• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

3P Campaign Orc v 2.1 FINAL (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
full

full

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

full

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

full

Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

full

full

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
or @tulee Since this has issues which are important since they are related to the game cache, it will reside in Awaiting Update until improved.
Level 8
Mission 8-

1. Can't train kodo beasts at tauren barracks.

2. Please remove trees around both raven edge's bases, hard to manuever.

3. Please remove the bash ability on the fel orc grunts, it's really annoying. Same thing with chaos harpies.

4. Same with Fel Orc necrolyte's firebolt.

5. Please get rid of forked lightning on chaos shaman.

6. Please give Tauren demolishers so they have siege weapons they can use.

7. Please expand the area around the right most portal so there's more room to manuever.

8. Nerf health of chaos harpie queen.

9. Can't trigger the Grom hellscream confrontation cutscene unless I play as Thrall, I would like to trigger the final cutscene as Cairne or Drek'thar.

Update

Mission 8

- Removed some trees around raven egde's bases

- Nerfed all fel orc's units

- Now tauren have demolisher

- Nerfed harpie queen

- Now final confrontation runs not only thrall, but Cairne and Drek-thar

Level 5
Mission 6-

1. Orc scout doesn't unload from the zeppelin in the first cutscene.

2. Brilliance aura is position incorrectly in Drek'thar's level up menu.

3. No custom music

4. The camera is too low in the harpie capturing wyvern cutscene.

5. One of the factions could really use a buildable shop.

6. Tauren (Yellow) could really use a siege weapon. I don't know what siege weapon fits the tauren the most, but either a siege kodo or just recycle an orc siege weapon like a catapault. So he doesn't have to share control with Red.

7. Shaman's water surge ability is really weak, when it comes to healing. Suggest boosting the amount of health is restores.

8. Please remove the Thrall "Assist me quickly line", gets really annoying after a while.

9. Please change Gryphon rider's attack type to piercing and reduce their health. Can they tear towers to pieces like swiss chese.

10. Please increase gold mine amount (complaint shared by player group)

11. Please add more room to the starting area (there's an unused river area that can be used up) (complaint shared by player group)

Overall the players want more room to build their bases.

12. Get rid of hammerguard's bash ability, really annoying.

List of music Suggestions- Like before, pick which one you like the most or feel is the most on theme.

In general I suggest using a remaster of one of the classic Orc Warcraft 2 themes. It would fit really well in this map and appeal to the nostalgic players.

Level 5
Mission 8

1. Suggest changing the soundtrack after the Infernals cutscene, just for the sake of variety. Maybe a new track to escalate the stakes, something from Legion.

2. On the team select screen, team 1 doesn't display for teal and dark blue. Please fix.

Level 5
Mission 3-

1. Please black out the area where the first cutscene is, it's kinda immersion breaking.

2. Please zoom out the camera in the first cutscene, makes archimonde easier to see.

3. Voice acting doesn't work in the second cutscene.

4. Update the building description for the Frostwolf Barracks.

Mission 5-

1. Like I said before, it's too weird for Dire Wolves to turn into Fel Ravagers. That's not how fel magic works.

2. Music in the first cutscene is really generic

Music suggestions-

(Personal favorite)

Really setups the atmosphere for Mannoroth and Tichondrius's evil scheme.

3. The fountain in the first cutscene should start out with pink water color and then turn red, not red then pink then red again.

4. Shouldn't Nazgrel summon a giant bear with his ultimate "Bear's Warsong" instead of Avatar, since Grom already does that anyway.

5. Frostwolf Shaman's ability icons are in the wrong order.

6. I know this error doesn't come up always, but it seems to happen to me multiple times in some of my more recent games. As soon as the Chaos Well questline comes up, the cutscene where Grom drinks from the well immediately starts. I suggest you check the trigger just in case, for me this glitch happens 50/50 of the time.

Mission 6-

1. Couldn't start up mission properly without load code.

2. Update the Tauren name to Tauren brusier in the tooltip shown at the beginning.

3. Can't upgrade to Fortress because Altar of Ancestors doesn't count towards tech requirement.

4. Tauren Shaman's abilities are sorted in the wrong order, it should be sorted from left to right, Heal, then Monsoon, then Storm.

5. Please change the name of Tauren shaman's storm ability to Cyclone.

6. Please give Tauren axe fighter the cleave ability, or at least the option to upgrade towards that cleave ability.

7. Suggest giving Tauren headhunter's a slow poison upgrade, so they are more useful in comparison to the other factions ranged units.

8. Remove spirit walkers from being trainable at Tauren Totems.

9. Suggest giving the Tauren headhunter the flare ability, to make him more functional. Considering he's excellent at scouting according to the unit description.

10. Suggest giving the Tauren a flying unit based on the vanilla wyvern model, probably just give it a breath attack, possibly even an upgrade where it turns into the etheral wyvern we see in the founding of durator (probably with an upgrade). Also be sure to have it unlocked after the wyvern quest is completed. That way all the players get rewarded, not just the frostwolves and the horde.

11. Jaina's model is missing the last cutscene, also Knights A.I isn't working properly. Please fix.

Mission 8-

1. Please give Thrall, Drek'thar, and Cairne their colors from the earlier mission in the team select screen.

Red, Yellow, Orange. So the players can tell who they are playing as.

2. Tauren still can't train their tauren kodo beasts at the tauren barracks.

3. Give tauren catapaults the burning oil upgrade.

4. remove mo'rag's overload war stomp ability

5. remove warsong general's bash ability, sinkasi

6. Add a trigger that stops the hero revival production on the demon gate after being destroyed, or just destroy it all together.

7. Orb of frost is a pretty underwhelming reward for defeating the raven edge clan, since we can buy an orb at a shop.

8. Change raven edge's ability from giving holy light to frenzy.

9. I am sorry to sound like a broken record, but like I said before. PLEASE let the game end after Grom is defeated by Thrall, as in Red doesn't bring him back to the circle. We just get the last cutscene immediately after Grom is defeated and it's IMPLIED that Thrall brought Grom back to safety. By having Red bring him back to the soul circle, it gives Red too much power over how the game ends. And in a sense making the game unwinnable if Red wants to be a jerk. Also it's weird in a continuity sense of Grom turns back to normal, reverts to red fel orc in the cutscene and then gets cured. It's one of the reasons I suggested having a final boss fight with Grom instead of having Red just capture his soul and bringing him back. It's unfair to the other players if Red has so much power in how the game ends, since it's a cooperative experience.

10. Please fix the weird camera pan in the last cutscene.

A lot of Orange's units don't count as the Tauren type even though they should, please fix. Examples include the axe fighter and spear thrower. For the sake of Spirit Walker synergy.

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 3

- Updated the building description for the Frostwolf Barracks

Mission 5

- Added new music

- Dire frostwolf -> Fel Frostwolf

- Fixed bug with fountain in cinematic

Mission 6

- Fixed fortress bug

- Added new abilities to tauren units

- Added wywvern unit to tauren player

Mission 8

- Changed Final quest

- Nerfed some warsong heroes

- Fixed bug with gate

Level 5
Mission 4-

1. Orc spearthrower wolfrider doesn't do anything, they just stand there at the back entrance of the first base.

1.1- Suggest changing their name to Orc Cavalry

2. Please have voodoo shop be already built at the beginning of the game so players can buy healing salves and spidersilk brooches.

3. Please increase the damage of Nazgrel's cyclostorm, it's really lackluster damage wise.

4. Peon barricade message displays when I click samuro, please remove.

Mission 5-

1. Suggesting changing the music after Mannoroth's evil laugh. Transition to a new track when the Cenarius cutscene starts.

2. Cenarius doesn't do a spell animation during the second cutscene where he's regrowing the trees.

Mission 6-

1. Please allow Tauren to research the burning oil ability for their demolishers.

2. Suggest giving the Tauren an AOE heal ability for their talent.

3. Please remove the trees by the barricades at the starting location.

4. Can't access the new wyvern units for Tauren.

Mission 8-

1. Suggest giving Frostwolf player, the troll witch doctor so that player has a decent healer.

2. Remove trees at the entrance to the first Raven Edge's base, so players have more room.

3. Lower food cost of Dire frostwolf to 3.

4. Lower food cost of Frostwolf shaman to 1.

5. Frostwolf shaman doesn't have adept and master upgrades so his mana is WAY too long.

6. Frostwolf hunter doesn't have ice weapon upgrade.

7. Potion of greater healing is kinda lackluster reward for killing a warsong blademaster.

8. Drek'thar's burn magic doesn't damage a units mana at all.

9. Some orc burrows deal chaos damage, some don't, please switch the chaos damage burrows to piercing.

10. Drek'thar doesn't have the attribute bonus option upon level up.

11. Considering Drek'thar has the attack force avaliable to him out of the three players, I suggest increasing his max food to 40 (for now anyway).

12. Please buff Frostwolf Shaman's water surge and frostbolt abilities.

the Biggest issue is

13. Grom resurrects infinitely instead of the main quest being finished, suggest removing the other quest objectives like the Grom returns to the soul circle objective, and just have the main quest end after he's defeated.

13.1 Suggest removing the dialogue where Samuro, and Nazgrel say their minds are clear. Just have them knocked out, probably just give them a death animation and leave their invulnerable corpses there.

13.2 Last suggestion, I think instead of a dialogue trigger, create another cutscene after Grom, Samuro, and Nazgrel are defeated. Where Thrall stares over Grom, Nazgrel's, and Samuro's bodies and talks with Varok about the battle he just had with the three of them, also stating that he's going to be bringing Grom, Samuro, and Nazgrel back to be cured. And then have the regular campaign cutscene where Grom is cured like in the vanilla game.

Shop model suggestion-

1. tauren tent big

This is based on a tent from WoW, it was used by the Tauren. It would be a great model for a potential shop.

2 Frozen Box

An ice box themed shop model for the Frostwolf Shop, you could call it Ice Vault or something.

3. Upgrade icon suggestions

3.1 Tauren Attack upgrade icon-
BTNINV_Axe_10
BTNINV_Axe_05
BTNINV_Axe_09

3.2 Potential Frostwolf Upgrade icons-
Horde-Themed Items

3.3 New upgrade icon for Tauren shaman-
Boge Master Training
Boge Adept Training

I think this is more appropriate for a Tauren shaman training upgrade.

3.4 New icon for Tauren Shaman's cyclone ability-
Fury of Air

3.5 New icon for Frostwolf's ice weapon upgrade-
Frozen Arrow

3.6 New icon for Feral Spirit-
BTNGhostWolf

3.7 New icon for gold upgrade tier 1-
BTNIncome

3.8 New icon for Frostwolf armor upgrade-
BTNINV_Chest_Fur
BTNINV_Chest_Leather_01
BTNINV_Chest_Leather_06

3.9 New icon for Tauren armor upgrade-
BTNINV_Shirt_02
BTNINV_Shirt_05
BTNINV_Shirt_07

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 4

- Fixed bug with samuro

- Rename Spearthrower Wolfrider

Mission 6

- Added talent to tauren

- Fixed bug with wyvern

Mission 8

- Fixed bug with Grom

- Changed food cost for some units

- Fixed bug with ice weapon

Level 5
Mission 5-

1. I know I brought up this glitch before but I think I found out way. If I let the first cutscene with Mannoroth play out, the glitch occurs where the Find the fountain quest is immediately finished as soon as it's assigned, the grom drinking from the well cutscene is played, and Grom is teleported to that area. But if I skip it the glitch doesn't happen. Suggest looking into. My other guess is because you replaced the fountain of chaos with the fountain of health, it messed with the the trigger that assigns the quest.

2. Lower the attack range of Chimera.

3. Cenarius should switch back into his idle animation after the tree regrows and he says his last line in that cutscene, "Now my warriors."

4. Lower the attack rate of Wardens.

5. Please give Normal orc Warsong Shamans flame shield, (also have the ability only damage enemy units and not friendlies).

Mission 6-

1. the Tauren talent is in the wrong ability slot, it should be on the bottom not on the top.

2. Please nerf Gryphon's armor.

3. Frostwolf player can't get tier 3 upgrades because his fortress doesn't count towards tier 3 upgrades.

4. Tauren headhunters are still too weak, suggest giving them an upgrade similar in the vein to Troll berserker upgrade. Suggest health/armor upgrade alongside their envenomed spear upgrade.

5. Tauren totem talent is a little op, suggest increasing the cooldown significantly.

Mission 8-

1. PLEASE remove trees near the entrace of the first Raven edge clan base.

2. Please remove goblin landmines around healing fountains.

3. Please remove watch towers around healing fountains, centaurs are strong as it is.

4. Reduce Raider's food cost to 2.

5. Suggest giving Red access to female grunts in addition to male grunts,

since Red doesn't have that many frontline troops avaliable as it is.

6. Thrall can't learn attribute bonus.

7. Lower kodo beast food cost to 3.

8. Suggest increasing the food cap for Red (Thrall) to 40 so he can build a more sustianable force.

9. Please remove the trees near High elven bases frontline towers.

10. Remove bash from rekhor bloodheart and Grom

11. Remove firebolt stuns from chaos salamanders.

12. Biggest issue, I defeat Grom and nothing happens. I think the ritual circle must survive objective has to be completed for the cutscene to play. I suggest removing the ritual circle objective so the last cutscene starts properly.

Last edited:
Level 1
7 главу баг хоть исправили ? просто там у Тауренов нету крепость и главный здание или самому игроку это надо делать что ли?

Level 8
Update

Mission 5

- Added Fire shield to shaman

- Increased attack range of Wardens and Chimera

Mission 6

- Fixed tauren talent

- Increased hp of tauren headhunter

Mission 8

- Fixed bug with Grom

- Changed food cost for some units

- increased food cap for all players

- Nerfed some units

Level 1
Куда писать предложения для кампании ? просто есть идея у меня один

Level 1
[QUOTE = "deflinok2, post: 3337548, member: 249611"]
Update

миссия 5

- Добавлен огненный щит к шаману

- Увеличение дальности атаки надзирателей и химер

миссия 6

- Исправлен талант таурена

- Увеличение hp tauren headhunter

миссия 8

- Исправлена ошибка с Grom

- Изменение стоимости продуктов питания для некоторых единиц

- увеличенная крышка еды для всех игроков

- Nerfed некоторые единицы [/QUOTE]

Fel Orc Warlord можешь сделать его для феол орков примерно гером ну Нагрелом может или кем угодно ну или Феол Тауреном

Level 5
Mission 8-

1. The mission works pretty well now, you can beat Grom and finish the mission. However there are still 2 major issues, one Grom in the last cutscene got replaced by items where he's normally suppose to be. Secondly there's a camera pan that comes out of nowhere, and you lose sight of the cutscene temporally. I hope it gets fixed eventually, but on the bright side. Most players skip the cutscenes so it shouldn't be a huge issue as of now.

2. Like I said before, Red needs another frontline unit avaliable, something to fight in melee range that can tank. The female grunts would be very helpful to have.

2.1 Might as well as make Thrall's Shamans female as well for consistency with the other missions.

Last edited:
Level 5
Mission 6-

1. Can't start mission properly without load code.

2. Goblin zeppelin in the first cutscene doesn't unload Raider properly.

3. Nerd damage of archers, (getting extra damage from a magic attack and aoe damage is overkill) this applies to all of the missions.

4. Suggest changing the name of the armor upgrade to Wool instead of steel. Feels more lore accurate

5. Suggest adding a possible upgrade to Wyverns that gives them a range attack that works on ground targets. Otherwise they are useless most of the time. Perhaps give them two attacks one in the air, one ranged for the ground like Gargoyles.

5.1 Also suggest giving them an upgrade

5.2 Perhaps if there aren't any suitable animations that enable Wyverns to have a range breath attack, my last idea would be to have them be summonable by tauren hunters. Since it's suppose to be a great anti air unit, and hunters often have pets in WoW. Being able to summon a melee air attacker can be useful.

6. You shouldn't be able to train Spirit walkers at the Tauren totem. That's what shamanism den is for.

7. Suggest giving horde shamans the monsoon ability (since after all they are the lightning wielders) replace their lighting shield ability (which sucks lets be honest). And give Tauren druids the inner fire ability, although change it to earth shield to better fit the shaman aesthestic, mechanically I suggest having the ability boost more armor have a less damage boost. It would also mean having an earth themed icon, and earth themed aura effect.

8. Can't load Tauren hunter into zeppelins, PLEASE fix.

Model Suggestions-

Towers being weak against air units has been a reoccuring problem in this campaign, that's why I am suggesting a second

tower upgrade for the watch tower across the multiple factions.

Fire Elemental Tower idea- (Frostwolves, Tauren, Horde)

1. Model- EarthTower

Suggest using the earth arcane tower model, not the best model but I can't find that many models that fit the idea.

1. In general it can be a good anti-air option, with a decent health/armor upgrade and probably a bash ability to stun attackers. Just a thought

Death Tower = Warlock tower (Warsong)

1. Considering your planning to add warlocks to the warsong eventually, I think adding a Death tower would be a great start albeit changing the name to (Warlock Tower) or Fel tower, whatever name sounds better to you. It attacks slowly but deals chaos damage, also suggest perhaps giving it a slow affect that punishes attackers. The most important thing is to give it a good armor/health boost so it's more survivable. Also the model is in the vanilla game.

1. Voodoo Tower = Vol'jin's trolls

Honestly I have no idea what model could be used, but it would be nice if there was a tower upgrade that can summon voodoo spirits, maybe as a way to weaken the attack/armor of enemies to make them more vulnerable. I can't find a model for that, so it's up to you if you want to implement it

Level 5
Rant: So deepstrasz has informed me that the reason Spirit walkers are trained at Tauren totems was became that unit was moved there in version 1.30. My point, considering we have a custom tauren faction, the Shamanism den should train the SPELLCASTER themed tauren units. While Tauren totem only trains the big guns, the bruisers of the group. (Although I hope we get at least one more end game tauren unit trained there in the future, too be honest though I have no idea what that unit could be. It feels bad that you build a building dedicated to training only 1 UNIT.)

All-

1. Ivory Watch towers would be a really useful item to have at the shops.

2. Suggest changing the name of Warsong voodoo longue to Warsong Trove.

3. Rekhor Bloodheart the Warsong talent summon should have some movement speed boost ability so he can come to the aid of his allies quickly.

Mission 3-

1. Can't skip the second cutscene where Thrall and his party is running across the valley.

2. The Frostwolf faction really needs their own buildable shop.

3. Please remove the goblin landmines around Grey (Dwarf corps) base, and Blue (Lordaeron's) base.

4. Also lower the number of cannon towers guarding Grey (Dwarf corps) base.

5. Have the warsong ai use catapaults in their attack waves. So they are more effective against enemy buildings.

Mission 4-

1. Orc cavalry just hang out at the lower right bottom of the map and not do anything. It be nice if they helped samuro.

2. Warsong spearthrowers should be able to research the piercing bolt ability that their fel orc crossbowmen counterparts have.

3. For some reason I trained a normal orc warlock and my game crashed. Might just be bad luck, or bad timing. I will take a look at this later on.

4. It would be great if players can have some ivory watchtowers items avaliable at the start of the game so they can prepare defenses quickly. Since they barely have time to mount a defense. Also getting towers with ensare early is very much needed against fliers.

Mission 5-

1. PLEASE lower the attack rate/speed of Night Elf warden. They can tear through attack towers in seconds.

1.1 Lower their armor as well, they shouldn't be that tanky

2. Get rid of Night elf forest guard magic immunity. Really annoying, same with bash.

3. PLEASE remove the friendly fire from Warsong Shaman's fire shield. Otherwise it's useless since it does just as much damage to your army as your enemies if not more so. It's better if the fire shield can ONLY damage ENEMIES, not friendlies. Just enemies.

4. Remove the chaos warlocks have different spells than orc shamans hint.

5. Could use the normal orc warlocks you added in mission 4 for the sake of consistency. Also I am not a big fan of the vanilla model for orc warlocks. Looks really generic.

Here's my suggestion for the new orc warlock models-

1. OrcWarlock
Fel Orc Warlock (Elite) (Personal favorite)
Orc Shaman/Warlock
Orc Warlock

Last edited:
Level 8
Update

Mission 3

- Deleted mines around dwarf camp

- Deleted half dwarf towers

Mission 4

- Fixed warlock

- Fixed cavalry orcs

Mission 5

- Added warlock to warsong

- Nerfed warden

- Now fire shield not damaged allies( in mission 4 too)

Level 5
All-

1. Suggest adding a changelog to your page to keep track of what changes have been made. It's pretty much a tradition most map creators do on hiveworkshop.

2. Please add a background to the maps so people get a better idea on what the map is when they enter the lobby.

3. Suggest for the Horde (Red) faction, to have berserker strength/blood fury upgrade apply to Raiders and spearthrowers as well as Grunts. So those other units are more viable in the mid to late game.

4. Please add a better description to the Warsong shaman firebolt ability, something less vague. Like how much damage it deals.

5. Frostwolf shaman's water surge ability is way too weak, it's heal amount is so low it's not worth its mana cost.

6. Please give the summonable frostwolf towers from the talent ensnare.

7. Normal raider training is pretty useless upgrade wise

Mission 1-

1. I love the concept behind the orc sorcerer sidequest, but between the wonky/vague dialogue, and the suddiness of the cutscene. It's hard to tell what's going on, please private message me if you need me to help with grammar/story corrections. (I know english is probably not your first language no offense, so I will do what I can to help. Know that I am not trying to be hard on you. I am just eager to help :) )

Note: It's difficult for me to make suggestions on dialogue improvement since dialogue triggers go so quickly. I could rewatch the replay over and over, but that would be a lot more work than it's worth.

2. Earth elemental has mana but no abilties attached to it?

3. Suggest putting a waygate by the cave entrace where you rescue Drek'thar. Most players assume you can't go through that cave anyway if they don't have a visual reference. Also it makes it easier to teleport units that way.

4. Suggest having a giant skeleton guard Drek'thar's guard, it's just feels too weird in a lore sense seeing Kobolds and death revenants work together.

5. There's a typo with the doomhammer item description that says it increases attack by 45, when it's only 20.

6. Please lower the cooldown of the spidersilk brooch item, since more often than not, your fighting flying units in mass. Or increase it's ability duration.

Mission 2-

1. FYI the players I interact with typically prefer not to play mission 2 in it's current state. Likely because of the lack of side content. Hope more gets added in the future.

Mission 3-

1. Remove the Varok talent from the Warsong stronghold.

2. Darken/fog of war the area where the mannoroth cutscene is when the first batch of cutscenes end.

3. Can't share resources in this mission.

4. Reduce the damage of Mountain King's storm bolt, it can wipe out 30 to 40 percent of a friendly hero's health on top of stun.

5. Suggest removing the walls around the human expedition (blue) base since you can phase through those walls anyway.

6. Frostwolf's ice weapons upgrade don't do anything. Maybe you could change it to be similar to Naga Sea witches's freezing arrows, with frostwolf hunters have limited amount of mana.

Mission 4-

1. Please add resource sharing to this mission. Especially since a lot of players make the mistake of spending their early game resources before they build their base.

Mission 5-

1. The night elfs seem to have nigh-infinite attack waves that occur every 20 seconds. And doesn't seem to stop, preventing the voljin dialogue about the demonic fountain from triggering. Might be a side effect of the fountain cutscene glitch. Suggest looking into. I will retry this mission later on.

1.1 Retried the mission and skipped the first cutscene. But yeah the night elf attack waves go on forever, making it impossible to start the search for the demonic fountain quest. PLEASE FIX!!!!

2. Suggest replacing the blue fountain with the red one off screen in the first cutscene. It just looks weird how a red fountain just appears out of nowhere in game and replaces the blue one, where as in the original there was a visual transition.

3. Suggest changing the soundtrack when the first Cenarius cutscene occurs. Since the theme in the first cutscene is suppose to represent the dark schemes of the burning legion.

4. The effects of Orc Warlock's fire pillar are really bland and boring. Please change the spell effects to something flashier.

5. Night elf chimera's attack range is still higher than watch towers. Please fix by lowering the attack range, AKA how far they can attack.

6. Suggest allowing one player to be able to skip the first cutscene, just like in Mission 8. At least to prevent the fountain cutscene glitch from occuring until that is fixed.

7. Can't skip the tree regrowth cutscene.

8. I like the twist with the Beorns attacking from the bottom through the cave. I only ask two things.

8.1 Have the frostwolf player start with more towers, since more often than not he's behind the most at the beginning of the game.

8.2 Maybe have a side quest that allows the players to stop the beorn attack waves permanently. Maybe go through a different cave like the one where the wolves spawn out of. Gives the other players something to do, and add more content to the mission.

Mission 6-

1. Tauren (Orange) can't upgrade to tier 3 armor upgrade even with fortress. COMPLAINT SHARED BY PLAYER GROUP

Mission 7-

1. Can't start the mission, like there's no difficulty screen at all.

Mission 8-

1. Please nerf the stun abilities of chaos harpies. Complaint shared by player group.

2. Change female orc grunt's food cost to 1. Just like the vanilla orc grunt

3. Please remove the warsong watch towers around the fountains of health.

4. Please lower the armor/attack damage of Mo'arg overload and the warsong general.

4.1 That includes warsong general's stun bolt duration, please nerf it.

5. Reduce the number of enemies protecting Grom, in the final waves before you face him.

5.1 I would also suggest combining the rekhor bloodheart wave with the first wave. That way players don't accidentally fight grom and the rekhor bloodheart wave at the same time.

5.2 Please remove goblin mines around rekhor bloodheart wave as well as grom.

6. The last cutscene is almost perfect, the only issue remaining is that Grom goes hostile and kills a friendly unit right before the curing animation occurs. Might just be a random glitch but I suggest looking into.

7. Suggest having Thrall say the line where they explain that they will bring Nazgrel and Samuro back to base. Since Varok is technically miles away when the final boss battle happens.

Kudos to you for making so much progress with the last mission. I really appreciate the changes you made to it so far.

Last edited:
Level 1
Hello! Just played 3P Orc Campaign Mission 6 and it was really fun, really good work on the models!
I'd like to suggest a few things.
1. Some people prefer their hero and spellcaster abilities Hotkeyed to the QWER keys , maybe suggest a change to that style?
2. We played on new and I know that there will be a higher difficulty added soon , but we just kind of spammed and rushed through, not everyone likes it but if not for newbies and just for
Heroic maybe implement a unit cap (30 or 40 each?) otherwise with the ease of resource collecting it can become a spamathon!
3. Even for new other then the bosses we figured it would be better if there were some uber units on the alliance's side, otherwise like I said above we just end up massing and mowing!

Otherwise I look forward to the next versions, awesome work! I'll see if I can play some more if I find them!. I really loved the heroes and the unique units they made it feel like you could replay as different races and test them all out, also cairne is a beast :p

Level 8
All-

1. Suggest adding a changelog to your page to keep track of what changes have been made. It's pretty much a tradition most map creators do on hiveworkshop.

2. Please add a background to the maps so people get a better idea on what the map is when they enter the lobby.

3. Suggest for the Horde (Red) faction, to have berserker strength/blood fury upgrade apply to Raiders and spearthrowers as well as Grunts. So those other units are more viable in the mid to late game.

4. Please add a better description to the Warsong shaman firebolt ability, something less vague. Like how much damage it deals.

5. Frostwolf shaman's water surge ability is way too weak, it's heal amount is so low it's not worth its mana cost.

6. Please give the summonable frostwolf towers from the talent ensnare.

7. Normal raider training is pretty useless upgrade wise

Mission 1-

1. I love the concept behind the orc sorcerer sidequest, but between the wonky/vague dialogue, and the suddiness of the cutscene. It's hard to tell what's going on, please private message me if you need me to help with grammar/story corrections. (I know english is probably not your first language no offense, so I will do what I can to help. Know that I am not trying to be hard on you. I am just eager to help :) )

Note: It's difficult for me to make suggestions on dialogue improvement since dialogue triggers go so quickly. I could rewatch the replay over and over, but that would be a lot more work than it's worth.

2. Earth elemental has mana but no abilties attached to it?

3. Suggest putting a waygate by the cave entrace where you rescue Drek'thar. Most players assume you can't go through that cave anyway if they don't have a visual reference. Also it makes it easier to teleport units that way.

4. Suggest having a giant skeleton guard Drek'thar's guard, it's just feels too weird in a lore sense seeing Kobolds and death revenants work together.

5. There's a typo with the doomhammer item description that says it increases attack by 45, when it's only 20.

6. Please lower the cooldown of the spidersilk brooch item, since more often than not, your fighting flying units in mass. Or increase it's ability duration.

Mission 2-

1. FYI the players I interact with typically prefer not to play mission 2 in it's current state. Likely because of the lack of side content. Hope more gets added in the future.

Mission 3-

1. Remove the Varok talent from the Warsong stronghold.

2. Darken/fog of war the area where the mannoroth cutscene is when the first batch of cutscenes end.

3. Can't share resources in this mission.

4. Reduce the damage of Mountain King's storm bolt, it can wipe out 30 to 40 percent of a friendly hero's health on top of stun.

5. Suggest removing the walls around the human expedition (blue) base since you can phase through those walls anyway.

6. Frostwolf's ice weapons upgrade don't do anything. Maybe you could change it to be similar to Naga Sea witches's freezing arrows, with frostwolf hunters have limited amount of mana.

Mission 4-

1. Please add resource sharing to this mission. Especially since a lot of players make the mistake of spending their early game resources before they build their base.

Mission 5-

1. The night elfs seem to have nigh-infinite attack waves that occur every 20 seconds. And doesn't seem to stop, preventing the voljin dialogue about the demonic fountain from triggering. Might be a side effect of the fountain cutscene glitch. Suggest looking into. I will retry this mission later on.

1.1 Retried the mission and skipped the first cutscene. But yeah the night elf attack waves go on forever, making it impossible to start the search for the demonic fountain quest. PLEASE FIX!!!!

2. Suggest replacing the blue fountain with the red one off screen in the first cutscene. It just looks weird how a red fountain just appears out of nowhere in game and replaces the blue one, where as in the original there was a visual transition.

3. Suggest changing the soundtrack when the first Cenarius cutscene occurs. Since the theme in the first cutscene is suppose to represent the dark schemes of the burning legion.

4. The effects of Orc Warlock's fire pillar are really bland and boring. Please change the spell effects to something flashier.

5. Night elf chimera's attack range is still higher than watch towers. Please fix by lowering the attack range, AKA how far they can attack.

6. Suggest allowing one player to be able to skip the first cutscene, just like in Mission 8. At least to prevent the fountain cutscene glitch from occuring until that is fixed.

7. Can't skip the tree regrowth cutscene.

8. I like the twist with the Beorns attacking from the bottom through the cave. I only ask two things.

8.1 Have the frostwolf player start with more towers, since more often than not he's behind the most at the beginning of the game.

8.2 Maybe have a side quest that allows the players to stop the beorn attack waves permanently. Maybe go through a different cave like the one where the wolves spawn out of. Gives the other players something to do, and add more content to the mission.

Mission 6-

1. Tauren (Orange) can't upgrade to tier 3 armor upgrade even with fortress. COMPLAINT SHARED BY PLAYER GROUP

Mission 7-

1. Can't start the mission, like there's no difficulty screen at all.

Mission 8-

1. Please nerf the stun abilities of chaos harpies. Complaint shared by player group.

2. Change female orc grunt's food cost to 1. Just like the vanilla orc grunt

3. Please remove the warsong watch towers around the fountains of health.

4. Please lower the armor/attack damage of Mo'arg overload and the warsong general.

4.1 That includes warsong general's stun bolt duration, please nerf it.

5. Reduce the number of enemies protecting Grom, in the final waves before you face him.

5.1 I would also suggest combining the rekhor bloodheart wave with the first wave. That way players don't accidentally fight grom and the rekhor bloodheart wave at the same time.

5.2 Please remove goblin mines around rekhor bloodheart wave as well as grom.

6. The last cutscene is almost perfect, the only issue remaining is that Grom goes hostile and kills a friendly unit right before the curing animation occurs. Might just be a random glitch but I suggest looking into.

7. Suggest having Thrall say the line where they explain that they will bring Nazgrel and Samuro back to base. Since Varok is technically miles away when the final boss battle happens.

Kudos to you for making so much progress with the last mission. I really appreciate the changes you made to it so far.

Update

Mission 1

- Fixed description of doomhammer

Mission 3

- Remove varok talent from warsong fortress

Mission 5

- Major change - Cinematic with mannoroth deleted

- Fixed bug with fountain quest

- Nerfed Chimera's range

Mission 7

- Fixed bug with difficulty screen

Mission 8

- Female grunt now cost 1 food

- Nerfed some units and deleted warsong towers aroun centaur's

Level 8
Answers to some questions

Nerf units

- I closely read all proposals,but some of them intended'm missing, because believe that quite weaken units makes game quite casual.

New content

-
All your ideas about new content I record, but they will be added not earlier than version 2.0. Too many bugs to introduce something new, and I do not have enough time

Mission 2

-
This mission in the future will be completely redesigned, but so far, alas, it will remain the fastest and most uninteresting

Resource sharing

- This feature is not added only because I can not yet figure out how to do it, the feeling that Warcraft does not give me the intention to do it)

Level 5
Answers to some questions

Nerf units

- I closely read all proposals,but some of them intended'm missing, because believe that quite weaken units makes game quite casual.

New content

-
All your ideas about new content I record, but they will be added not earlier than version 2.0. Too many bugs to introduce something new, and I do not have enough time

Mission 2

-
This mission in the future will be completely redesigned, but so far, alas, it will remain the fastest and most uninteresting

Resource sharing

- This feature is not added only because I can not yet figure out how to do it, the feeling that Warcraft does not give me the intention to do it)

good to know, thanks for notifying me.

Level 2
Chapter 01 is bugged for me, I can't trigger the cinematic to reach Cairne.
And there are numerous units that aren't transferred to us throughout the mission.

Level 6
i found this campaign very buggy

mission 1: trigger for takeing orc groups is broken, so you cant reach cain
mission 2: no centaurs are spawning on our back like in orginal campaign, nazgrell dont have exp cap (i made him lvl 6) , harpies are killing goblin towers at the start of the game, *catapults can't break trees xD*, and random samura appear at the end.
interlude 1: 3 humman units dont attack mannoroth(he just attack them standing still) and when man and tich are talking, there is just standing doomguard and footamn doing nothing

i hope you will fix it, thank you

Level 8
i found this campaign very buggy

mission 1: trigger for takeing orc groups is broken, so you cant reach cain
mission 2: no centaurs are spawning on our back like in orginal campaign, nazgrell dont have exp cap (i made him lvl 6) , harpies are killing goblin towers at the start of the game, *catapults can't break trees xD*, and random samura appear at the end.
interlude 1: 3 humman units dont attack mannoroth(he just attack them standing still) and when man and tich are talking, there is just standing doomguard and footamn doing nothing

i hope you will fix it, thank you
Fixed

Level 5
Although this is not technically a campaign (.w3n file) it is basically a campaign so you should add that tag.

Besides it being for 3 players what makes it better or different to count than this one?
2P Archon Bonus Campaign Founding of Durotar

It used to have the campaign tag but someone complained about it, I think it was one of the hiveworkshop adminstrators. They complained about it because it was a 3 player map, and the rule of thumb is you can't have 3 player maps labeled as campaigns even if they are called campaigns.

Level 23
It used to have the campaign tag but someone complained about it, I think it was one of the hiveworkshop adminstrators. They complained about it because it was a 3 player map, and the rule of thumb is you can't have 3 player maps labeled as campaigns even if they are called campaigns.

Well, Deepstrasz is one of the map reviewers, so it should not be a problem to follow his suggestion.
There are other multiplayer versions of the campaign that have been approved even with the campaign tag:

Warcraft III - Archon Mode
Scourge Campaign - Co-op Mode

I just saw you upload the Reign of Chaos Scourge as 3p. Looks good from the screenshots.

Level 23
Map01

Fighting sound at start during cinematic, i think some units were killing each other
Green (centaur) race can be chosen in the map lobby
All non player teams in map lobby have their colour unset (even though you can't change the colour, you can click on the colour, which should be turned off)

When Samuro died at Tauren base, it said the quest had been completed (2nd time, since it had become completed first time when we actually did the quest)
Centaur attacked from south of tauren camp (not sure if intentional)

Map02
Mana tote not work map 2 both lvl 1 and 2 (it doesn't even give us the aura to show it is on the heroes)
Map 2 is extremely hard without an easy menu as I was playing with 2 friends who are newish, massive amount of centaur towers.

Map03
Entire start cinematic with demons in lordaeron have no sound, and start of thrall in barrens also has no sound.
Purple is attacking very infrequently, problem with his AI
LB's hero did not revive after death, and I think grey's did not either (after the first wave when they died).

Fury Spell not working for Darkgreen in map 03 (according to my friend).
Main Quest asked us for 3 zepplins, but I think we only needed 2 to go back and finish the quest.
There was a third main quest that was undiscovered, but we could win the map with only completing the first 2 (kill harpies and bring zeppelins back).

Map08
Cannot even start map, we all typed -new with heroic mode on. All our heroes were dying at the start when we could not even select them (since it would not allow us to -new)

I could not test save/load since we failed all maps we played except map03 (and bnet save function is bugged, so we did not want to keep retrying, especially a mission like map02), and map03's code could not be tested since we didn't play any missions after 3 (did not try to load 03 into 08).

Not sure what to say, there were lots of changes/optional quests added from what I saw, but with so much new content, there are probably lots of issues that might need to be fixed. Sorry could not test other maps, played with 2 newish friends :D.

Level 8
New patch uploaded (2.0.1)

- In 3 missions Heroes of Light blue and Gray players are now resurrected.
- Added new textures of the landscape in mission 1-6 and 8
- Nazgrel in 1 mission now does not become enemies with the arrival of Cairne.
- Fixed Bug in 1 mission with Samuro.
- Added new ability to Nazgrel
- Changed the model of the catapult of the Frostwolf clan
- Changed building models of the Warsong clan
- Fixed bug with Frostwolf Archer in mission 8
- Fixed bug with Start screen in mission 8
- Changed model Night elf hero from mission 4 and 5
- Changed model of the Drek-Thar
- Footman in mission 8 have new ability
- Changed model of Human Archer

And thank you very much for some of the ideas of the new patch - formidable10

Level 5
New patch uploaded (2.0.1)

- In 3 missions Heroes of Light blue and Gray players are now resurrected.
- Added new textures of the landscape in mission 1-6 and 8
- Nazgrel in 1 mission now does not become enemies with the arrival of Cairne.
- Fixed Bug in 1 mission with Samuro.
- Added new ability to Nazgrel
- Changed the model of the catapult of the Frostwolf clan
- Changed building models of the Warsong clan
- Fixed bug with Frostwolf Archer in mission 8
- Fixed bug with Start screen in mission 8
- Changed model Night elf hero from mission 4 and 5
- Changed model of the Drek-Thar
- Footman in mission 8 have new ability
- Changed model of Human Archer

And thank you very much for some of the ideas of the new patch - formidable10

Glad to help

Level 5
@deepstrasz

Map development has ceased, I talked with the creator and he's too busy to finish the map. Honestly I wouldn't play the map at this state. It still glitchy in some areas.

Next time I talk with deflinok2 I would ask him to put a ceased development message on the page.

Level 8
What about the project?
At the moment I finally stop working on the data collection,because the theme of the Horde I'm not interested. The main unsolved problem is the system of saving. I tried them about 3 but not one did not work, so please forgive dear users, but apparently this system will not be implemented by me as it should, unless of course someone will not help me in implementing it in the map.
Among other things,I have at least three unfinished projects that I would like to implement. Thanks to everyone who wrote reviews and just played in this campaign.

What does the final patch do?
Nothing special, only small edits of some cinematics as well as a couple of new models and textures.

Have I returned to the project?
Perhaps, if it turns out with someone to implement save/load system