
Level 5
Why is the campaign not for version 1.31? I only have two versions
One is 1.31
And the other version 1.32.10
And that's it!

Level 4
inside Naxrammas when i a m kill the big Green Eye game crashes throws me out. its in front of the door with 2 acolytes.we must kill all bosses first before alexandros in naxramas ?i have left the big undead boss alive the door to him its bugged

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
  1. Fairbansk has no hero glow while the others have. You can simply add it: How to add Hero Glow without Modeling
  2. Renault has hero glow but is not a hero.
  3. He doesn't start with full mana, as the priest.
  4. Ashbringer says, the unit with the buff will explode on death. What does that mean? Does it deal damage to surrounding units? Does it mean the unit cannot be reanimated or that it doesn't leave a corpse?
  5. Should use QWERTY type ability hotkeys for ease of use.
  6. Draenor mushroom trees!?
  7. The techtree is a handicapped Human one. Dwarven Riflemen? I'm not very familiar with WoW lore but were there such dwarves among Alexandros' ranks? The undea one also.
  8. At least Alexandros has some "new" spells although pretty much Warcraft III ones. Should be more creative than the usual Paladin spells.
  9. Renault doesn't get any upgrades.
  10. It's useless to tell the player a corrupter has been destroyed as a quest update instead of showing how many out of the total of corrupters have been eliminated. Well, actually, there's a leaderboard about that so no need to spam the quest update messages. The leadebord score turns to 0 after each corrupter is destroyed and quickly to the remaining number.
  11. Desperate/Tormented Souls should not look like Shades, if Shades are still in the game. Could try using a Void Walker texture or something.
  12. Renault has tooltip missing as a description (Altar of Kings).
  13. The ending makes about much sense any lame soap opera does.
  14. The Footman that shouts in the end is called Fante.
  15. What kind of movie was Blaumeux shooting?
  1. No background on how Renault was seduced by the Lich King. Also, why did he leave the powerful sword there? In the interlude you find out that it was Balnazzar who seduced him actually...
  2. So, Varimathras chose to only fake Balnazzar's death but not the other dreadlord's as well?
  3. Darion looks like an anime character.
  4. His spells however seem pretty decent unlike the recycled ones Alexandros used.
  5. Love how you gave the items on the previous hero back through the box.
  6. The Footmen could at least say a thank you or something for saving them.
  7. Rats and critters block ways and have to be killed.
  8. The horses turned back from where they came after reaching the red base.
  9. Well, Taelan's abilities are not nice anymore, same old same old Warcraft III ones.
  10. Mine Peasants were idle after meeting Taelan.
  11. The techtree is once again limited and basically the same as before. Not only that but you also have to reupgrade everything from the start.
  12. The Blind buff uses the Holy Light icon. Could be different.
  13. Marksmanship should be located under the Skirmisher while the Elite Zealot research under the Zealot.
  14. If you load the game while Darion's Volatile Light is active, the game crashes.
  15. Taelan's spells are not QWERTY. Every unit's should be otherwise->confusion. I would also stress it out to the build orders.
  16. Chapel's description is in Italian.
  17. Zealot's Inner Fire is a fraud. It's not the actual Inner Fire but Frenzy.
  18. Sure, why not give his location and tell who his master is. That always comes with good results, for the enemy of course.
  1. This map doesn't appear in the campaign menu screen. It is also named Just another Warcraft III map in Italian unlike the previous others which are called cap1, cap2.
  2. The enemy crusaders have the same colour as Taelan. It's confusing to have both enemy and friendly/owned units with the same colour.
  3. The map lags for some reason, possibly because of a or more trigger leaks. It stopped lagging after I reached the base.
  4. These Footmen should be called differently as they don't look like Footmen since you already have that in the game.
  5. You get a Paladin but with no Healing Wave?
  6. Why Elven Towers? Are these elves?
  7. Orcs to train? I don't get it. Also, night elves? This is bizarre from a logical and lore stance. I however appreciate the techtree being much more creative than what we played with until now.
  8. The Footman's description doesn't say the unit can be upgraded to a Paladin.
  9. Pillage should be placed under the Grunt.
  10. Are there any Hippogryphs in this campaign? If not, they should be removed from descriptions.
  11. Argent Grunts are just usual Grunts.
  12. No incentive to upgrade Masonry since towers don't get it. Well, since there are enemy Rams, I guess there's a reason for this upgrade.
  13. There's no Militant Church in this chapter so the Paladin upgrade should be disabled (not be visible).
  14. The difficulty of this chapter is off compared to the previous one. You get attacked quite fast with few respites and towers are not too strong. Also, they have stronger units than you from the start. The worst are the Rams which decimate your buildings while you fend off the other units. On top of that, you don't have that much gold in your starting mine and you basically have to protect three paths. True that the Rams aren't as effective against Heavy Armour towers though.
  15. Got fooled Witch Doctors had Healing Wards.
  16. Regardless of the annoyances, it's the best chapter gameplay-wise until now.
  17. Not exactly sure how the Night Hall lumber harvesting works. I guess it should be placed very close to wood as one gives me 40 wood and the other 20.
  18. There are empty spaces where some neutral camps or optional quest givers could be. Well, some neutral hostile here and there that don't serve much purpose than some gold coins as experience is capped.
  19. Ha-ha, free coins on the road.
  20. The Tome of Sacrifices is only useful for the 100 bonus mana as its ability requires undead units which you do not have.
  1. This one also doesn't appear in the campaign menu.
  2. The "heroes" don't start with full mana.
  3. Brilliance Aura switches icon position with Cripple on load game.
  4. It told me the inventory was full when trying to get a Tome of Agility. It should work as runes. Happens with all tomes I guess.
  5. Castillian's icon is that of Cloak of Shadows. Pretty sure there are more fitting ones around.
  6. All rescuable units near each other should change owner as soon as one of them becomes yours.
  7. Could make the ice shards rune type items (variables) instead so you won't waste inventory space on them.
  8. Zeliek doesn't use his mana.
  9. Castillian has hero glow but isn't a true hero unit.
  10. I think the runes appear too quickly in the last battle although if you don't keep your units alive up until then they might be necessary.
  1. Same, doesn't appear in the campaign menu screen. Should not forget to make the buttons visible via that specific trigger.
  2. This map lags too until a point after the intro.
  3. Sure, why not destroy a whole village, draw the rest of the Scarlet Crusade attention, just to get to a man that could probably be reached by a few other by circumventing that camp at night.
  4. The spells in the Corrupted Ashbringer have weird descriptions as if you copied them from various places. They don't look alike in what the text colour and positioning is concerned and the hotkeys are not logical as the QWERTY ones; also Wave of Souls has no visible hotkey and costs no mana. The last two spells also have "level 1" in their title. Are only these two upgradable?
  5. The early attacks on this one are far worse than the ones in chapter 3. They attack too fast for you to properly either build towers which are really weak or train units. Almost less than 1 minute between attacks. On top of that Saidan has Divine Shield (not demonic at all) and you can't kill him before the next wave comes. Too bad. I would have enjoyed this level.
  6. The four "heroes" have upgrade slots but they are not upgraded.
  7. When Taelan dies, his items are dropped, all except the second slot.
  8. Are you sure Paladins shouldn't take at least 3 food if not 4 and not 2 because they're quite powerful compared to a 2 food/tier 1 unit.
  9. How/when did Isillien escape?
  10. Neutral hostile units don't give experience past level 5. It's not ladder melee mind you.
  11. What was the point of the sacrifice if the bridge was destroyed as well? It would take the crusade a lot of time to get past assuming the river is hard to cross.
  1. Assuming Taelan was just captured though otherwise the agreement made no sense and they didn't know it for sure.
  2. The interlude appears in the campaign menu but not chapter 6.
  3. The intro lags.
  4. Why no more flying units? Were they scared off?
  5. Are the undead supposed to attack you from behind the trees near the Night Hall? (see image).
  6. Pressing ESC faded the screen to black and back again and removed all my buildings and left me with the starting ones.
  7. So, they can sneak on Heartglen but couldn't to get to Tirion...
  1. Not present in the campaign menu screen.
  2. Sirens attack from behind the wall when you fight some mur'guls.
  3. Sacred Vortex doesn't say how much damage it deals.
  4. Sewer Maintenance isn't really optional. Same with Queen of Down Below.
  5. "You know a lot about us" but he only knew their names :D
  6. The queen is weaker than a Mymidon, not to mention a Royal Guard. The place where she dwells doesn't look like a natural place for a sea queen.
  7. When you get out of the sewers to Heartglen, the camera shows the cave entrance and after a short while does the scene with the fortress start.
  8. There are three guards on a wider part of the wall that can block the way of the patrolling watcher (image).
  9. Maybe there should be visible quest requirements on what Nyssa needs.
  10. I've regained control of the heroes for some reason even though Nyssa's quest is still on.
  11. An arrow remained where a knight has been killed. I think this broke the alarm system since no other enemy ran with an arrow overhead after that.
  12. Intended to be able to destroy gates?
  13. There are pathing issues with the northwestern wall as you can move your heroes up and down (picture attached).
  14. You can simply get into the entrance to the underground without needing to get to the mansion.
  15. Took the key with Nyssa buy when Darion got close to the mansion door he said they needed to find the right key.
  16. Call me blind but I've only been able to find 4 not six barrels.
  17. Nyssa still talks about the inquisitor and vision although he's dead for some time now.
  18. The Blood Key should be a rune/variable not to occupy an inventory slot.
  19. Like it how you find Alleria's Flute of Accuracy without any use.
  20. If one of the heroes enters the region near the prison gates and does not have the key, the message that you need a key triggers but if immediately the other one enters with the key, the door doesn't open. You have to get the heroes out of the region and get back with the one that has the key. There should be either a periodic trigger event that checks for this or each time a hero/unit enters that region, the condition should check if any of the two heroes is in the region with the key. All doors suffer from this issue.
  21. Taelan has no inventory.
  22. Funny how they always get out with their armours and weapons.
  23. Saidan doesn't use any spells during his Paladin form.
  24. These baddies, always have to brag and tell everything they did to their enemies.
  25. The fight with Balnazzar is too easy.
  26. Superweak Isillien, doesn't even cast a spell. Was in Avatar most of his HP though.
  27. The runes in the boss battles are unneeded.
  28. He revives with little HP.
  1. The loading screen says chapter seven.
  2. Laggy map.
  3. Why is notifying you about capturing a tower a warning?
  4. The attacks on this one are also really off, past minute 28. If you lose the control points it becomes quite near impossible to fend the waves off. Archers are easily taken down by triplets of Meat Wagons and Abominations. The player's techtree doesn't have a knight type unit which are resistant units comparable to Abominations. Paladins are tough if they get healing but after their mana is done which happens fairly fast especially if you use resurrection, you're pretty much left with your hero. Towers again are really weak. They fall faster than they can be repaired.
  5. Call to Arms says it calls 3 paladins when it summons 3 knights. It seems they do not take food. That's good. Also, they are permanent.
  6. So, the control point towers is not an optional quest, it's necessary if you want to win the chapter. Knights+Archers with Cold Arrows is what you need to accomplish the mission. And you can do it on Low Upkeep. Knights are tremendously useful to recapture towers.
  7. Exorcism should mention it only works on non-hero units. Would be useful if it did half HP or some 500 or so damage to heroes though.
  8. You can now and then delay the attacks by building stuff outside the base in places like the second gold mine spot. The main gold mine suffices anyway.
  9. Is Saphiron only supposed to defend the undead base or also attack you? He got out of the southern base but didn't come to my base.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
There's a discrepancy between difficulty levels especially comparing boss battles (some could be more creative than just a strong hero casting spells; e.g. triggered events and whatnot) with melee heavy chapters. The first few maps are in dire need of improvements, most importantly being the techtree. Lastly, there are bugs that need fixing here and there but no game breaking ones.

Approved.

If you want more reviews, you should participate in the The Grand Review Exchange!

R U L E S

Site Rules
Map Submission Rules

M A P - D E S C R I P T I O N
BB CODES
BB Codes | HIVE

MELEE MAPS
Description Guide - Melee Maps
Describing Your Melee Map
Melee Map Description Generator v1.3

MAPS IN GENERAL
The importance of a Description
Description Guide - Maps
Map Thread Guide
Map Description Making: Good & Bad
Map Description - Templates
Map Description Generator [1.2]

How to Add a Screenshot to your Map Description

ADDITIONAL NECESSARY INFORMATION
  • A credits list in the map thread description is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated too.
  • A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.
  • Map thread tags are important. Please use those that fit and not more or none.

M A P - C R E A T I O N - G U I D E S

If you're not satisfied with the review and wish another opinion, contact the other reviewers or use the staff contact:
Paillan
Alexen
eubz
https://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/staff-contact.692/

Last edited:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
@deepstrasz still those spoilers dosent say anything about the green eye and fight on bosses in naxramass
I didn't encounter the bug you mentioned.

Easy with bolding and text size, please:

Level 4
Just finished the 1st mission and played a little bit of the second one.
1. Could you please make Alliance interface in the cinematics instead of just black nothingness?
2. The majority of the import models don't look like they could be a part of vanilla WC, their quality is quite questionable. Maybe its better to just stick to vanilla?

Level 4
deepstratz i am on alexandros morgrain on last naxrammas boss i have kill them kill them also the other bosses who they appeare after him and he revives and became invunerable so i cant finish naxxramas chapter

Level 9
deepstratz i am on alexandros morgrain on last naxrammas boss i have kill them kill them also the other bosses who they appeare after him and he revives and became invunerable so i cant finish naxxramas chapter
That's quote odd. I didn't came across all the bugs you're reporting. The trigger should stop Alex as long as he's defeted Try to Save before the boss encounter and restare :/

Level 4
when i am kill him he says he is invunerable and the other bosses come on me and boss have full life again. i have kill all bosses and they re appear when i am kill alexandros and he regain life

Last edited:
Level 3
Hello, anyone know where is the manor key in Hearthglen chapter? I killed the unit that is supposed to have it, but no item have dropped or appeared after his death.

Level 2
Dunno if this is still getting worked on but I've noticed a few things regarding the campaign:
-Darion's healing spell has wrong description, it heals for max 50 hp when it says 100 or 200+.
-the paladins u get access to in chapter 3 can't be trained nor upgraded from footmen since the building/upgrade that is referred to doesn't seem to exist.
-The Naxxramas mission is pretty badly designed since creeps can attack u through walls; the demiheroes are pretty underwhelming and they start with no mana; also after defeating Alexandros Mograine he says his line that he needs more time, falls to the ground and becomes invulnerable; I kill the other death knights and the quest doesn't finish so I'm stuck at chapter 4.
-only the first two chapters appear on my custom campaign screen
I like the idea tho, there are close to none scarlet crusade/argent dawn campaigns.

Last edited:
Level 9
Dunno if this is still getting worked on but I've noticed a few things regarding the campaign:
-Darion's healing spell has wrong description, it heals for max 50 hp when it says 100 or 200+.
-the paladins u get access to in chapter 3 can't be trained nor upgraded from footmen since the building/upgrade that is referred to doesn't seem to exist.
-The Naxxramas mission is pretty badly designed since creeps can attack u through walls; the demiheroes are pretty underwhelming and they start with no mana; also after defeating Alexandros Mograine he says his line that he needs more time, falls to the ground and becomes invulnerable; I kill the other death knights and the quest doesn't finish so I'm stuck at chapter 4.
-only the first two chapters appear on my custom campaign screen
I like the idea tho, there are close to none scarlet crusade/argent dawn campaigns.
Hi Lov34 and thanx for tour feedback. Yes I'm currently working on the campaign and I Plan to update It very soon. I'll check for the bugs you report me, again thanx for your help ;)

Level 3
So, it says you got the key. Try going to the manor northeast. I went there and for me the door didn't open.
I did your instructions and happened the same thing you said. I believe this is not working well, but I don't know that. Anyway, I was curious to see what lies in this part of the map but that will wait. Thanks for the help!

Level 5
Its work Perfect on 1.28 patch if anyone have problem error trst it on 1.28 version

Last edited:
Level 5
How can i rate this campaing? This is amazing why only 1 thousund Download 😳the trash story campaings have 10000 Download but this campaing with warcraft book only 1000 i realy love warcraft books best story is in warcraft books and bullshit story in wow games after wrath of lich king 😂

Level 4
I want to repeat a question that i didn't see had an aswer yet.
In stealthy part of Heartglen mission, the doors of the manor refuse to open and i'm stuck at that part of the campaign....
Sooooo.... anyone found a solution? or it's the trigger that doesn't work??

Level 9
I want to repeat a question that i didn't see had an aswer yet.
In stealthy part of Heartglen mission, the doors of the manor refuse to open and i'm stuck at that part of the campaign....
Sooooo.... anyone found a solution? or it's the trigger that doesn't work??
It should work likes this: After acquiring Nyssa she should kill the count and obtain the Key. After that Nyssa should be able to open the door of the manor and the Heroes should be able to move once again. If that's not working probably a bug Is at work here, I'll check for this level to ensure the bug be removed. Hope that could help

Level 4
It should work likes this: After acquiring Nyssa she should kill the count and obtain the Key. After that Nyssa should be able to open the door of the manor and the Heroes should be able to move once again. If that's not working probably a bug Is at work here, I'll check for this level to ensure the bug be removed. Hope that could help
Sir, so... I tried a few times with a load when acquiring Nyssa to see if i'm doing something wrong... still no open door; then i tried a couple of time restarting the whole mission doing the stealthy choice part... I'm not sure if Nyssa should have the key in her backpack after killing the Count ( because every time i'm killing that guy, the key doesn't appear in backpack ( dunno if it should be like the barrels since neither them appear in backpack )!
However, i had no other choice but to listen to our beloved Tirion and purge Heartglen to the ground and i could continue the mission pretty hard but i could continue XD.

In the next submap, inside the stronghold i have some doubts:
1) After acquiring the key to chamber of Highlord if i continue to go south i would find some good items? or it will be a different end cutscene? it is possibile to continue in that part?
2) I found more easy to kill the Highlord ( Balnazzar ) than the Inquisitor ( Isillien ), it meant to be that way or...?
3) I found very funny the dialogue with Alexandros and his son Renault ( tbh ), but since Alexandros ghost is stuck in the blade and he is corrupted the kill part it was meant to be like a revenge or Alexandros its half corrupted in that part? ( I'm not sure because i never played WoW, i always played WC3 )

In Holy Light Chapel deffence mission, i find very interesting the spell Exorcism but the another one when it says ''summon 3 Paladins to fight for you'' (something like that), the spell was meant to summon Paladins or the knights? Because i prefer the knights and it could work better with some passive on them since they can only be summoned by that spell and not trained in barrack.

EDIT: i enjoyed your campaign very much such as the story and the gameplay ( especially the stealth mission ). I give out 5/5!

Last edited:
Level 5
Best campaing the story is new and also amazing warcraft lore if you can update this campaing and tell us after darion become death Knight what happen follow darion in wow rise of lich king 😁