• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Player Campaign

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You can download them here on hive Kabuto. But only the the 9 human and the human last custom campaign are done currently, and the undead will be coming soon (According to TheSpoon).

Level 1
I haven't played or downloaded any of the maps yet, but I think this is a brilliant idea. My friend sometimes comes over, he kind of likes Warcraft 3, but battle.net takes to much time to find the right game and he doesn't quite understand it since he doesn't own the Warcraft. This kind of thing would be perfect for playing. (I own 4 computers and 2 copies of the game)

Level 23
Spoon are you going to start doing 3 a week now that the holidays are here +P.

I would also like to congratulate you spoon. My friend and I played through all the maps you have made thus far, made so well that our appetites were whetted. In the entire campaign, the three hardest parts we found were fighting dead eye in the golem boss fight, and the frostmoure level when you are in between having gotten arthas back with frostmoure and before the purple expo base is killed ( both on insane ).

EXTREMELY challenging, we had to retry the silly frostmoure level a few times till we got it. People who get a code on lvl 7 might find it easier, cause we lost all our good items from lvl 1-7 ( notably: Orb of fire ( splash ), talisman of evasion ( stacks with falrics evasion, great combo ), orb of frost, medallion of courage,and all the minor items. My only advice to anyone who is stuck on that silly level is too target necros before they use unholy frenzy on abomination or frostworms, necros really are the bane of the humans +P.

So.. yea, I would LOVE IT if you could start mass producing them, provided the quality level stayed the same =p. Also have you applied for the hosted-project, because if you want I can still help you with that +P

Last edited:
Level 10
It is great. An epic task, can't wait to try it later. However, one question. Why make each mission a map? I mean, with JGNP/wadever custom mapper you use, you could enlarge to 4x vanilla's maximum. Campaign missions are rarely large map size so 12 shouldn't be a problem.
Unless of course you didn't want to screw up the minimap.

Level 1
Hey Spoon, first of i want to thank you alot for making these maps, me and my friend has been playing this and we're loving it! And it's really well made too, i especially liked the custom map you did for the human campaign, althought i died at the end as arthas(PLOT TWIST! xD) But really, it's been a great experience playing the maps you've done so far, but are you going to do more than one map a week now? Can we get a quick update about your mapping status? Thanks.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
THanks for all the support,

@tulee
And when the holidays do start for ME, I should accelerate production.

@Ironforge
Erm.. I'm just gonna produce 1-per map, because it allows me to release them effectively, not waste time copy-ing and pasting a lot of infomation, and I may not have the variety of tilesets blahblah.
So.. erm probably not xD

Level 1
Hey Spoon, first off i just want to thank you alot for the 2p campaigns you've been making. I have been playing them with a friend for some days now and they're awesome! Really well made, also your custom map in the end of the human campaign was REALLY well made! But i died at the end as Arthas(PLOOOT TWIST! xD) But anyway, could you give a small update on how the mapping has been working out? Are you maybe going to release more per week in the future? :) Thanks again man, keep it up!

Level 23
THanks for all the support,

@tulee
And when the holidays do start for ME, I should accelerate production.

@Ironforge
Erm.. I'm just gonna produce 1-per map, because it allows me to release them effectively, not waste time copy-ing and pasting a lot of infomation, and I may not have the variety of tilesets blahblah.
So.. erm probably not xD

dam spoon :(

When you make a masterpiece that captures people's hearts and souls you are obligated to put the work before yourself QQ. MUSH MUSH

Level 12
Does it differ if Falric carries the Urn throughout the campaign ? Cuz I think its gonna annoy you later on with more triggers :p. (+rep)Keep up the great work.

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
I've thought about the Urn, its sawted : >

I've been thinking up how I'm going to make my custom 9th Undead Chapter
And if I'm being honest, by then starcraft 2 will be in full force, so theres a good chance that if this project suddenly loses all support, then it'll have to stop there.
So I'd like atleast to go out with a good finale!

Unfortunately the plans/ideas aren't coming together as well as they did with the other custom map (which I'm very proud of btw!)
But erm, I'll just let you guys know that it is likely to based on the destruction of Dalaran.
Probably something along the lines of "The last guardians of Dalaran have created a massive Anti-Demon barrier using the great spells in one of Medivh's spellbooks. The burning legion ordered that Arthas and his undead infiltrate Dalaran to disable the shield for the legion."

The chapter will feature 4 playable heroes; Arthas, Falric, Kel'Thuzad and Sylvanas
As they explore the mysterious dungeons of Dalaran to find and kill the conjurer behind the shield.

Level 5
In one of the NE campaign's chapters, Arthas appears before Illidan in Felwood. The ninth chapter could be about the events that leaded Arthas to Kalimdor, maybe in order to recruit Illidan for the Scourge, something happens in the way (wich would be what happens in the chapter), thus explaining why he couldn't reach the cave where Illidan was imprisoned before the Burning Legion attacked the NE, leading them to enter the caves before him.

Level 12
But erm, I'll just let you guys know that it is likely to based on the destruction of Dalaran.
Probably something along the lines of "The last guardians of Dalaran have created a massive Anti-Demon barrier using the great spells in one of Medivh's spellbooks. The burning legion ordered that Arthas and his undead infiltrate Dalaran to disable the shield for the legion."

The chapter will feature 4 playable heroes; Arthas, Falric, Kel'Thuzad and Sylvanas
As they explore the mysterious dungeons of Dalaran to find and kill the conjurer behind the shield.

Woah! nice idea, you can also flavor things up by adding some kind of optional quest of why/how the slain Archmages' souls came to being tormented.

Another idea would be making a second part of Blizzard's final mission and maybe showing how Mannoroth, Rage Winterchill, Anetheron, Azgalaor were summoned. Archimonde will also be there near the base with his created mini-dalaran figure :p.

You must not lose interest. This project is simply too good.

Last edited:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Ok tulee, Here's an idea. Back off.

How many projects do you know that release a map every week.
I reckon I spend 8 hours every weekend on this project.
1 day of my weekend; every weekend essentially.
And a little more every weekday on the evening.
Thats a lot when you're trying to get good A Level results and into a good university.
Aswell as a social life.

Now this isn't just to you Tulee, you're a good guy, who just wants to play these maps,
Its just a little reminder to everyone.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Level 2
Hey, hey, hey! Maybe I didn't speak up for long time but I'm still supporting you. And I think you should know that, even if S2 will come in I won't stop supporting you, believe me;]

Status
Not open for further replies.