• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orc Warlock

Well, this took me some days to finish. Anyway, it's a simple edit of the shaman model to fit the warlock class. Saw a picture of model like this on some Russian site and I thought of making it and here's the result. First it was just some testing but it turned out very good, I am satisfied with the result. I had some problems with the portrait, it crashed the WE, but it is fixed now and everything works well.

Give credits if you use it, thanks.

Keywords:
Orc, Horde, Shaman, Warlock, Gul'dan, Fire, Green
Contents

Orc Warlock (Model)

Orc Warlock (Model)

Reviews
11:12, 8th May 2016 The_Silent: Looks Good and performs well ingame.
Level 10
Amazing work so far. The armor is reminiscent of Warlock tier 2 (Nemesis Raiment).

One critique is the gloves could be made to match the armor. Other than that it's great.

5/5 +rep

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Something about the armor seems... Off, to me. Not sure if it's the way it's wrapped, or just that big metal leaves looks weird on an Orc.

Besides that, totally tubular man; great mesh, great textures, good idea (Shaman -> Warlock), very Warcraft-y, fills a niche, NOICE JOB MATE.