• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] Andromath's Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
I'll see if there's any work around for the spell, maybe I add a delay for the Frost Bolt to make the model nicer.

For this spell; i can provide it to you if you want it, here is te thing:
The dummy has a projectile launch higher or lower than the one of the caster, the firebolt has projectile arc of 0.05 and frost to 0.00 to not let them merge
For the dummy, you can remove the shadow and give him locust ability to let him be like invisible and no need for delay between the two launches

Re: if you want a demo, tell me

Level 16
I wanted to do it because it was like a "wanted to do" thing :p sorry if you wanted to do it yourself but my result was amazing
225233-albums6219-picture69635.jpg

Attachments

• Dual Bolt Test.w3x
    31.5 KB · Views: 81
Update

Due to exam coming and my limited time for mapmaking, I haven't done any real progress lately so this project will currently on hold, there are 2 possibilities of what will happen :
  • I will return to continue this project
  • This project ends & this thread graveyard as well
For now the thread is closed until further notice.

~Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.